Noticias Blu-ray y debate Blu-ray vs todo lo demás

Garion dijo:
a partir de "china piensa" he dejado de leer.......... que cosas, ya lo proximo que va a ser ¿china innova? :juas

Vaaale Garion, ya he editado el post :| :| y ahora que Garion, "piensas" terminar de leerlo :juas

De todas formas, y saliendome del tema del hilo por lo que pido disculpas, desde que vi como Irán lanzaba su primer satélite :pensativo de fabricación iraní al cien por cien, impulsado con un cohete, :pensativo también de fabricacion propia, ya no me sorprendo de nada.

[marq=left:2qmce2uj]A Prueba[/marq:2qmce2uj]
[marq=left:2qmce2uj]BD Pioneer BDP-LX91[/marq:2qmce2uj]

A falta de su respectivo hilo, os dejo este test en Areadvd del modelo Pioneer BDP-LX91. Para auténticos privilegiados toda una joya del frikismo. :juas

pioneer_bdplx91_layout_detail3.jpg

[marq=left:3nv9z3ls]Noticia BD[/marq:3nv9z3ls]
[marq=left:3nv9z3ls]Hardware[/marq:3nv9z3ls]

Otro nuevo reproductor que se lanza al mercado de la marca nipona Bluedot, siendo el modelo en cuestión el BBDP-10.
Es compatible con contenido 1080p/24p, AVCHD. Tiene también puerto USB2.0 y salida de audio 7.1.
Precio 300€.
Leido aquí.
Especificaciones completas.

fkqptl.jpg
connector.gif

Pepe dijo:
Garion dijo:
a partir de "china piensa" he dejado de leer.......... que cosas, ya lo proximo que va a ser ¿china innova? :juas

Vaaale Garion, ya he editado el post :| :| y ahora que Garion, "piensas" terminar de leerlo :juas

De todas formas, y saliendome del tema del hilo por lo que pido disculpas, desde que vi como Irán lanzaba su primer satélite :pensativo de fabricación iraní al cien por cien, impulsado con un cohete, :pensativo también de fabricacion propia, ya no me sorprendo de nada.

terminado de leer :P Todo esto es solo marear la perdiz, el laser azul esta para quedarse bastante tiempo, precios en descenso de reproductores, grabadores y medios así lo indican.

Y aprovechando tu offtopic y dado que es un tema que sigo, CHINA y su maravilloso programa espacial, 1000 veces más adelantado que el Iraní o el Indio, pero con una gran diferencia del de estos dos. Quasi cero innovación china, han pillado la tecnologia de la Soyuz rusa, que aunque ha tenido upgrades es un proyecto de 1960, y le ponen el bonito nombre de Shenzhou. Luego pillan la vieja estación Salyutz de 1971, anterior a la Mir, y se le pone el bonito nombre de Tiangong y andando.... China "desarrolla" tecnologia espacial. Minimo desarrollo y muchas tecnologías "antiguas" = coste muy bajo comparado con el programa Constellation, el ATV/ARV u otros.

en fin, como he dicho. China investiga, China innova :garrulo

[marq=left:2j2i4y3i]Noticia BD[/marq:2j2i4y3i]
[marq=left:2j2i4y3i]Hardware[/marq:2j2i4y3i]

Marantz está trabando en un nuevo Blu-ray llamado UD9004. Vendrá con estas "partituras" el angelito.
Por ahora no hay foto, total para que la queremos, ahhh es verdad soñar es gratis.... :juas
CLick

• 297MHz/14-bit Video DAC[/*:m:2j2i4y3i]
  • Sharc DSP für HD Audio Decoding Sharc DSP for HD Audio Decoding[/*:m:2j2i4y3i]
  • 36-bit Deep Color 36-bit Deep Color[/*:m:2j2i4y3i]
  • 10-bit Silicon Optix Realta Chipsatz 10-bit Silicon Optix Realta chipset [/*:m:2j2i4y3i]

[marq=left:30827j8x]Noticia BD[/marq:30827j8x]
[marq=left:30827j8x]Hardware[/marq:30827j8x]

Panasonic lanzará grabadores de Blu-ray en el Reino Unido

Panasonic today announced their intention to launch Blu-ray recorders in the UK, following the success of Freesat adoption. The move comes on the back of Panasonic’s inclusion of Freesat tuners in some of their Viera television models.

