Curiosas fotos de rodaje

tumblr_onee9zkJHi1rovfcgo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_onee9zkJHi1rovfcgo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_onee9zkJHi1rovfcgo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_onee9zkJHi1rovfcgo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_onee9zkJHi1rovfcgo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_onee9zkJHi1rovfcgo7_1280.jpg

Es de la subtrama eliminada en la que ET estaba pillado por la madre de Elliott en plan Edipo, y no me lo estoy inventando.

Es de la subtrama eliminada en la que ET estaba pillado por la madre de Elliott en plan Edipo, y no me lo estoy inventando.

Yo también "deseo saber más".

But the worst part is that E.T. himself is not above being corrupted by this novel -- Kotzwinkle conveys the alien's inner monologue, and guess what -- he has the hots for Elliott's mom. E.T. refers to her as a "goddess, the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen." To be fair, this plotline was filmed for the movie and ultimately cut, but the novel goes into disturbing amounts of detail regarding E.T.'s obsession over Mary, whom he affectionately calls "the willow-creature":

"How ironic it was that the willow-creature, the lovely Mary, pined for her vanished husband while in a closet, close at hand, dwelt one of the finest minds in the cosmos."

E.T. watches Mary while she sleeps and kisses a framed photo of her, and when Elliott puts an ailing E.T. in the shower, we get the most horrifying revelation of all:

"The water came on, soaking Elliott and E.T. The aged voyager shook his head as the water hit. Ah, yes, the shower, where the willow-creature dances."

Yeah, so it starts to border on serial killer shit at that point.

5 Great Movies That Were Turned into Terrible Books

s-l1600.jpg

- "¡Qué tirria me da este tío! Le estoy cogiendo un asco".
- "¡Pobre tolai! No sabe que puedo leerle la mente. Si no fuera por lo barato que me sale ya le hubiera mandado de vuelta a Albacete".

s-l1600 (1).jpg
- "¡A ver que ya se lo he repetido cien veces! Yo no tengo nada que ver con este señor ¡Ni siquiera se parece a mí!".
- "Pues yo creo que si lo de ustedes no no es remake es secuela, oiga".
- "¿Y entonces usted? ¿Trilogía?".
- "Desconozco".

Arriba Pie