Star Wars IX de nuevo con Jota Jota

Cantina_Star Wars_.jpg

giphy.gif

“I got to hang out and be there on set and there was a scuttlebutt about a set there on Pinewood. A big set that they were like, ‘You have to see this. When you see it, it’ll melt your mind.’ And I was like, ‘What was it?’ and they were like, ‘Ask J.J.’ And so I asked J.J., ‘They keep telling me I should see the set,’ and he goes, ‘Don’t.’ I said, ‘Why?’ and he said, ‘It’s the last shot of the movie.’

So I was like, ‘Well now I really wanna see it,’ and he goes, ‘You don’t want this spoiled. You wanna be in a theater when this happens, trust me.’ And then other people on the crew were like, ‘Bro, I wish I hadn’t seen it. I’m glad I did, but it will melt your mind.'”

Última edición:
(...) ‘It’s the last shot of the movie.’

So I was like, ‘Well now I really wanna see it,’ and he goes, ‘You don’t want this spoiled. You wanna be in a theater when this happens, trust me.’ And then other people on the crew were like, ‘Bro, I wish I hadn’t seen it. I’m glad I did, but it will melt your mind.'”

El Payaso Spielbo_.jpg

El hermanisimo Don (simon) Williams comenta:

“Jon’s started up with another Star Wars. We started it last week. He’s got a 135 minutes worth of music to write. Okay, so that kind of tells you how long the film is [laughs]. It is top to bottom music. We’ve done four days. We just scratched the surface. I think we’ve got something like 34 minutes in the can at this point.”​
We’re all still waiting to hear how long “Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker” will run though it’s expected to be a bit on the longer side compared to the previous films. Don also offered hints at score elements we’ll hear:

“I can tell you that every theme that you ever heard is going to be compiled into this last effort. Every one. Leia. Yoda. The Phantom. Darth. All of it. It’s going to be in there. And in his usual style, he hides them. You gotta go look for them. You’ll find them, but you gotta go look for them. You’ll be sitting there watching the film go by. ‘Oop, there is it. There’s two bars of it.’ And it grabs you. It takes you away.”​

Arriba Pie