El Spielbergpost

anigif_enhanced-20276-1405000571-1.gif

El ahora director John Leonetti (hermano del DP de Poltergeist y asistente de cámara en el rodaje) da su versión del caso:

“The really cool thing about ‘Poltergeist’ — I’ll never forget the very first time I walked on the shooting set, there were 4 x 8 foam core boards with 8 ½ by 11 storyboards on them, and I’d never seen anything like that before. It was a very intense, very fun, very technical movie to work on. There’s a lot going on. And candidly… Steven Spielberg directed that movie. There’s no question. Hooper was so nice and just happy to be there. He creatively had input. Steven developed the movie, and it was his to direct, except there was anticipation of a director’s strike, so he was ‘the producer’ but really he directed it in case there was going to be a strike and Tobe was cool with that. It wasn’t anything against Tobe. Every once in a while, he would actually leave the set and let Tobe do a few things just because. But really, Steven directed it,”

New Claim Asserts Steven Spielberg Directed 'Poltergeist'

WONTNERMAN presents...

an AMBLINcete production

De los cineastas & compositores creadores Torbe Hooper, John Williams/Gustav Holst Los planetas y Estebanco está ocupado....

Bueno pues es OFICIAL I a MI HERMANO Elliot le ha usurpado la firma photobucket. Ni siquiera él es intocable. A todos nos tocó.

Y ahora es el momento de hacerla más grande y poner a MI amigo Y HERMANO el gigante.

Arriba Pie