Xbox Bazar

Re: XBOX Live | Bazar

Uo, le echaré un ojo a la demo del Skate 2. Tengo el primero y me gustó mucho la mecánica del juego, aunque reconozco que he jugado muy poquito con él.

Demo de Skate 2???

Mola, voy a ponerla en la cola de descargas y ya la probaré... :ok

Upcoming on Arcade: Castle Crashers DLC and The Maw
The Castle Crashers: King Pack will be available this Wednesday for 160 points, and next Wednesday we’ll The Maw from Twisted Pixel go up for 800 points.

[hr:1b5pb953]

DLC: Fable II - Knothole Island
Content: Fable II - Knothole Island
Price: 800 Microsoft Points
Availability: All Xbox LIVE regions
Dash Text:[ESRB: M (Mature) BLOOD,LANGUAGE,USE OF ALCOHOL,VIOLENCE] Discover new quests, locations, characters and more in the premium Knothole Island download. Meet Gordon the submariner in the Bowerstone docks, where you'll be showered with unique gifts to entice you to the mysterious island. There you will embark on new adventures, fight new creatures and find Albion's rarest weapons, clothes and potions. You will also be able to check your standing in over 50 new Leaderboards on Lionhead.com. If you have the Knothole Island (Premium) pack and want to play co-op in any part of Albion, your co-op partner must have the Fable II Knothole Island (Free) or (Premium) pack. To enjoy the complete Knothole Island experience in co-op play, both players must download the Knothole Island (Premium) pack.

Venga, a cambiar la ropita a vuestro avatar :juas

A brand new bundle of clothes is now available in the Avatar Editor:

Boys:
Striped Polo Shirt
Striped Jacket with Polo
Checked Jacket with Polo
Open Neck Cardigan
Embroidered Pants
Suspenders with Hi Pants (Dress Up)

Girls
Hacking Jacket
Chinos with Belt
Rainy Day Boots
Scarlet Pumps
Lavender Polo Shirt

As usual: All clothing choices are free, and will remain available. It is easy to tell what is new when you are in the avatar editor, just look for the gold star. Any item of clothing with a gold star is new since the last time you signed in.

A ver lo que tardar en cobrar por la ropa... en el Home de PS3 cobran por prenda 1-2 €, asi que la competencia no se va a quedar en menos...

Antes de la actualización se había rumoreado que ciertos logros en los juegos desbloquearían prendas especiales para nuestros avatares. ¿Se sabe algo de eso? La verdad que estaría de puta madre, y sería todo un puntazo poder poner a nuestro monigote una camiseta que diga "Yo derroté al Sword Master" :juas

Juas, en ese caso sería imprescindible una del COD4: "Yo terminé el juego en dificultad Veterano". :atope

Arcade: The Maw
Availability: All Xbox LIVE regions
Dash Text: Unlock the full version of The Maw to experience even more of Frank’s adventures on an alien world. Discover the mysteries of Maw’s abilities as you try to survive and ultimately make your way back home! Included in the full version is a special unlockable theme and gamer pictures – can you find the secret that holds them? This game requires the Xbox 360 hard drive or the 512MB Memory Unit for storage. There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.

[hr:3notmsps]

Arcade: FunTown Mahjong
Availability: Not available in Korea
Dash Text: Unlock the full version of FunTown Mahjong to play even more of this traditional Chinese tile game! The full version includes the ability to compete against your friends on Xbox LIVE or against AI opponents. You can also earn achievements, aim for the top of the leaderboards, and enjoy tons of exciting Mahjong variations! This game requires the Xbox 360 hard drive or the 512MB Memory Unit for storage. There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.

F.E.A.R. 2 Single Player Demo
Price: Free
Availability: Not availabel in Asia or Germany
Dash Text: [ESRB: M (Mature) BLOOD AND GORE,INTENSE VIOLENCE,PARTIAL NUDITY,SEXUAL THEMES,STRONG LANGUAGE] A routine mission turns into a fight for survival when an explosion of unknown origin decimates the city and unleashes the wrath of Alma Wade, whose terrifying power threatens to surge out of control unless Special Forces Sgt. Michael Becket and his squad can find a way to destroy her.