The DMR-BS850 Blu-ray recorder, which also features a twin Freesat tuner, will allow you to record one Freesat channel whilst watching another.

The news means that users should be able to record HD content from the TV and then transfer it straight to Blu-ray.

The Panasonic DMR-BS850 will go up against the Humax FOXSAT-HDR, which beat Panasonic to market, launching their twin tuner recorders at the end of 2008.

Panasonic say that their Blu-ray recorders will be launched wherever HD broadcasting is available, highlighting Europe as a key territory for their sales.

Details are minimal, but we will keep you posted.

Pocket-Lint

[marq=right:1ouz3mqu]El laser de un blu-Ray en un zippo :juas :cuniao[/marq:1ouz3mqu]

Instrucciones aquí para hacerlo... :mparto

[BBvideo 425,350:1ouz3mqu]http://www.metacafe.com/fplayer/2493812/flip_top_laser_lighter.swf[/BBvideo:1ouz3mqu]

[marq=left:2vryegor]Noticia BD[/marq:2vryegor]
[marq=left:2vryegor]Hardware[/marq:2vryegor]

Nuevos lectores de Sony con Wi-Fi

LAS VEGAS, March 2, 2009 – Sony is adding four new Blu-ray Disc™ devices to its lineup today, including a stand-alone player with Wi-Fi® capability for easy BD-Live™ access and Blu-ray Disc home theater systems with S-AIR™ wireless audio.
The BDP-S360 and BDP-S560 stand-alone players and BDV-E300 and BDV-E500W BD home theater systems deliver full HD 1080/60p and 24p True Cinema™ output, decode the latest advanced audio codecs, and are BD-Live capable with your broadband internet connection and purchase of external memory.
"The demands of today's home theater go beyond pristine picture quality and our new Blu-ray Disc product line offers a breadth of technologies that deliver an amazing entertainment experience," said Chris Fawcett, vice president of marketing for Sony Electronics' Home Product Division. "Consumers don't want a living room cluttered with wires and the new Blu-ray Disc product lineup breaks down the wired barriers of the past."
Offering built-in Wi-Fi wireless network capabilities (802.11N/G/B/A), the BDP-S560 can easily connect to the Internet through your existing wireless home network to download and stream BD-Live content including additional scenes, short subjects, trailers, interactive games, and more. It also enables easy firmware updates to assist in keeping your player up-to-date with the latest Blu-ray Disc media and features.
While compatible with most wireless routers, the BDP-S560 also supports Wi-Fi Protected Setup™, for a quick and easy connection to enabled wireless routers. Additionally, the player is Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA®) ready, allowing it to connect to other DLNA compliant devices to share digital photos.
Since many consumers own extensive DVD movie libraries, the BDP-S360 and BDP-S560 incorporate Sony's Precision Cinema HD Upscale technology that converts standard-definition signals (480i) to near HD quality.
Additionally, the models add Sony's Precision Drive™ technology?, which helps to detect and correct wobbling discs from three directions, supporting stabilization of the playback of bent or scratched Blu-ray Discs and DVDs.
The BDP-S360 and BDP-S560 models support 7.1 channel Dolby® TrueHD and Dolby® Digital Plus, DTS®-HD High Resolution Audio, and DTS-HD Master Audio decoding as well as bit-stream output via HDMI.
Both players support Deep Color video output and AVCHD discs encoded with x.v.Color™ (xvYCC) technology. They also feature compatibility with an array of video formats, including BD-R/RE (BDMV and BDAV modes), DVD+R/+RW, DVD-R/-RW, CD, CD-R/RW (CD-DA format), and JPEG on BD/DVD/CD recordable media.
The models also offer an external port for local storage so users can add their USB flash storage device. The BDP-S560 features a front USB port for viewing photos from your USB flash memory device or directly from a digital camera.
Shipping this summer, the BDP-S360 and BDP-S560 will retail for about $300 and $350, respectively.
Styled to match the BDP-S360 and BDP-S560 with a black gloss exterior design, the HT-SS360 component home theater system is an integrated A/V receiver supporting full HD 1080p video and high resolution audio. Added to either of the new players, the theater system completes the package with 5.1 surround sound for a true cinematic experience.
The model will be available this May for about $350.

