PC El hilo de Steam, Origin, Uplay, GoG, Desura, Epic: novedades, ofertas...

Y ya tenemos en marcha la tienda de Epic Games...

Epic Games | Store

Irán regalando juegos en las próximas semanas para promocionarse y por sorpresa hay un par de exclusivos para PC que no había hasta ahora como Ashen o un port de Journey de la playstation.

Los creadores del Spaceport Hope sacaron hace unos meses un juego que ha pasado a ser gratuito para siempre:

ss_81a9de660db3fc75a089147ef2dbca046762cec1.600x338.jpg

Lo poco que he jugado me recuerda bastante al Spaceport: un Metroidvania ligerito que tardé 12 horas en acabar con todos los logros y que disfruté bastante.

Es una pena que, como dicen los programadores, el juego haya sido un fracaso debido a la nula visibilidad, culpa en gran parte de Steam por permitir que morralla programada por un mono manco inunde la tienda desde que abrieron las puertas al campo :(

• Me gusta
Reacciones: WRC
Metro Exodus ditches Steam to become an Epic Games Store exclusive

En la página de Steam del juego, donde lógicamente ya no se puede adquirir, ha aparecido un aviso bastante llamativo porque, aparentemente, lo ha puesto la propia Steam.

Aviso: Later today, sales of Metro Exodus will be discontinued on Steam due to a publisher decision to make the game exclusive to another PC store.

The developer and publisher have assured us that all prior sales of the game on Steam will be fulfilled on Steam, and Steam owners will be able to access the game and any future updates or DLC through Steam.

We think the decision to remove the game is unfair to Steam customers, especially after a long pre-sale period. We apologize to Steam customers that were expecting it to be available for sale through the February 15th release date, but we were only recently informed of the decision and given limited time to let everyone know.

Y el editor, Deep Silver, ha publicado lo siguiente en el foro de Steam para este juego:
Metro Exodus Epic Store Announcement
Epic Games and Deep Silver today announced a partnership that will see the digitally-distributed PC version of the highly anticipated Metro Exodus release on February 15th 2019 solely through the Epic Games store.

The ability to purchase / pre-order from Steam will soon be removed

However, any customer with an outstanding pre-order for Metro Exodus on PC through Steam will receive their game as expected.

For more information, please view our FAQ below :

I already pre-ordered Metro Exodus on Steam. What happens to my order?
Your pre-order on Steam will be honored, and you will be able to download and play Metro Exodus on release day (15th February 2019).

If I pre-ordered the Gold Edition on Steam, will I still get my future Expansion Pass on Steam?
Yes, your Expansion Pack content will become available for download via Steam, when released.

Will I still get my pre-order bonuses - the Digital Artbook and Official Soundtrack on Steam?
Yes, your pre-order bonuses will be honored and delivered by Steam.

I ordered the Standard Edition - will I be able to purchase the Expansion Pass in the future on Steam?
Yes, if you own the Standard Edition on Steam, you will be able to purchase the Expansion Pass or standalone DLC on Steam when it releases in the future.

Does the Epic Store have any exclusive or timed exclusive DLC?
No. All future DLC for Metro Exodus will be released simultaneously on all platforms.

Are there any differences in content between the version on the Epic Games store and the version on Steam?
No, they have the same pre-order bonuses and in-game content. All future title updates, patches, and free and premium DLC will be released simultaneously across both versions.

Will Metro Exodus ever return to Steam?
Yes - Metro Exodus will return to Steam and on other store fronts after 14th February 2020.

Última edición:
Pues voy a probarlo en el apple tv y comparar con el steam link físico a ver cómo marcha :palmas

Ya la he probado en el AppleTV, y aunque el proceso de carga y juego es sencillo (sincronizar el steam controles por bluetooth LE y ya está), no tiene el rendimiento del steam link (que tengo justo al lado). Principalmente la calidad de imagen es peor (no se por que en el ATV no se puede activar la descodificación por hardware), un poco más de macrobloques y la imagen no es tan fluida como en el cacharro de Steam.

La verdad es que el steam link va de maravilla, la sensación de lag cero y la calidad del streaming a 1080p con sonido 5.1 (red cableada completamente) es muy buena.

Hay que ver si permite uso mixto PC/xBox... y será un triunfazo :babas

Arriba Pie