La demo del FEAR 2, no está mal. Cierto es que parece un nuevo Condemned, pero luego coges cierto trasto que definitivamente en el Comdemned no llevabas algo así :disimulo .

Pues a mí la demo del FEAR 2 me ha dejado alucinado. Hasta me voy a tener que poner de nuevo con el primero, que nunca termino porque se me hace monótono. Aun así en el primero la IA de los enemigos era la hostia, y en este parece que sigue igual.

Técnicamente me ha parecido espectacular, todos los efectos están muy conseguidos. Y es que en la demo funciona todo, combate, terror...En la parte del colegio con las apariciones me he acojonado. Y ya cuando sales al exterior y te montas en el mecha :hail

Hypeado ando. Creo que me voy a Gamehubs a hacer el pre-order (sale por 32 euros).

A mi también me ha gustado mucho. No voy a comprarlo ya por dos razones: tengo muchos pendientes y no me he pasado el primero. Pero vamos, me ha parecido una gozada.

A mi estos shooters taaaaan peceros, taaaaaan cuadraos, taaaaan me-parecen-lo-mismo-de-siempre, me aborrecen :( Que ni le veo la gracia a recorrer las mismas oficinas mil veces, ni avanzar sin saber realmente por qué, ni me inmuta que me siga saliendo el fantasma de la misma niñita... después de jugar a Condemned (hablo del primero, el segundo aún espera su turno), estos de Monolith deberían dejar de lado este shooter tan caducado.

Hombre, es mas de lo mismo, pero tiene unos gráficos muy decentes, los enemigos se portan bien y los combates con el tema de la cámara lenta me gustan.

No es un Half-Life, está claro, pero me ha gustado. Este cae cuando tenga buen precio. :cuniao

Content: RESIDENT EVIL 5 Demo
Price: Free
Availability: Not available in Germany
Dash Text: [ESRB: RP (Rating Pending)] The demo version of RESIDENT EVIL 5. Play by yourself or play with a partner in co-op mode, either online or offline with a split screen.

Content: Fallout 3 Operation: Anchorage
Price: 800 Points
Availability: Not available in Japan
Dash Text: [ESRB: M (Mature) BLOOD AND GORE,INTENSE VIOLENCE,SEXUAL THEMES,STRONG LANGUAGE,USE OF DRUGS] Enter the simulation pod and embark on one of the greatest military campaigns of the Fallout universe – the liberation of Anchorage, Alaska from its Chinese Communist invaders. Experience harrowing winter combat using Fallout 3’s patented V.A.T.S. targeting system, and employ powerful new equipment like the Gauss Rifle, Chinese Stealth Armor, Winterized T-51b Power Armor, and more. Enlist today, soldier! There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.

Note: Watch your Pip-Boy 3000 for the 'Outcast Distress Signal' on your radio which will lead you to the new content.

Malditos sean! Si justo el domingo terminé con el juego, ¿me van a obligar a volverme a enganchar? :lol

Han puesto para personalizar el avatar, las camisetas de 18 selecciones europeas de fútbol. Gratis.

Ni camisetas ni ná, unos polos cutres con los colores y las banderitas de cada país. A ver si contrastamos la información antes de intoxicar el foro :P

En la página del Major Nelson, la voz oficial de Microsoft pone que son camisetas de "European National Football Teams", yo sólo me hago eco de su comunicado.

Pd.- Pasé por casa de Kushtar y el muy capullo me suelta "no son las camisetas de las selecciones ni ná, y ahora voy a escribir el mensaje desacreditándote delante de tus narices". Así ha sido, pero todos sabemos que con sus pataletas pueriles sólo se desacredita él :diablillo .

:pensativo Pero yo tengo las de ganar, que tengo su Tomb Raider Underworld y él no tiene ningún juego mío :diablillo .

Ah, no, no tengo ningún juego tuyo, es cierto...

¿Alguien compra barato un Scene It de 360, completo con mandos y todo? :disimulo

Arriba Pie