"Vengadores: La era de Ultrón / Avengers: Age of Ultron"

tumblr_nkpg6lLrX01qg47ego1_500.gif

"Te amo, porque llevas la peor bata del mundo. Me gustan las batas. Y es gris. Hulk a veces es gris."
"Shut up, Hulk out, and kiss me."

¿Y quién quiere ver eso en castellano pudiendo oír el vozarrón del crack Spader?

¿Y quién quiere ver eso en castellano pudiendo oír el vozarrón del crack Spader?
¿Los que no entiendan el inglés "a pelo"? Un suponer.

Pero afortunadamente hay opciones y cada uno puede ver la que quiera.

Por cierto, Elfman en una entrevista ha confirmado que ha compuesto musica para la pelicula y que ha usado el tema central de Silvestri para hacer un hibrido con su propia version.

http://www.movieweb.com/avengers-2-age-ultron-animated-gif-hulk

‘Avengers 2’ Teaser Shows Hulk Fighting Ultron’s Army
Hulk destroys a number of Ultron’s drones in an animated GIF from Marvel’s highly-anticipated sequel ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’.

If you need a little Hulk fix to get you through the day, then you're in luck because Marvel has released an animated GIF from Avengers: Age of Ultron featuring Mark Ruffalo's Green Goliath destroying several of Ultron's drones. Of course, we saw this scene briefly in the final trailer released earlier this month, but now you can watch Hulk smash over and over again without having to sift through the entire footage. With the May 1 release date approaching, hopefully we'll get to see more of this scene when the studio starts releasing the first clips.

Marvel Studios presents Avengers: Age of Ultron, the epic follow-up to the biggest Super Hero movie of all time. When Tony Stark tries to jumpstart a dormant peacekeeping program, things go awry and Earth's Mightiest Heroes, including Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, The Incredible Hulk, Black Widow and Hawkeye, are put to the ultimate test as the fate of the planet hangs in the balance. As the villainous Ultron emerges, it is up to The Avengers to stop him from enacting his terrible plans, and soon uneasy alliances and unexpected action pave the way for an epic and unique global adventure.

Marvel's The Avengers stars Robert Downey Jr. (Iron Man), Chris Evans (Captain America), Mark Ruffalo (Hulk), Chris Hemsworth (Thor), Scarlett Johansson (Black Widow), Jeremy Renner (Hawkeye), Cobie Smulders (Maria Hill) and Samuel L. Jackson (Nick Fury) all return for Avengers: Age of Ultron. They are joined by new cast members Aaron Taylor-Johnson (Quicksilver), Elizabeth Olsen (Scarlet Witch), James Spader (Ultron) and Paul Bettany (Vision). Take a look at this Hulk GIF below, and stay tuned for more on Avengers: Age of Ultron as we get closer to the May 1 release.

jajaja, jugón.

Te seré sincero. A mi lo que me va, más allá de las hostiacas (que sí, no te lo voy a negar), es que no me interesa ver una peli de superhéroes atormentados todo el rato y poca chicha en una peli que, precisamente, siempre las venden como cargadas de chicha hasta los topes. No quiero ni exceso por el exceso ni ausencia de lo que me están vendiendo.

Arriba Pie