Xbox Bazar

Re: [XBLIVE] Bazar

Gracias edmund, demo probada :ok . Muy muy bruto lo de destruir absolutamente todo, cuando coges el "mech" es el caos absoluto :lol

Ni idea del cooperativo. La destrucción de escenario mola mucho. Poner cargas en alguna estructura para tender trampas al enemigo da mucho juego. Y lo del mecha...no es que destruyas las cosas, es que las atraviesas.

Apuntado queda.

Content: Halo 3 Mythic Map Pack
Price: 800 Microsoft Points
Availability: All Xbox LIVE regions
Dash Text: [ESRB: M (Mature) BLOOD AND GORE,MILD LANGUAGE,VIOLENCE] The long-awaited Mythic Map Pack drops into Xbox LIVE Marketplace. Investigate Orbital’s abandoned hallways - before it was evacuated, the Quito Space Tether was heralded as the “Civil Engineering Monument of the Millennium.” Witness Assembly, where Scarab hulls loom overhead, being decontaminated in preparation for the city-sized Lekgolo colonies that will breathe life into the massive metal husks. An excavation site surrounded by deadly Forerunner defenses, the mysteries of Sandbox are hidden high above, deep below, and right before your eyes.

Arcade: OutRun Online Arcade
Availability: Not available in Hong Kong and Japan
Dash Text: SEGA's classic arcade racer returns. Experience multiplayer OutRun via Live Arcade. Race 10 Ferraris on 15 challenging courses, all in stunning Hi-Definition for the first time. OutRun Online Arcade - it's a beautiful journey. This game requires the Xbox 360 hard drive for storage.

DLC: Left 4 Dead Survival Pack
Price: Free
Dash Text: [ESRB: M (Mature) BLOOD AND GORE,INTENSE VIOLENCE,LANGUAGE] The Left 4 Dead Survival Pack introduces a new multiplayer game mode, entitled “Survival”, plus two complete campaigns for Versus Mode.

skywalkeres dijo:
DLC: Left 4 Dead Survival Pack
Dash Text: [ESRB: M (Mature) BLOOD AND GORE,INTENSE VIOLENCE,LANGUAGE] The Left 4 Dead Survival Pack introduces a new multiplayer game mode, entitled “Survival”, plus two complete campaigns for Versus Mode.

Oleeeee :atope

P.D. Skywalkeres, thankius as usual por tu costumbre de ir actualizando el hilo con lo q va saliendo. :ok

Cierto! No te lo agradecemos nunca, pero yo ya casi que no entro a ver que hay de nuevo si tu no dices nada por aquí!
:agradable

Eso, encima vosotros dadle las gracias. ¡Pero si es un cansino! :cuniao

Seréis :mcallo !!

Por cierto... Más ropita para vuestros nenes /nenas:

New clothing now available for your Avatar (Hip Hop)

The following items are now available for download as part of the latest release of apparel for your avatar:

For the men we have:
Denim Shorts
Faded Jeans with Print
Striped Visor Beanie
Diamond Stud Earrings
Square Stones Ring

And for the ladies:
Oversized Jacket with Chains
Short Shorts
Sports Vest
Diamond Stud Earrings

All clothing choices are free, and will remain available. It is easy to tell what is new when you are in the avatar editor, just look for the gold star. Any item of clothing with a gold star is new since the last time you signed in to the avatar editor.

Yo lo que espero es que vayan añadiendo nuevas opciones de edición del rostro, a ver si consigo mejorar el parecido de mi avatar. Pero me da la sensación que esto no sucederá ya que parece que les basta con poner ropa nueva de vez en cuando y punto.

Se acerca el xtival 09, con acceso gratuito gold para todos los usuarios durante unos dias... pero tambien he escuchado por la radio que pondrán el contenido descargable a mitad de precio... es cierto? Sería un puntazo para pillar varias cosas!

Arcade: Lode Runner
Dash Text: It’s an all-new Lode Runner gold mine: 3D graphics, frenzied 2D action, lodes of modes, 220 levels, multiplayer options, puzzles, a level editor and more! Run, climb, blast blocks, outsmart enemies and grab the gold by yourself or with a partner! Battle up to three friends on Xbox LIVE in a frantic game of tag, where the first to die return as enemies! Survive endlessly spawning foes. Create and share devious levels. It’s the mother lode! This game requires the Xbox 360 hard drive or the 512MB Memory Unit for storage.

