Evil dead será serie de tv

Dave Mustaine

Miembro habitual
Reacciones
Horror Classic 'The Evil Dead' Coming to TV With Star Bruce Campbell

The original movie's writer and director, Sam Raimi, has teamed with his brother Ivan and the original trilogy's star, Bruce Campbell, to write the series, according to Bloody Disgusting. More exciting for horror fans is the fact that Campbell confirmed to a fan on Twitter that he intended to star in the series, or at least "that's the plan."

http://m.rollingstone.com/music/new...oming-to-tv-with-star-bruce-campbell-20140728

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/tvnews.php?id=125005

Starz has officially greenlit the long-awaited follow-up to the classic horror film franchise "The Evil Dead" which will be titled "Ash Vs. Evil Dead" and reteam the original filmmakers, director Sam Raimi, producer Rob Tapert and star Bruce Campbell.
Bruce Campbell will reprise his role as wisecracking hero Ash in 10 half-hour episodes which will air sometime in 2015

Buena notícia para los fans de la saga... Ash is back!!! :atope

Estaremos atentos a su estreno. :ok

Se supone que la notícia debería alegrarme...pero mi cabeza me dice que esto llega muy tarde, y después de ver el despropósito de película que se marcó el señor Campbell con eso de "My name is Bruce" no tengo yo muchas esperanzas depositadas en esto.

7pagpXS.jpg

Que raro que no haya entrado Gussander a soltar su "Starz pffffffffffffffffffffff"

Después de Cabin in the woods va a tener su gracia ver nuevas historias de éstas...

PD: dedicado a Valek.

_ash-vs.-evil-dead.jpg

Give him some sugar, baby, because Ash has returned after a 22-year-haitus from fighting deadites. And we’ve got your first groovy image of Bruce Campbell back as Ash right here.

Yep, Campbell will once again be playing everyone’s favorite dim-witted warrior when Starz resurrects the Evil Dead franchise this fall with 10 episodes of Ash vs Evil Dead. As you can tell from the image above, Ash (who is still a stock boy) is once again ready to face his demons, and this time he’s got two folks to help him get the job done in fellow Value Stop employees Pablo (Ray Santiago) and Kelly (Dana Delorenzo), seen above.

So what has Ash been up to for the past two decades? “Not much!” says Campbell. “He was perfectly happy doing basically nothing: telling lies about how he lost his hand in bars late at night. That was basically his MO. So, he’s not really the guy who should be dealing with this right now. But…he is. He’s our guy!”

He’s also the guy who yet again is accidently responsible for unleashing the evil dead back upon the world. “He’s the only one stupid enough to really tamper with those spirits,” says Sam Raimi, who directed the first episode of the new series. “And he does. But he’s also still a really good monster fighter. So, he’s also going to be kicking some deadite buttocks, if you’ll pardon the French.”

“It’s The Searchers with carnage and mayhem,” adds Campbell of the newest chapter in the Evil Dead saga. “I’m relegated a little bit into the John Wayne mode these days with my team—the young, virile, evil fighters who will pair up with Ash and take on this nemesis: this never ending, ever evolving nemesis.”

www.ew.com/article/2015/06/26/ash-vs-evil-dead-exclusive-first-image-bruce-campbell-back-ash

Pues yo he pasado de un "uff...qué pereza" viendo la foto a un "OMG" después del tráiler. Así sí, desde luego han pillado perfectamente el tono adecuado, además de saber jugar con la edad de Campbell. :palmas:atope

Yo estoy muy IN des del primer día que supe del proyecto, pero tras ver el trailer, el hype me ha subido un poquito bastante tirando a mucho...

ASH IS BACK, BITCHES! :atope

Arriba Pie