El Megapost de las bandas sonoras

Abrazísimos desde.....
581187a2653c85df45931998dff8f955.jpg

Toma otro poco, que seguro que no puedes resistirte a darle al play:

No sólo es mierda lo que hace este sinvergüenza hijo de puta metido a compositor, sino que escuchad hacia mitad del nuevo track. Oímos un churro mix de intento de plagio del tema de Batman de Goldenthal y las notas de Gollum de ESDLA. No es broma, ahí está. Hasta Doug Adams -máximo experto en anilladas y la obra de Shore- lo ha puesto en tuiter.

jajaja vaya MORATADELAZA (aunque yo no lo llamaria plagio ni de lejos)

ahora, esto oido a toda pastilla en la sala con FX a tope y super/bat-hostias como panes pues claro... MOLA MAZO, EH

Lo de Gollum es escandaloso. Lo otro, reminiscencias a ELLIOTT eh (Goldhental) y su temazo para Bats. Pero claro, este tio es un desgraciado juntapentagramas. Que basura.

George Miller habla sobre Mortadela XL: George Miller on 'Mad Max' Sequels, Secret Talks With Stanley Kubrick

QUESTION: In Fury Road, the line between diegetic and non-diegetic sound gets almost gray sometimes, with the Doof Warrior and the drums and the fight sequence with the guitar. So I was wondering if you could talk a little about the workflow with Junkie XL, Ben Osmo, and how that all came together?

That's a long story. The brief part of it was, we had a wonderful sound crew. And for me this was a silent movie with sound. Initially, believe it or not, I didn't want to have music. I thought the guitarist, the Doof Warrior and the drummers and the sound of the vehicles would be enough of a soundscape to basically tell the story. And then there would be music, once the characters started to find some affiliation, particularly Max and Furiosa, and Max in particular was more humanized. I thought we'd bring in some musical element. And so it's a great opportunity, this movie, for sound. And there was a lot of work in that regard. But then I heard some music. Someone from Warner Bros. sent me some music Junkie XL that he had written, this is Tom Holkenborg or Antonius… He's got a very long and wonderful Dutch name. I can't remember all the middle names, but Antonius Holkenborg. And he's extraordinary. He's a kind of polymath. He's a lawyer: he studied as a lawyer while he was doing his music. He's big into sound design and he mixes so much of his own stuff. And he can write any kind of music when tasked to do it. He can write beautiful, lyrical music and long progressions of intense, intense action. He's the first composer I've ever worked with — and I've been very privileged to work with great composers — who can actually explain to me the mathematical underpinnings of musical progression which is wonderful. He can show me Mahler and say, "This is the mathematical progression." Musicologists do this all the time. And so he was someone who was very, very significant in that process. And he brought on guys like Chris Jenkins, who mixed the music and the dialogue, and Gregg Rudloff, who did the effects and whatever — and everybody was really aware of the opportunities we had. I'm not even describing a process, but at least the personnel. But a lot of thought was put into it. And silence is very incredibly important. I'll just give you one thing. At the end of that chase we just saw, in the test screenings I thought there was a tendency for the audience to applaud, and then the applause would fall away. And then you see that there's a shot of Max as he wakes up out of the sand. It holds for a very long time. And I thought, why are they not applauding, continuing with applause, which is a lovely thing to have in the cinema? And I realized it didn't become completely silent. There was a little sound, little, sustained, droning sounds that had continued right through into the next scene. So that caught the audience's ear and it led to an expectation of something else about to happen, rather than we were coming to a full stop. And by making it completely silent, with not one bit of sound, it sort of gave permission for the audience to applaud. And that was really interesting to me. I didn't think a sound I could barely hear influenced the way that the audience would respond to them.

Junkie-xl.jpg

Junkie-XL.jpg

Y aquí está el hijo de puta. Ni un pentagrama, ni una batuta, ni un piano. TODO MIERDA DE PC´S Y midis y teclados de los chinos. SU PUTA MADRE, LO MALDIGO A ESTE CABRÓN JODER.

Pobrecillo, lo que estará sufriendo ahí encerrado...

tom-holkenborg-junkie-xl-photo-run-all-night-5.jpg

Y aquí seguro que está escuchando Máxima FM mientras el otro rasca las cuerdas, pero se deja un auricular sin poner para disimular que le hace caso...

dsc_5077.jpg

CatgljNWEAA0wum.jpg

STAR WARS HEADSPACE TRACK LIST:

1. C-3P0’s Plight Kaskade

2. Help Me! GTA

3. Force TroyBoi

4. Cantina Boys Baauer

5. Jabba Flow: Rick Rubin Re-Work (feat. A-Trak) Shag Kava

6. R2 Knows (feat. Barry Drift) Claude VonStroke

7. NR-G7 Rick Rubin

8. Ghomrassen Bonobo

9. Bounty Hunters Röyksopp