BLU-RAY HOME THEATER SYSTEMS
Sony also launched two new 5.1 channel Blu-ray Disc home theater systems, the BDV-E300 and BDV-E500W. The models are BD-Live capable and support the latest advanced audio codecs including 7.1 channel Dolby® TrueHD and Dolby Digital Plus, DTS®-HD High Resolution Audio, and DTS-HD Master Audio decoding as well as bit-stream.
The BDV-E500W features integrated S-AIR wireless audio capabilities. Sony's S-AIR technology transmits audio up to 164 feet from the main system to wireless rear speakers for simple surround sound (signal and sound quality may vary) or up to 10 individual S-AIR AirStation audio devices (sold separately) throughout the home. The BDV-E300 model is S-AIR ready so users can add optional modules, also sold separately.
Both systems include Sony's Digital Media Port, which adds control and connectivity options for music playback through various accessories, including a cradle for iPod® players which is packaged with each system, or an optional Network Walkman™ cradle, a PC client device, and a Bluetooth® adapter (each sold separately).
The models include an easy set-up DVD, eliminating any confusion during the set up process. Also, Sony's BRAVIA® Sync™ technology simplifies every day operation with one-button command of compatible home theater components through HDMI.
The models also feature Sony's Xross Media Bar (XMB™) graphic user interface for easy menu navigation, Precision Drive technology, Precision Cinema Upscaling technology, and a USB port allowing users to add their external flash memory for BD-Live features. The units ship with an easy set-up DVD for step-by-step instruction on initial set up process.
The BDV-E300 and BDV-E500W ship in June for about $600 and $800, respectively.
All of the new models will be offered at Sony Style stores, online at www.sonystyle.com, at military base exchanges, and at authorized retailers nationwide.

sony-bdp-s560-big.jpg

S560

sony-bdp-s360-big.jpg

S360

Fuente: engadget hd

ShangT_Tnf dijo:
Que asquerosos son estos de Warner... no entiendo este movimiento ahora.

Quien deja de lado un país con mil millones de habitantes, el formato a Warner se la pela, sólo es money, no nos olvidemos que es una multinacional.. :notok

Universal admite que apoyaron el HD DVD por dinero

Hollywood Reporter tiene un artículo en el que el presidente de Universal Studios Home Entertainment, Craig Kornblau, critica el modelo de alquiler de películas por un dólar en expendedores automáticos (explotados por Redbox). Pero hay una importante:

Se describe a Kornblau como "un hombre tranquilo con fuertes opiniones, que sigue insistendo en que apoyar el HD DVD era lo correcto, ya que permitió llenar las arcas de Universal con fondos a efectos promocionales procedente de los defensores del formato". Nada de que si ethernet o lectores más baratos. La pasta del HD DVD Promotion Group.

Toshiba sigue pasando del Blu-ray:

Toshiba ha hecho una presentación de sus novedades y, una vez más, no había ningún reproductor de Blu-ray. Su jefe de marketing lo justifica en el hecho de que en las Navidades pasadas, se vendieron muchos más reproductores y discos de DVD que de Blu-ray. :doh

Su gran novedad es el "Net Player":

The Net Player, which was shown as part of the brand’s annual spring DVD and LCD TV product showcase, will sport wi-fi and Ethernet connectivity and be DLNA and Microsoft Windows Media Extender compliant, allowing sound and vision to be streamed from networked PCs and hard drives.

It will also be the first non-TV device to support the Intel Yahoo Widget TV platform. The Net Player will allow any flatscreen TV to deliver widget services to the screen.

It’s unclear at present exactly what applications will be made available at launch, but it looks likely the Player will offer access to news and weather snippets, Picasa and Flickr image browsing plus YouTube video streaming.

