'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles': Nueva película de las tortugas ninja

Diseño de Michelangelo:

1173819_10152179115034988_264701563_n.jpg

Que cosa más fea, ¿no? Intentar que unas tortugas mutantes ninja de tamaño XXL parezcan... ¿HUMANAS?. Anda a cagar, hombre.

Movieweb:
http://www.movieweb.com/news/willia...iconic-outfit-in-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles

William Fichtner Talks Shredder's Iconic Outfit in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

William Fichtner, who is playing Shredder in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, is currently on the press circuit, and he's not shy about discussing his character in this upcoming Michael Bay produced adaptation of the hugely popular comic book and animated TV series.

Yesterday, the actor dropped a couple of hints about his character while confirming that BeBop and Rocksteady will not be featured in this first installment. He has now gone on in some detail, describing a bit of his villain's backstory, and revealing that his Shredder will wear the iconic purple and silver Shred-laced outfit we've come to know and expect (and before you get too obsessive, remember that the look is based on a cheese grater).

"Shredder dons himself with armor, and that's who he is and that happens in this story. It's the backstory on how it all began with the turtles, that the character of Eric Sachs....It's not by chance that he knows the Turtles."

The original Shredder was a Japanese warrior named Oroku Saki. That has been changed to make this upcoming adaptation more palpable to Chinese audiences. But that begs the question, "Who exactly is Eric Sachs? And how does he tie into the original mythology?"

Here, the actor gives us some of the new backstory.

"Well I play a guy named Eric Sachs and we find out that Eric Sachs is somebody else too. I can't give away too much in the story but I can tell you that who Shredder is in the telling of this Turtles is unlike any telling of the story before. His connection and relationship to the turtles is a bit surprising and for an actor playing it, the backstory, which comes out in this film, is really intriguing...We made some changes while filming that I thought are just awesome."

William Fichtner went onto discuss the realistic tone and setting of this new incarnation of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, claiming its not the cartoon we remember from the past.

"It always had sort of a bouncy cartoon feel to me, which is great, that's why it was appealing. That's not this movie...It's not like any Mutant NInja Turtles thing you've ever seen before. It's freaky, they're cool, and they're mutants and they look awesome. It's tough and it's going to be really, really great."

The actor then revealed that Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is planned as a trilogy, and that he is currently signed for all three movies. Of course, that's all depending on how the first on fares at theaters.

"Do I think you're going to see another one? I think you're going to see a few of them. I signed a three picture thing, so I'll see what happens."

Esto ya es otra cosa. Mola mazo todo el diseño. Quizás el del Triturador me recuerda a Boca de Sauron pero bueno, habrá que verlo en movimiento. Esto dista mucho de ese diseño que salió del disfraz que daba vergüenza ajena pura.

Tortugas con los labios perfilados y con naricicas. El nuevo concepto. Parecen integrantes de "Tortugas, mujeres y viceversa". ¿Harán Quelonio Shore?

Así como las figuras que vimos el otro día molan mazo esto no sé yo... ¿cantarán "Yo soy cani. Cani cani cani"?

"Hola, soy Su_tortugita _19
y aparte de ser reptil soy el bicho al que tu quieres
me gustan las pizzas, la musiquita y los nunchakus
y si me da la gana te cojo y te osti... te pego"

su_morenito_19--647x231.jpg

- "Kowabungaaaaaaaaaaa primo! ¡Placa, placa!"

Que te sepas la letra de esa cosa es de ser frikis pero encima adaptarla a algo como las tortugas es de ser mega friki. :p (pero te reconoceré sólo hoy que estuve tarareando esa "cosa" durante muchos días pues la era demasiado pegadiza la condenada, jejeje).

Con las tortus no puedo ser objetivo. Fue el pelotazo de la época pues a mi me pilló muy fuerte (claro, yo tenía 9 años y eso marca). La peli no es gran cosa pero las tortugas fueron lo que los Pokemon a la generación siguiente. Y claro, fue la fiebre quelonia.

Esta estoy en duda constante porque lo que veo no me gusta (esos morritos, esas naricicas) pero aquellas figuras (mil veces mejor que las que ha sacado Movieweb) me hicieron creer que puede ser algo potable. Mi última duda al respecto será a ver qué sale en movimiento.

Es más admiración como espectador que como cinéfilo.

Arriba Pie