Transformers 2: la venganza de los caídos (Transformers: Revenge of The Fallen)

Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen

Sí, aprovechen a ver los robots así en fotos, porque en la película no se va a ver una mierda...

En fantasymundo:

Relacionado con el rodaje de la película os ofrecemos a continuación la lista de transformers que se rumorea pueden aparecer.

Autobots

Optimus Prime - Peterbilt 379EX azul y rojo oscuro
Bumblebee - Chevy Camaro amarillo del 2009
Ratchet - Hummer H2 amarillo lima del 2008
Ironhide - GMC Topkick C4500 del 2007 negro
Arcee - 3 motociclestas Spyder Can-Am
Los gemelos - Camión de helados verde
Stinger - Chevy Corvette ZR1
Wheels - Jeep de radio control
Wheeljack - Saab Aero-X azul (rumor)
Desconocido - Chevy Beat verde del 2009 (rumor)
Jazz - Pontiac Solstice de 2008

Decepticons

Starscream - F-22 Raptor gris
Scorponok - Escorpión metálico
Barricade - Saleen S281 Extreme Mustang negro de 2008
Desconocido - Audi R8 gris oscuro (rumor)
Constructicon - Maquinaria de movimiento de tierras desconocida (rumor)
Jetfire - SR-71 Blackbird negro
Soundwave - desconocido
El caído - desconocido (rumor)

Como podéis ver entre las novedades figura un Audi R8 entre los Decepticons que ha sido visto en uno de los rodajes y la aparición de un Constructicon además de otros muchos Transformers nuevos como las tres motocicletas que forman parte de Arcee, o el concept car Beat de Chevrolelt.

Los Constructicon pasan por ser de los Transformers más grandes y están constituidos por varias máquinas como Camiones, Bulldozzers o Volquetes.

:atope :atope :atope

Los Constructicons eran la caña, se combinaban para formar un robot gigantesco, llamado DEvastator creo recordar... Seguro que no hay huevos de hacer esto en la película... A este ritmo, para la tercera seguro que sacan a los Dinobots!!

Algunas fotos de mi nena, digo de Megan Fox en el set de Transformers 2 :juas

:lol . Dawson pidele a Bay un cameo hombre. Que Mona va esta chica siempre... :ok

devestator-robot.jpg

Sí es el devastator, el resto de la noticia está sacado de este post solo que traducido y he incorporado a Jazz, vi una reconstruicción de un constructicon con unas grúas al fondo y era increible de grande.

Bay to Fox: "Just Look Hot"
Source: MTV
June 19, 2008

MTV talked to Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen star Megan Fox, who says that the sequel is "is 10 times as big, 10 times as many set pieces, explosions, and acrobatic stunts."

She added that "Shia and I make out a little bit; I don't know if anyone wants to see that."

Fox says that they have been reworking the script as it was written fast because of the writers strike, mainly to add character "stuff" for her and Shia amongst the giant robots.

And what is Michael Bay's main directorial input to Megan? "His main note to me is just to look hot; so I try my best."

Y tanto que tiene que lucir cachonda, y gracias por dar más ganas de ver esta secuela :juas :atope

Megan Fox reveals ‘Transformers 2? script re-writes, make-out scenes

megan-fox.jpg

When Michael Bay got behind the camera for his most recent film, he chronicled a lot more than just automobiles transforming into robots from outer space. Millions of fans also watched then 21-year-old Megan Fox transform from an obscure actress best remembered for a Lindsay Lohan movie into one of the most desired hotties on the planet.

Now, the “Transformers” star is back on the set with Michael Bay – and true to the director’s favorite word, she says he’s making an awesome sequel.

“As big as the first movie was, this is 10 times as big, 10 times as many set pieces, explosions, and acrobatic stunts,” she told us about “Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. “Shia and I make out a little bit; I don’t know if anyone wants to see that.”

Something tells us that Shia LeBeouf wants to see it.

Regardless, Megan insisted that the blossoming romance between Sam and Mikaela is only one of the many plotlines Bay will be juggling for the June 2009 flick. But according to the actress, some last-minute scrambling has been taking place to make sure their romance can hold its own among all those Autobot vs. Decepticon showdowns.

“You know, we’ve been having script meetings, and we’ve been reworking the script, because they wrote it fast because of the writer’s strike,” she explained. “And, we’ve just been going through and trying to do some character stuff for Shia and myself in the middle of this crazy world that they’re in.”

“I can tell you that we’re on locations in some really exotic places,” she added. “It’s just going to be a badass movie. It’s just going to be a popcorn-visual-spectacle, summer film.”

As for Michael Bay’s main directorial input to his lead actress, Megan had this to say: “His main note to me is just to look hot; so I try my best.”

If you could only choose one, would you rather have the power to transform into a giant robot, or get Megan Fox to make out with you?

It’s just going to be a badass movie. It’s just going to be a popcorn-visual-spectacle, summer film.
Justo lo que espero :palmas

Y con la Fox... Dawson, un día tenemos que quedar con ella para que nos enseñe "un par" de cosas de su ars dramatica :diablillo

¡EH, EH, EH...!

Que para eso hay que organizar kdd, listillos. :juas

New Chevy Trax in Front Street filming

June 20th, 2008,

On Wednesday the vehicles of Transformers 2 were out and about in a chase scene on Front Street. Jalopnik were on hand to snap a couple of shots, showing Bumblebee either chasing, being chased by or leading the green Chevy Beat car we’d seen at Bethlehem, PA and under wraps in other locations.

They also got the first picture of a new Autobot, a red Chevy Trax - (possibly the twin of the Chevy Beat?):

transformers-jun20-chevy-trax.jpg

transformers-jun20-chevy-beat-bumbl.jpg

It is also rumored that the thrid of the new Chevy trio may turn up - the Chevy Groove:

transformers-jun20-chevy-trio.jpg

Fuente: http://transformers.moviechronicles.com

Por cierto, el título definitivo:

TRANSFORMERS: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN ( sin el 2 ) :)

http://transformerslive.blogspot.com/20 ... lease.html

Ya lo dije, y me repito.Ponerle un numero a una secuela es lo peor, aunque como dice Rafalet sea realmente asi,al final la mayoria de la gente termina por decir: "ah si....esta es la 2ª de Indiana Jones o de Star Wars,etc..."

a Bay le daran valeriana antes de rodar las escenas de acción verdad?

pues entonces que estrene en IMAX que veras tu la de ataques epilepticos que va a provocar. En cine me parecio que sabia lo que veia, una vez vista en casa en SD... :queteden tito Bay no hay Dios que vea nada, salvo la escena a lo King Kong de Optimus.

Pues agradece que no la dirija John Woo, porque parecería rodada en una puta reserva ornitológica. :cuniao

Arriba Pie