Fuente: Home Cinema Choice

Toshiba ha perdido el rumbo pecando de exceso de orgullo. Parece mentira que no se den cuenta de que todos los que confiaron en ellos con el HD DVD han migrado al Blu-ray porque es su herencia natural. Es decir, ya ningunearon el HD DVD cerrando el grifo de reproductores de golpe y encima niegan que el BD si está funcionando en el mismo terreno donde el HD DVD no lo consiguió.

Si hubieran sido listos, en lugar de ser tan orgullosos y estar engañándose a ellos mismos, hubieran sacado reproductores híbridos BD/HD DVD hace tiempo y les hubiera ido bien. Ahora tienen menos excusa si cabe dado que el BD cada vez está más fuerte incluso con la recesión actual y está en el mismo punto donde quiso estar el HD DVD desde el principio: reproductores asequibles, características avanzadas de serie con los profiles 1.1 y 2.0 y apoyo masivo de la industria cinematográfica.

En fin... :cafe

[marq=left:2lhjt8p1]Noticia BD[/marq:2lhjt8p1]
[marq=left:2lhjt8p1]Hardware[/marq:2lhjt8p1]

Una bestia de metal llamado Blu-ray Disc DVD-A1UD entra en escena para Junio, sólo apta para bolsillos sin agujeros, 4000€ de nada... :cuniao
Sólo con ver la fuente de asusta.. :babas Click

Denon_DVD-A1UD_001.jpg

Denon_DVD-A1UD_003.jpg

[marq=left:xmrudwl8]Noticia BD[/marq:xmrudwl8]
[marq=left:xmrudwl8]Hardware[/marq:xmrudwl8]

Momitsu BDP-899 multizona para todo

Había enviado un mensaje a hkflix.com interesándome por el Oppo - pero únicamente si se podía hacer multizona para DVD y BD. Me han contestado confirmándome que eso no será posible.

Perooooo... también decían esto:

However, we are pleased to announce the immediate availability of the
Momitsu BDP-899. This is the most versatile player in the world, and will
play any region DVD, and any region Blu-Ray, and well as incorporating
features such as a USB port, excellent support of downloadable file formats,
and advanced upconversion support of standard definition formats to HD.

La página está aquí:

BDP-899 Features

- BD-Live Ready
- HDMI Deep Color
- Upconvert DVD for enhanced picture quality
- Easy and simple connection to HDTV via HDMI
- PIP
- Pop-up menu
- Multi file type support
Playback Blu-Ray Disc, DVD, VCD, CD, MP3, MP4, HD files and JPEG Picture CD Media formats
- USB 2.0

Grubert dijo:
[marq=left:21w80jhy]Noticia BD[/marq:21w80jhy]
[marq=left:21w80jhy]Hardware[/marq:21w80jhy]

Esperemos que sea tan flexible como su primo DVD 880 (todavia tengo uno por ahí) y que no tenga los mismos fallos, porque algunos tenían unos calentones :sudor

:hola

Grubert dijo:
[marq=left:21e00f9h]Noticia BD[/marq:21e00f9h]
[marq=left:21e00f9h]Hardware[/marq:21e00f9h]

Había enviado un mensaje a hkflix.com interesándome por el Oppo - pero únicamente si se podía hacer multizona para DVD y BD. Me han contestado confirmándome que eso no será posible.

Perooooo... también decían esto:

However, we are pleased to announce the immediate availability of the
Momitsu BDP-899. This is the most versatile player in the world, and will
play any region DVD, and any region Blu-Ray, and well as incorporating
features such as a USB port, excellent support of downloadable file formats,
and advanced upconversion support of standard definition formats to HD.

La página está aquí:

BDP-899 Features

- BD-Live Ready
- HDMI Deep Color
- Upconvert DVD for enhanced picture quality
- Easy and simple connection to HDTV via HDMI
- PIP
- Pop-up menu
- Multi file type support
Playback Blu-Ray Disc, DVD, VCD, CD, MP3, MP4, HD files and JPEG Picture CD Media formats
- USB 2.0

Ese momitsu merece hilo propio, gracias por la info!

Arriba Pie