La hora de las alarmas vuelve a definirse con "las ruedas", igual que en iOS 13.
Me acabé acostumbrando al otro sistema, y ahora vuelven a lo de antes...

🥲

@Discord Pie @Macas

No sabía donde ponerlo. Nuevo firmware disponible para los Airpods 2, Pro y Max (4A400).

También para los Beats Solo Pro, Powerbeats y Powerbeats Pro (4A394).

Los pro y los max ahora se integran en la app buscar... tal cómo se prometió.

With the update, AirPods Pro and AirPods Max are able to take advantage of the Find My network, allowing them to be located through connections with the Apple devices owned by other people.

Prior to now, ‌AirPods Pro‌ and ‌AirPods Max‌ were listed in the ‌Find My‌ app, but if they were out of Bluetooth range, they would only display last known location. Through the update, the ‌Find My‌ network will provide an approximate location for the AirPods to help you get within Bluetooth range to track down your headphones using the Play a Sound feature.

iOS 15 te avisa ahora si te dejas las llaves atrás o lo que sea que tenga Airtag... Parece una bobada pero no lo es, se acabó el irse sin llaves o sin monedero. Estoy a punto de comprar 4 más para ponerlos en distintos sitios de cosas que suelo perder.

Una persona y cuatro airtag, no me lo explico

El lunes estoy en la oficina. Uno de otro departamento lo veo dando vueltas, mirando por las mesas preocupado. Después de un rato se acerca a mi zona, sigue mirando... me preocupé. Y le pregunto:
- ¿Estás buscando algo o a alguien?
- Sí, fue a coger un café, estuve hablando con alguien y no sé dónde dejé las gafas.
Lo miro fijamente, en silencio, durante al menos 5 segundos y le digo:
- Cuando dices gafas... ¿Te refieres A LAS QUE LLEVAS PUESTAS?

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Conversation Boost focuses your AirPods Pro on the person talking in front of you, making it easier to hear in a face-to-face conversation.

Step 1: Open the Settings app and tap Accessibility.

Step 2: Scroll down and select i beneath the Physical and Motor heading.

Step 3: Tap Audio Accessibility Settings.

Step 4: Select Headphone Accommodations and select Custom Audio Setup.

Step 5: Follow the prompts.

Step 6: Toggle Conversation Boost to the on position — it’s in the Customize Transparency Mode section.

Step 7: Tap Done.

1633619402084.png

It’s worth noting that you’ll need to be using iOS 15 and have AirPods Pro with the 4A400 firmware installed for all of this to work.

Arriba Pie