A este remake del Lode Runner le tengo ganas, porque la verdad es que pinta muy bien en los vídeos que han ido saliendo. Probaré la demo y si me engancha lo pillaré...además el modo cooperativo tiene pinta de adictivo. :yes

Demo: UFC 2009 Undisputed Demo
Dash Text: [ESRB: T (Teen) ALCOHOL REFERENCE,BLOOD,LANGUAGE,MILD SUGGESTIVE THEMES,VIOLENCE] So you want to be a fighter! Then download the demo featuring playable UFC Fighters Chuck “The Iceman” Liddell and Mauricio "Shogun" Rua! UFC® 2009 Undisputed is an explosive fighting game detailing the action, intensity and attitude of Mixed Martial Arts (MMA). Featuring an authentic and comprehensive UFC atmosphere, including an extensive roster of the best mixed martial arts fighters in the world, players will push the envelope with a powerful new game engine, Ultimate Fighting™ Control, and put the best fighting disciplines to the test in the world-famous Octagon™. Take your best shot—UFC 2009 Undisputed is as real as it gets!

[hr:3let32sr]

Demo: Red Faction: Guerrilla Demo
Availability: All Xbox LIVE regions except Germany, Japan
Dash Text: [ESRB: M (Mature) BLOOD,STRONG LANGUAGE,VIOLENCE] Join the revolution and download the single-player demo for Red Faction®: Guerrilla™! Utilize guerrilla tactics and strategic destruction against the oppressive Earth Defense Force in the battle for Mars. Blow bridges out from under enemy convoys, set explosives to detonate alternate entrances, and blast enemy strongholds with rigged vehicles using Geo-Mod™ 2.0, the most realistic destruction engine to date.

Pelanes dijo:
Se acerca el xtival 09, con acceso gratuito gold para todos los usuarios durante unos dias... pero tambien he escuchado por la radio que pondrán el contenido descargable a mitad de precio... es cierto? Sería un puntazo para pillar varias cosas!

Pues a ver si alguien confirma esto, pq hace nada he pillado 2100 points, y me vendria perfecto. De momento vamos a esperar y no me los gasto. :)

No estoy muy seguro si es mejor poner esto en el post de Braid. Yo creo que en el del Bazar ya está bien por hacer referencia a la oferta que salió en su momento del juego.

El caso es que esta mañana me he encontrado con este correo.

Dear Xbox LIVE Gold Member:

We launched Deal of the Week program on Feb 23rd, 2009 as an added benefit to your Gold membership and we are very excited to see the overwhelming response we have received from our loyal users such as you.

As a result of the increased transactions we know that you experienced an intermittent Xbox LIVE issue, which resulted in you being charged full price of 1200 points for the ‘Braid’ deal instead of the discounted price of 800 points. We sincerely wish to apologize for the
technical glitch and would like to take this moment to thank you for your patience and understanding as our team worked around the clock to fix this problem.

We will not only be crediting back the 400 points that were overcharged, but also be crediting an extra 100 points as a token of our appreciation and as a thank you for your loyalty during this period. You will see a credit of 500 points in your account in the coming weeks.

With unlimited online gaming, instant streaming of Netflix movies*, early access to game demos and now the exclusive discounts of Deal of the Week, we hope you continue to enjoy your Gold membership!

Sincerely,

Xbox LIVE Team

*Netflix sold separately

El caso es que no entiendo muy bien lo que ha pasado. Realmente, cuando salió la oferta, era de 800, ¿no? Yo no vi por ningún lado que tuviese que valer 400. Me ha sorprendido bastante. Por otro lado, los poquísimos mails que me manda MS suelen ser en castellano. :pensativo

Bueno, como tampoco me dicen que tenga que hacer nada ni contestar el mail esperaré a ver... Hay mas gente por aquí que aprovechó la oferta, ¿también os han mandado este mail?

No te está diciendo que tuviera que valer 400, te dicen que cuando debería valer 800, te cobraron 1200. Por eso lo de que te devolverán los 400 puntos de más que te cobraron con otros 100 de regalo por las molestias. Total, 500 puntos bytheface si es que te los mandan al final :yes

Ok, es que me he fiado demasiado de mi inglés a pelo.

Ahora viene lo curioso. A mi no me cobraron 1200... Fue mi primera compra en MP y juraría que estuve al tanto de la transacción.. Me parece muuuuy raro que se me pasara por alto algo así.

EDITO. Estoy haciendo cálculos y no, no me cobraron los 1200. :?

Yo también he recibido este correo, y SEGURO que pagué 800 MP por el Braid, se han colao. Pero espero los 500 MP by the face con alegría :D

New Xbox Originals now available: Max Payne and Max Payne 2

Xbox Originals has just released Max Payne and Max Payne 2. Both titles are now available for download for 1200 points each on the Xbox LIVE Marketplace.

Siguen sin tener logros los XBox Originals? Creo que dijeron hace tiempo que los pondrían, y hombre, a mi los Max Payne me tienta rejugarlos!

Yo tengo los 2 fisicos, y hombre no estan mal, pero comparados con PC la version de XBOX deja q desear por el control algo tosco y por la poca nitidez de los graficos por mucho q reescale la 360 y filtre algo.

Arriba Pie