LOS VENGADORES de Joss Whedon

Respuesta: LOS VENGADORES de Joss Whedon

http://www.starburstmagazine.com/news/1954-movie-news-the-avengers-have-been-roughly-assembled

An an interview with Starburst for the upcoming DVD release of TAKE SHELTER, special effects supervisor Chris Wells dropped some interesting details about his latest project: THE AVENGERS.

Working at Hydraulx, the SFX company behind SKYLINE and BATTLE: LOS ANGELES, Wells and his crew are overseeing the much-anticipated film's opening sequence. 'We're doing what essentially boils down to the prelude of the movie,' he said. 'There's a whole intro that happens before you start even getting the titles and it's pretty big. There's nothing small in this movie. I went to a screening with all the temporary visual effects and it was pretty fleshed out. It's a long movie but it doesn't feel like it. Out of all the comic book movies and franchises I've worked on, this is the best one I've seen so far.'

Having worked on the X-MEN films, CAPTAIN AMERICA, THE INCREDIBLE HULK, FANTASTIC FOUR, GREEN LANTERN and more, Wells knows his superhero stuff, although he claims to not be a big fan of the genre. Asked whether the film would be driven by action or the more character-orientated work that director Joss Whedon is known for, Wells gave an answer that will set a lot of fanboy minds at rest. 'I think they nailed both,' he said. 'Joss and I have worked on some projects before and he does a very good job with characters. Since this is the first time that we see these guys together as a unit, he had to address all their personal dealings with one another. I think he did a very good job of setting up the characters based on what we know from the Marvel franchise, integrating them together with all their differences and similarities and then getting on with business. And just when you think the movie is a character piece it just goes nuts.'

While Wells avoided giving away any details about the mysterious baddies of the piece and refused to be drawn on whether the much-rumoured Skrulls would be on villain duty, he did confirm that The Red Skull was not in the movie, cryptically adding, 'but that's ok because there's enough bad guys to go around'. Despite being somewhat weary of superhero films, Wells went on to state that THE AVENGERS has far exceeded his expectations and is destined to be a massive hit when released this summer. 'I promise you it's not going to be boring,' he said. 'This thing has gone so big that Marvel are dwarfing their other franchises. For people who enjoy the comics and haven't really liked the way some of the characters were treated in other movies, I think they're going to be a little more appeased by this one. Especially the Hulk. They let the Hulk be Hulk and that's great. He acts more like the comic book Hulk. It's fun. My biggest problem with every single superhero movie is I don't think the payoff ever matches the build up. This one definitely does.'

430470_10150607802822488_6883542487_8924520_386325546_n.jpg

Coulson: Ves como Buffy mola...
Thor: No me jodas tio... Una rubia adolescente matando vampiros... tu estas fumao...

Si se hubieran esmerado un poquito más en hacer algo mucho más feo, quizá me hubiera gustado y todo.

Jajajaa atención a ese Capitán que ¡ha pegado el estirón a los 30 años!

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Con lo fácil que sería llamar a Alex Ross y que hiciera un dibujo fotorealista...

Merci. Cual clavo me hallaré, pues.

y por que el Renner no ha tenido su propia peli?

Pues por la misma razon por la que en el poster da la sensacion de "Oye, que pasaba por aqui, bueno saludos chicos, que ya me voy". Ojo, Hulk y el Patako estan igual, dan la sensacion de querer pirarse cuanto antes mejor. De hecho Hulk YA se esta yendo.

y por que el Renner no ha tenido su propia peli?

Pues por la misma razon por la que en el poster da la sensacion de "Oye, que pasaba por aqui, bueno saludos chicos, que ya me voy". Ojo, Hulk y el Patako estan igual, dan la sensacion de querer pirarse cuanto antes mejor. De hecho Hulk YA se esta yendo.

La respuesta es mucho más simple; porque ni es tan icónico ni tan conocido como los demás. A nivel pueblo llano, se entiende, que los que conocemos al chico nos despipojamos con vuestros desprecios... Pero eso no quiere decir que no vaya a tener su importancia. El poster es malo, y punto.

Por cierto, lo de "AVENGERS ASSEMBLE" será el tiitulo británico de la peli para diferenciarlo de la serie de culto de las Islas "The Avengers".

Diana Rigg se debe estar desmondando...

Ojo no pretendia que fuese un desprecio al personaje, nada mas lejos de la realidad. Lo cierto es que tus palabras podrian ser perfectamente mias. Lo peor de este poster es que a poco que hayas seguido la peli te encuentras con posters fanmade que le dan mil patadas a pesar de los fallos. Para muestra unos que estan en devianart

Av-Fan-Poster-01.jpg

Exceptuando la pose gay del capitan america...
Av-Fan-Poster-02.jpg

Ojo no pretendia que fuese un desprecio al personaje, nada mas lejos de la realidad.

Entiendame usté, es que con tanto "¿Qué hace un mierdecilla arquero ahí entre esos superheroes megacachis?" pues acaba uno saltando... :p

¡Que es Ojo de Halcón, cohone, un respeto! :cuniao

A mí el trailer me pareció un horror, comedieta ligera únicamente falta el gracioso de minorias étnicas que Don Miguel mete en sus pelis para comentar los desastres. Hasta tiene canción emotiva.

Renner imagino que irá por el cheque, encajó varios proyectos muy interesantes pero no lo imagino en este tipo de producciones por algún motivo ajeno al pecunio.

Pues se está apuntando a ellos a manos llenas, sobre todo si son franquicias, aunque parece que cuida algo más porque está en la última de Gray...

Joder... ¿Cuantos posters iguales van a hacer? Es que... aparte de horroroso es... lo de siempre.

Arriba Pie