BOND 24: SPECTRE - de nuevo con Craig y Mendes

Spectra-Illuminati.....que pintaza....misterio,Quantum y la bellucci.....babeando me hayo.....esto puede ser grande muy grande !

Última edición:
El trailer pintaza pero no me huele a Bond, otra vez rebuscando en su pasado ? Bond es atemporal, Bond es misogino, Bond es espectaculo, no introspectivo y oscuro, cuanto daño ha hecho Nolan.

Muy potente. Ni una sola escena de acción y en cambio se marca la tensión con tan sólo mostrar un anillo y un villano entre sombras. Mendes, no me defraudes.

Spoiler que me he inventado:

Cristofer Waltz es el hermano perdido de James Bond que sale en la foto quemada
O sea el jefe de Spectra es hermano de James bond

James, yo soy tu padre!
271007AF00000578-3015208-image-a-38_1427502897986.jpg

por cierto, Hoytema emulando a Deakins

La pena es el piloto por no tener cojones... Se les deja en medio de las Azores y que se jodan.

bien el teaser. me gusta.

pero espero que no pongan a blofed de hermano de bond. demasiado rebuscado todo.

http://www.movieweb.com/james-bond-spectre-opening-action-scene-photos

‘Spectre’ Opening Scene Revealed, New James Bond Photos
James Bond gives chase through Mexico City during Day of the Dead in the latest ‘Spectre’ photos.

Shortly after the first trailer debuted, a number of various sites reported back from the set of the latest James Bond adventure Spectre. They gave a detailed account of the opening action scene, which takes place in Mexico City's Plaza de la Constitución during Day of the Dead. A number of new production photos were released as well, featuring both Daniel Craig in his return as 007 and Stephanie Sigman in her Day of the Dead disguise. From the sounds of it, Spectre will kick things off with one heck of a chase sequence.

The scene in question is taking nearly ten days to shoot, and will utilize more than 1500 extras all decked out in Day of the Dead make-up. The scene features James Bond meeting Estrella (Stephanie Sigman) in the crowded streets surrounded by giant Skeleton floats and other larger-than-life decorations. They hurry to make their way through the massive parade, arriving at the Gran Hotel De La Ciudad De Mexico, where Estrella believes she is about to be seduced. Bond has other things on his mind, though, as he stares out the hotel window, fixated on two men having a conversation. The rest of the scene is not explained in detail, but Bond 'stops something really bad from happening'. He kills one man and gives chase on the other. They eventually both find themselves hanging from a helicopter. It is said that the stunt pilot, Chuck Aaron, is the only man in the world insured to do 360 degree flips in his helicopter, so we're likely to see that play out on the big screen.

In Spectre, a cryptic message from Bond's past sends him on a trail to uncover a sinister organization. While M battles political forces to keep the secret service alive, Bond peels back the layers of deceit to reveal the terrible truth behind Spectre. Sam Mendes returns to direct Spectre, with Daniel Craig reprising his role as 007 for the fourth time. Spectre is produced by Michael G. Wilson and Barbara Broccoli, from a script by John Logan and Neal Purvis & Robert Wade.You can see some of the Day of the Dead action taking place in the just released new photos as well. We also have the trailer for you again, in case you missed it yesterday.
PHPCrdWn89BcSW_2_m.jpg

PH9hRcAoGwXTdc_2_m.jpg

PHltn6Nyt3ltoo_1_m.jpg

PHqWdtuK8RPZuw_1_m.jpg

PHAI9ANJrpPHEF_2_m.jpg

PHoS8rGkRdHQsr_2_m.jpg

Que típico, abrir con una persecución en mitad del folklore de una festividad de una ciudad extranjera. Para la siguiente peli, abren en los San Fermines.

Tengo sensaciones encontradas ante el teaser, no pinta mal, pero personalmente ya tengo ganas de un Bond más clásico después de todo el reboot de los últimos tiempos y veo por el trailer que me siguen por el lado oscuro...A mi además es que Craig nunca me ha gustado del todo como Bond

http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=43919

Christoph Waltz Insists He Isn't Playing Blofeld In Spectre
Ernst Stavro remains at the bottom of a chimney in 1981

The trailer reveals him in shadow, sitting at a table beneath which he could conceivably be stroking a white cat. He is the sinister new bad guy in a film called Spectre, which reintroduces the Special Executive For Counter-intelligence, Terrorism, Revenge And Extortion into the James Bond franchise. There has, understandably, been much speculation that Christoph Waltz will be revealed to be a certain Ernst Stavro Blofeld in this year's 24th Bond movie. But Waltz is categorically insisting that this isn't so.

"That is absolutely untrue," Waltz told GQ. "That rumour started on the internet, and the internet is a pest. The name of my character is Franz Oberhauser."

Attentive readers may recall that Naomie Harris similarly told Empire flat-out pre-Skyfall that she wasn't playing Miss Moneypenny. You may also cast your minds back to the time Benedict Cumberbatch absolutely was not playing Khan in Star Trek Into Darkness... until he was. So make of this what you will.

But if Waltz genuinely isn't joining the pantheon that currently includes Donald Pleasence, Telly Savalas, Charles Gray and an unofficial Max von Sydow (plus, anonymously Anthony Dawson and John Hollis), it certainly leaves interesting possibilities for Bond 25.

Elsewhere in Spectre news, Daniel Craig has finally stopped grinning and bearing the knee injury he sustained in February, and has taken advantage of a scheduled production break to have some arthroscopic surgery. He'll be back at work on April 22, so there should be no need for Roger Moore to step in after all.

With Sam Mendes back directing a script that has been written by John Logan, Neal Purvis and Robert Wade, Spectre sees Ralph Fiennes, Ben Whishaw and Naomie Harris, as M, Q and Moneypenny respectively, with new recruits Waltz, Dave Bautista as Mr. Hinx, Monica Bellucci as Lucia Sciarra, Lea Seydoux as Madeline Swann, Stephanie Sigman as Estrella and Andrew Scott as Denbigh. It’ll hit UK screens on October 23 before heading to the States and elsewhere on November 6.

Arriba Pie