Vader's watch...

Devon Timepieces

watch-base.png

Qué horror más grande, francamente.

Me encanta observar el blaster de Han Solo entre las fotografías de las props que han salido más arriba. Es el claro y fiel reflejo de un tiempo pasado que no volverá, como si ahora nos pusieran delante una arma de la Segunda Guerra Mundial frente a una actual.

Q&A: How 'Star Wars' Creators Made BB-8 Into A Robot Icon

“In animatronics, our goal is to make a robot look emotive and expressive, like an animal.”

bb8-star-wars.jpg

Popular Science: How was BB-8 conceived?
Josh Lee: It was J.J.’s idea. We first saw it as a sketch on a napkin that had been scanned and emailed over to us. It caused a lot of head-scratching about how we would achieve it on set. So the first thing I did was build a model out of polystyrene and anything I could lay my hands on. I just wanted to get the movements down—the ball rolling, the head pitching. Instantly it was full of character.

Se crearon 7 versiones de BB-8 para el rodaje, varias de ellas roboticas y otra animatronica controlada por un marionetista.

Última edición:
Empire: Kylo Ren se parece mas a un fanatico religioso que a un villano tradicional.

Speaking exclusively to Empire for our Force Awakens issue (in all Light and Dark Side newsagents next week), Driver says that he sees Ren as more of a religious fanatic than a villain in the traditional sense. “When they think of their actions as morally justified,” Driver told us, “it makes them dangerous and unpredictable. There’s no level they won’t go to to accomplish what they’re after. I never thought of the character as an evil person.”

Yihad del Ren?

Bueno, habrá algunos a los que cabree que recurran al factor nostalgia.
A mí me molestaría que no lo hicieran.

Max von Sydow

zOLC6Vu.jpg

ufff esto cada vez parece mas un remake encubierto. :notok
Eso parece cada vez más, sí... y teniendo en cuenta que todo parece indicar que en el Episodio VIII, Luke entrenará a Rey en el planeta donde está ¿exiliado?... en fin.

No es algo que me moleste realmente, pero vaya, que no se han calentado la cabeza mucho to be honest.

por qué decis que es un remake basándoos en al foto de max von sidow?

hostias, acabo de leer el texto, así que la leyenda era cierta, poe manda a bb8 al desierto con al espada escondida justo antes de que ataquen el campamento

Q&A: How 'Star Wars' Creators Made BB-8 Into A Robot Icon

“In animatronics, our goal is to make a robot look emotive and expressive, like an animal.”

bb8-star-wars.jpg

Popular Science: How was BB-8 conceived?
Josh Lee: It was J.J.’s idea. We first saw it as a sketch on a napkin that had been scanned and emailed over to us. It caused a lot of head-scratching about how we would achieve it on set. So the first thing I did was build a model out of polystyrene and anything I could lay my hands on. I just wanted to get the movements down—the ball rolling, the head pitching. Instantly it was full of character.

Se crearon 7 versiones de BB-8 para el rodaje, varias de ellas roboticas y otra animatronica controlada por un marionetista.[/QUOTE

Todo esto para que al final lo hagan CGI en el Episodio VIII y IX

Arriba Pie