Kill Bill Vol. 3

Respuesta: Kill Bill vol 3.

No preocuparse, ahora mismo lo pego, creo que tengo chicle por aquí :garrulo

Y por cierto, yo pensé que Elle cascaba, más que nada porque se queda ciega, en mitad del desierto, y a solas en la caravana con la serpiente venenosa, así que vamos...tenía esperanzas...

Respuesta: Kill Bill Vol. 3

Con Tarantino lo que más importa es el cómo. Y ahí le tosen muy poquitos.

Con Tarantino lo que más importa es el cómo. Y ahí le tosen muy poquitos.

Aparte que ahora resulta que hacer una secuela por primera vez en su carrera es no ser original...
Lo que está claro es que es un run for cover ante la quiebra de los Weinstein.

y quién te dice a ti que los Weinstein se lo van a producir? Ademas de que la que se ha ido a pique es Miramax, de la que ya hace tiempo que se largaron.

Que ya se que no seguían en Miramax... pero que Weinstein Company no está mucho mejor (se ha calzado una temporada de fracasos y "Nine" ha sido la puntilla) es vox populi. Los Weinstein se la van a producir porque sale como uno de los proyectos de la compañía junto con Piraña 3D, Rambo V y los trolls 4D de Luc Besson.

http://www.movieweb.com/news/kill-bill-the-whole-bloody-affair-coming-to-theaters-in-2015

'Kill Bill: The Whole Bloody Affair' Coming to Theaters in 2015?. Quentin Tarantino reveals that he has been in discussions with The Weinstein Company for a 'Kill Bill: The Whole Bloody Affair' limited release next year.

As many of you may know, director Quentin Tarantino's original version of Kill Bill was just one, extremely long film. The four-hour movie originally debuted at the Cannes Film Festival in 2003, before The Weinstein Company asked the filmmaker to cut it into Kill Bill Vol. 1 and Kill Bill Vol. 2.

Since its initial release over a decade ago, several fans have been wondering if the filmmaker's original version will ever see the light of day, which has since been dubbed Kill Bill: The Whole Bloody Affair. Director Quentin Tarantino teased during his Comic-Con appearance yesterday that he has been in discussions with The Weinstein Company about a limited theatrical release sometime next year. Here's what Quentin Tarantino had to say, revealing that a new extended animated sequence will be included that runs over a half-hour, and was completed independently by Japanese anime studio I.G.

"What's going on with that is originally back when Kill Bill was going to be one movie, I wrote an even longer anime sequence. So you see in the movie [O-Ren] kill her boss but then there was that long hair guy... The big sequence was her fighting that guy. I.G. [The Japanese Anime Studio] who did Ghost in the Shell said we can't do that and finish it in time for your thing. And [plus] you can't have a thirty-minute piece in your movie. I said - 'Ok.' It was my favorite part but it was the part you could drop. So we dropped it and then later when I.G. heard we were talking about doing Kill Bill: The Whole Bloody Affair - they still had the script so without even being commissioned, they just did it and paid for it themselves. It's really terrific. Anyway - The Weinstein Company and myself were talking about actually coming out with it sometime, not before the year is out, but within the next year with limited theatrical engagement as well."

Way back in 2007, an Amazon listing popped up for Kill Bill: The Whole Bloody Affair, which at the time was scheduled for release in November 2007, although doesn't seem that it was ever released. The uncut version also screened at the New Beverly Theater in Los Angeles back in 2011, which the filmmaker is part owner of.

The Weinstein Company hasn't confirmed that Kill Bill: The Whole Bloody Affair will be released next year, but hopefully we'll hear more details soon. Are you excited to see the Kill Bill that Quentin Tarantino initially intended to make, all four hours of it? Chime in with your thoughts below.

“You know, Uma and I have talked about it recently to tell you the truth. I’m not sure if I’m going to do it, but I have thought about it a little further. If any of my movies would be taken – and me and Uma were literally talking about this last week. If any of my movies would spring from my other movies it would be the third ‘Kill Bill.’

I like the Vega brothers. But I’ve wondered what’s happened to The Bride. You know, 10 years later, 15 years later. What happens to her daughter? With ‘Bill’ [3, the movie], none of these [things], I’ve worked out scenarios for. But the whole Bill origin story has entranced me – the idea of these three godfathers – Esteban Vihaio, Hattori Hanzo, Pai Mei – and how he had to go through all three of those to become the diabolical Bill.”

PRI_76957872.jpg

CERDOS.

Joder la niña :sudor:sudor:sudor

Si, Rop. Dice que ha estado hablando con Uma sobre el tema pero que duda que la terminen haciendo... que se lo piensa un poco más y tal. Por otro lado, opina que es la peli más apropiada para que se "la quiten", cosa en la que Uma también concur.

Ahora no tienen que preocuparse por el Pig Harvey, you know.

Por cierto, Maya de cara luce más a la madre y del resto igual, tal vez la sonrisa es de Hawke, venga.

Hinomura es como gussander, textos en inglés a tutiplen y no hay quien traduzca!

Arriba Pie