My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Respuesta: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

hC2EA6CB6

"Posible confirmación oficial" de que habrá una cuarta temporada:

Enigma Sage dug through some of the DHX investor relations documents to see if anything pony related was mentioned, and it looks like we have a bit of season 4 buried in the fine print. More specifically the line found below:

For Q4 2012, the Company earned $6.71 million for producer and service fee revenues,
an increase of 67% versus the $4.02 million for Q4 2011, which marks the 4th consecutive quarter of growth in this category when
compared to the same quarter for Fiscal 2011. DHX Vancouver earned $3.19 million, an increase of 61% (Q4 2011-$1.98
million), and DHX Wildbrain earned $3.52 million, an increase of 73%, for Q4 2012 (Q4 2011-$2.04 million). For Q4 2012, the
breakdown for major projects over $0.10 million for DHX Vancouver was $1.63 million for My Little Pony Seasons 2-4, $0.91
million for Little Pet Shop Season I, and $0.65 million for Pound Puppies Seasons 1-3. For Q4 2012, the breakdown for major
projects over $0.10 million for DHX Wildbrain was $0.60 million for Monster High Season 13, $1.45 million for Oki’s Oasis
Season 1, and $1.39 million for How to Train Your Dragon Season 1 which, as previously disclosed, wraps up the Company’s
involvement in this series.

While its not a complete 100% confirmation, I can't imagine what else DHX would be signed for that includes "My Little Pony" and "Season 2-4" in the mix. So unless FiM combines with another show, converts into a new generation altogether, or Hasbro is hit with a meteor from space, we will probably see a season 4 eventually.

:ok

Hoy primer episodio de 2013. Episodio 10 titulado Keep Calm And Flutter On.

Sale Discord... :cortina

Por lo visto hoy no hay nuevo episodio. Habrá que esperar hasta la semana que viene para ver el episodio 12 "Games Ponies Play".

Se ha confirmado que habrá una película de la serie además de un nuevo producto destinado a adolescentes que probablemente se llamará "Equestria Girls". :fiu

390594dz.png

Yo pensaba que con el spoiler del último episodio ya se había tocado fondo... :sudor

No he posteado ningún spoiler sobre el último episodio de la tercera temporada aunque se han ido filtrando a lo largo de las últimas semanas. Pero esto lo tengo que poner porque va mas allá del spoiler y llega a ser ofensivo.

Sobre lo que comentaba de la nueva serie "Equestria Girls":
h0BBBBAF8

hF32B6435

:facepalm

M. A. Larson guionista de la serie se lo toma con humor:

h87BC6C61

¡Impresionante el final de temporada!

:palmas :palmas

De esos finales de llorar de emoción y alegría. :yes

Magical Mistery Cure:

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Season 3, Episode 13 - Magical Mystery Cure - 1080p HD - YouTube

¡Menudo musical que nos ha cascado Daniel Ingram! GRANDE

The MLP S3 Finale episode aired today, FINALLY!! I was a tall order from Hasbro… "Let's make it a musical", "All the ponies will change cutie marks, then they get them back, and we need songs about THAT!", "Oh, and Twilight get's WINGS." I'm not going to lie, it was a daunting task and some of the songs got shortened to fit it all in, but in the end my team and I are really proud of the music and hope you enjoy the episode. Special thanks to Will Anderson for letting Steffan and myself do the underscore for this one. Now, go Twilight!!

Excelentes las canciones, los montajes, la edición de sonido, la animación. TODO ha sido genial.

La única pega es que se hace muy corto y ahora toca una espera indefinida hasta que anuncien la fecha de inicio de la cuarta temporada. Mientras, habrá tiempo para degustar todas las joyas musicales que nos ha dejado este asombroso final de temporada. :yes

Última edición:

¿Se puede pedir menú infantil aunque seas treintañero? :cuniao

A mi me lo han dado con 20 aunque debes especificar que quieres el juguete de niña. Me tocó Fluttershy.

Y mañana repito.

Arriba Pie