Cotilleos "corazón corazón" de Hollywood (y patrios, porqué no)

Impagables las fotos oigan :hala, aunque ¿en serio hay paparazzis interesados en los arrumacos entre Orsoncito y su (ex)chorbo?

Un saludete.

Va a tener el Quinto a los 57 años (parece que los 5 los ha tenido pasados los 50). Desconozco si este quinto es con una mujer nueva o con alguna de las anteriores.

lo estuve leyendo ayer. Huele a que los dos no quieren desvelar en publico todo lo que debio pasar en privado... pero si parte para que se hable de ellos ;)

Hizo un par cameos. Y del último no hace mucho.

Tampoco es que a ella se la recuerde por mucho más.

Última edición:
No se me ocurre otro hilo donde compartir este maravilloso documento.

An Open Letter from Vincent Gallo – Unfiltered and Unedited

"I remember my family’s only vacation. It was a trip from Buffalo into Canada to a lake. The journey would include a stay in a motel, which was described as having a large swimming pool. I had never been to a lake and had barely seen a swimming pool. My excitement was overwhelming. The trip was in the range of 250 miles. About a 5 hour drive. This meant that this vacation would include the longest journey of my life. There were three of us, the children. And my parents. I am the middle child. My parents owned a Buick. For several days before the trip, I dreamed about and fantasized about how the lake would be, how the water would feel, how deep it would be, if I would see fishes, and the swimming. I would swim and swim. We would be away from home so my mother could not cook homemade Italian food. Instead I would get to eat the things that I really liked. If I was lucky, McDonalds. I remember the morning when we left. It was still dark. My parents argued. My mother brought pillows and blankets and a Styrofoam cooler filled with snacks. A five hour trip is a long trip for a five year old. I spent a lot of the time in the car lying down in the section of the floor where your feet would go. I was small enough to curl up there, and tried my best to sleep. I remember the trip quite well. I was only interested in getting there. And the waiting was uncomfortable. I don’t remember the music on the radio, which normally I would listen to. I didn’t look out the window, which I would also normally do. Instead I sort of suspended myself, a kind of hibernation. I was simply focused on getting there. And I wanted the trip to go by as fast as possible. I was a child then. Only a five year old boy. The first time I traveled far as an adult, I was seventeen. I drove a car from New York City to Los Angeles. It was an old car and not in good shape. And I had very little money. I wanted to see California. It was so far from my childhood in Buffalo. Every minute of the trip was beautiful and I remember well the melodramas of the car failures and the repairs. And the music. Even familiar music sounded new or at least different on the road. I remember the morning when I came in from the desert and arrived in Los Angeles. It was exciting. LA was exciting. But in fact, it was the trip I remember best, the traveling, the looking around, the changes in weather and landscape, the very simple and subtle interactions with people along the way. I was an adult. That’s the difference between adults and children. The critics who say nothing happens in The Brown Bunny while my character drives across the country, those critics have the intellect of children. Children need to be constantly entertained and amused.

Some people wait for the blow job scene in The Brown Bunny the way I waited to get to the lake when I was a child."

"Almost everyone involved in cinema and arts believes group identity is most important. I don’t.

I hope my work is more interesting and more intelligent than I am."

"Contrary to what was written at the time and printed in Screen International and then reprinted many times after, I did not apologize for making The Brown Bunny. I am not sorry that I made the film. “Hey, if people don’t like the film, I’m sorry for them,” is a far cry from, “I am sorry that I made the film.” or “I apologize for it”. Fuck Screen International and their lies."

"I made two films titled Promises Written in Water and The Agent. I have not released either film. For my close friend Sage Stallone, who appears in both, I agreed to show the films twice at the 2010 Venice Film Festival followed by a screening of each at the Toronto Film Festival. Then Sage didn’t show up to Venice or Toronto and so neither of us attended any of those screenings. The world could spin for a trillion more years but there will never be another like Sage Stallone. He was the most original, funny, nutty, brilliant person I have ever met and I miss him so much."

"I am not really in Goodfellas. I’m a glorified extra in that film. Anytime a writer writing about me includes Goodfellas in my list of credits I know they are lazy, disinterested, and don’t like films.

I was close to Asia Argento, but we were never engaged. I do remember though threatening Harvey Weinstein for what Asia claimed he did to her. That created a real enemy in Harvey who certainly went out of his way to marginalize my work and my opportunities as much as he could. By calling him out then I was his enemy and no one from the press would repeat any of my claims against him. My clash with him was costly to me in a real way. Naturally, it felt bad when, instead of speaking out along with me, Asia then denied and changed her story and went on to work with him, carry on a personal relationship with him, and repeat additional things I said about him to further enrage him against me. Her appearance in recent press regarding Harvey is very uncomfortable for me.

What if, instead of taking a $100,000 payoff to remain silent, Rose McGowan filed charges against Harvey Weinstein at the time of her incident? How many future incidents would she have prevented?

Harvey Weinstein is a brutal pig, yes, but I really wish it wasn’t those two particular girls getting glorified for now saying so.

The feminist tribe chooses odd heroes. Hillary Clinton. Feminism should be a fight for fairness. Instead the fight is only to control outcome. And when feminists don’t like outcome, they assume something’s unfair. Like fools. Most of the left is the same way."

"Hey, Mark Zuckerberg, Sheryl Sandberg and David Wehner, please lie down and die."

"Quentin Tarantino, I’m sorry for goofing on you all these years. You’re one of a kind. You’re great. Peace.

I like Donald Trump a lot and am extremely proud he is the American President. And I’m sorry if that offends you.

The reasons why I do things are difficult for me to understand and difficult for me to explain.

This has been uncomfortable and embarrassing and I do not feel anything productive will come of it."

Allison Mack, la Chloe de SMALLVILLE, mano derecha de una secta de sexo y trabajos forzados

La acusan de ser una de las "reclutadoras" para una presunta organización de autoayuda, en la que las reclutas se convertían en trabajadoras y esclavas sexuales para el líder, bajo la amenaza de publicar informaciones privadas. Entre otras lindezas, se "marcaba" a las mujeres con las iniciales del tipo y se les negaba comida hasta adecuarse a sus gustos.

Mack era por su fama la cara pública de la grupo y se intentó reclutar a compañeros de reparto.

29d7d5eb3ab2808b875e5e7665caed90

Flipando (es que estoy viendo Smallville).

Añado: leeros la información que hay sobre Keith Raniere en la Wikipedia y alucinaréis.

Última edición:
Un respeto para Smallville, que es lo mejor que se ha hecho sobre Superman en televisión junto con la serie de dibujos animados de los 90. Me compré la serie completa hace meses (¡por solo 35 euros! :gano ) y ya voy por la octava temporada. Tiene una puesta en escena elegante, unos guiones interesantes y nos descubrió al mejor Lex Luthor (Michael Rosenbaum).

Arriba Pie