R.I.P.: defunciones y fallecimientos

En el FB de Alfonso Ribeiro dicen que ha muerto James Avery, el tio Phil de El Príncipe de Bell Air.

Descanse en paz el bueno de Tío Phil. No me extraña que al final fuese el que más simpático me resultaba, con la banda con la que tenía que batallar, entre un sobrino plasta, un hijo pijo-nerd, una palurda y otra una terriblemente noventera, un mayordomo respondón, una mujer neurótica con tendencia a cambiar de cara... y Jazz.

Me hubiese gustado que alguna vez se topase con Carl Winslow.

Bc6jcdCCUAAGAp8.jpg

Saul Zaentz, a music producer whose second career as a filmmaker brought him Best Picture Academy Awards for One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, Amadeus and The English Patient, has died. He was 92.

Zaentz died Friday at his San Francisco apartment after suffering from Alzheimer's disease

Among Zaentz's other films were the 1978 animated version of The Lord of the Rings, which later paved the way for the blockbuster live-action trilogy.

He also brought out the 1986 Harrison Ford drama The Mosquito Coast; 1998's acclaimed The Unbearable Lightness of Being, which costarred The English Patient Oscar winner Juliette Binoche; and 1991's At Play in the Fields of the Lord, a critical and commercial flop despite a cast that included Kathy Bates, Tom Berenger and John Lithgow.

Arriba Pie