Xbox Bazar

Respuesta: Bazar

Crazy Taxi :hail

Mira que lo tengo sobao, pero caerá doblao :D

Aunque podían hacer un triple pack y sacar los tres juntos, no?

Novedades para las próximas semanas:

Xbox LIVE Deal of the Week:
April 26: The Dishwasher: Dead Samurai, 400 points
May 3: Zombie Apocalypse, 400 points

Xbox LIVE Games on Demand:
April 27: Shrek the Third (All regions except Japan)
April 27: Far Cry (North America)
April 27: Kane & Lynch: Dead Men (North America)

Xbox LIVE Arcade:
April 28: Game Room :Super Breakout, Pitfall!, Megamania , Night Stalker , Rack ‘Em Up, Realsports Volleyball, Basketball.
April 29: Tecmo Bowl, 800 points

Xbox Avatar Marketplace:
These are just a few of the collections scheduled for the Xbox LIVE Avatar Marketplace.
April 22: Saints Row 2
April 29: Diesel
Also, the following Xbox 360 Game Add-Ons are scheduled to be available:
April 22: Left 4 Dead 2 The Passing, 560 points
April 28: Mega Man 10 Game Add-ons: Endless Attack mode, Special Stage 2 and Special Stage 3, 80 points each.
April 29: Just Cause 2 Game Add-on: Black Market Aerial Pack, 160 points
April 29: BioShock 2 Game Add-on: Rapture Metro, 800 points

PLUS: On May 3rd, the Halo: Reach multiplayer beta will kick off. Everyone that has Halo 3: ODST will have access. You do have yours, right?

Content: LOST PLANET 2 Multiplayer Demo
Price: Free
Availability: All Xbox LIVE regions
Dash Text: LOST PLANET returns with the long-awaited sequel to the 2 million-plus selling action shooter! LOST PLANET 2's all-new co-op feature allows up to 4 players to team up in Campaign Mode, forming new tactics and strategies to tackle situations that would be impossible alone. In this multiplayer demo, you and 15 other players battle it out on an all-new map, Turbulent Jungle. Choose from one of two modes popularized in the original LOST PLANET: Elimination or Post Grab. All the new VSs, weapons, and support items from the Campaign mode are also available in multiplayer. Grab your weapon of choice, plan out your attack, and get into the heat of battle with players from all over the world!

Content: Puzzle Chronicles
Price: 800 Microsoft Points
Availability: All Xbox LIVE regions except Japan and Korea
Dash Text: (ONLINE INTERACTIONS NOT RATED BY THE ESRB) Enter the dark and savage lands of the Ashurin Empire as you battle to avenge the atrocities the Empire brought upon your tribesmen. On your heroic quest to topple the Empire you will fight fierce beasts and battle hardened warriors in this new Puzzle RPG hybrid game. Featuring an active puzzle combat mechanic, deep story, and robust character development Puzzle Chronicles will bring you into the next era of Puzzle RPGs.

Content: AFTER BURNER CLIMAX
Price: 800 Microsoft Points
Availability: All Xbox LIVE regions
Dash Text: Take to the skies and experience blazing speeds in the world’s fastest fighter jets!

Uf, como se compatible con el joy, esta noche puede ser grande... :juas

Pues me ha gustado bastante el After Burner Climax. No es un pedazo de juego, y creo que aburrirá pronto, pero con el joy del Ace Combat 6 es un pasote las partidacas que te puedes meter :dobleok

Vaya, es una pena que dure tan tan poco. Me lo he casi petado en 5 partidas... me quedan dos logros, uno mamado, y el no muy complicado cuando consiga todos los power ups. Tendrían que haberle metido más modos de juego, o se queda en un juego de 2h con posibilidad de descargar adrenalina 5 min otro día.

400MP hubiesen estado mejor...

Y tenemos una demo nueva, Split Second:

Content:
Split Second Demo
Price: Free
Availability: All Xbox LVE regions
Dash Text: Split/Second is an intense arcade racing game set within the universe of a mega-budget, prime-time reality TV show. Contestants race to be the 1st across the finish line in a made-for-TV city built for destruction, with the ultimate goal of becoming the season champion. The city is rigged to blow and you’re in control of the action – bridges will fall, buildings will be reduced to clouds of dust and cars blown to pieces - devastating explosions will decimate your rivals and rip apart the track, creating new routes and challenging obstacles. Explosive stunts, demolition and balls-out racing thrills combine to create the ultimate high-octane racing experience! Buckle up...it’s about to get explosive out there!

Genial pero, ¿soy el único que ha pensado que, viendo la racha de juegos de Dreamcast que llevan, el próximo podría ser...? Ya sabéis, Shenmue...
Podrían sacarlo en episodios... empezar por lo que ya existe con alguna pincelada gráfica nueva y seguir más allá de donde se quedó.

No va a pasar pero soñar es gratis. :|

Genial pero, ¿soy el único que ha pensado que, viendo la racha de juegos de Dreamcast que llevan, el próximo podría ser...? Ya sabéis, Shenmue...
Podrían sacarlo en episodios... empezar por lo que ya existe con alguna pincelada gráfica nueva y seguir más allá de donde se quedó.

No va a pasar pero soñar es gratis. :|

Maybe...

2saezko.jpg

:L

¿No se están filtrando muchas capturas de menús de la consola sobre juegos de los que nadie ha dicho nada oficialmente? :pensativo

The dude has uploaded videos of games that are on Partnernet but it looks like he only did that to make you believe that JSR and Shenmue II are coming to the 360. As far as I can tell, he has a debug 360 but the JSR and Shenmue screenshots are fake.

If he had access to XBLA versions of Shenmue II and Jet Set Radio do you really believe that he would just upload videos of Hydro Thunder 2, a game that has already been announced ?

I have access to Partnernet, so I can't talk about the stuff that is on there. But what I can say is that either he has access to a super secret Partnernet and/or knows SEGA employees that are willing to leak stuff, or all of this is fake.

And besides, that Project Berkley II screen is poorly done.

I've been talking to the "leaker" via PM on YouTube (he contacted me because I wrote on his channel that his stuff was fake) and I'm now 99% sure that he's lying. I've given him easy ways to prove that his screenshots are real and his answers are just a bunch of crap in broken English.

:mutriste

Arriba Pie