Cotilleos "corazón corazón" de Hollywood (y patrios, porqué no)

¿Me lo explicáis?

Creo, CREO, que es un homenaje a los duelos de Monkey Island en la jerga indescifrable que se ha convertido todo lo circundante a KlopeK. Reivindico a los sabios de cinefilia una nueva piedra de Rosetta para descifrarlo, hay todo un universo ahí encerrado !

original.jpg

¿Seguro? Porque en la Wikipedia no dicen nada al respecto. Ni en la IMDB.

COVER STORY

Brad Pitt Talks Divorce, Quitting Drinking, and Becoming a Better Man

Brad-Pitt-GQ-Style-12.jpg

BY MICHAEL PATERNITI
PHOTOGRAPHS BY RYAN MCGINLEY
GQ Style
May 3, 2017
GQ Style dijo:
It was too sad to be here at first, so I went and stayed on a friend's floor, a little bungalow in Santa Monica. I crashed over here a little bit, my friend [David] Fincher lives right here. He's always going to have an open door for me, and I was doing a lot of stuff on the Westside, so I stayed at my friend's house on the floor for a month and a half—until I was out there one morning, 5:30, and this surveillance van pulls up. They don't know that I'm up behind a wall, and they pull up—and it's a long story—but it was something more than TMZ, because they got into my friend's computer. The stuff they can do these days.... So I got a little paranoid being there. I decided I had to pick up and come here.

Review Troll de la entrevista:

Última edición:
GQ Style dijo:
It was too sad to be here at first, so I went and stayed on a friend's floor, a little bungalow in Santa Monica. I crashed over here a little bit, my friend [David] Fincher lives right here. He's always going to have an open door for me, and I was doing a lot of stuff on the Westside, so I stayed at my friend's house on the floor for a month and a half

Ahora se entiende lo de WORLD WAR Z 2.

Arriba Pie