Xbox Bazar

Re: [XBLIVE] Bazar

No tienen logros, no. Fue un rumor que corrió hace tiempo pero el propio major Nelson lo desmintió en su blog.

Arcade: Sorry! (Hasbro Family Game Night)
Price: 800 Microsoft Points
Availability: Not available in Japan, Korea
Dash Text: [ESRB: E (Everyone)] Unlock the full version of Sorry! and you'll be able to play the original Hasbro board game or new version – Bonus Cards and custom modes! You'll have access to party games, unlockable items, leaderboards and achievements! This game requires the Xbox 360 hard drive or the 512MB Memory Unit for storage.

[hr:1rkoci1s]

Arcade: Cyber Troopers Virtual On Oratorio Tangram
Price: 1200 Microsoft Points
Availability: Not available in India
Dash Text: The arcade classic Cyber Troopers Virtual On Oratorio Tangram comes to Xbox LIVE Arcade! Keeping the classic mech fighting style, Virtual On returns enhanced with intense HD graphics and a thrilling 1 on 1 online multiplayer battle mode. This game requires the Xbox 360 hard drive or the 512MB Memory Unit for storage.

[hr:1rkoci1s]

Arcade: Banjo-Tooie
Price: 1200 Microsoft Points
Availability: All Xbox LIVE regions
Dash Text: The bear and bird’s second outing available in full. Loads of rollicking fun to be had here and with the legendary Stop N Swap feature reinstated. The best use of a backpack in a game ever! This game requires the Xbox 360 hard drive or the 512MB Memory Unit for storage.

Demo: Bionic Commando Multiplayer
Price: Free
Availability: Not available in Japan
Dash Text: [ESRB: M (Mature) BLOOD AND GORE,STRONG LANGUAGE,VIOLENCE] Be Bionic! The 20 year wait is over as Bionic Commando® swings back into action on Xbox 360® . The first true sequel to the original classic combines 3D swing-and-shoot gameplay with stunning new environments. Soar into the high-flying madness of 8 player deathmatch by downloading the demo today!

Demo: Battlestations: Pacific
Availability: All Not available in Japan
Dash Text: [ESRB: T (Teen) ALCOHOL REFERENCE,MILD LANGUAGE,MILD SUGGESTIVE THEMES,TOBACCO REFERENCE,VIOLENCE] Experience one war through two epic sagas where you will be a part of history or change it. This is the official demo for Battlestations: Pacific and includes one mission from the US campaign and 2 multiplayer modes available to play in single player only against the AI. The full game features 2 single player campaigns with 28 missions in total, over 100 air, sea and undersea units and 5 new multiplayer modes that can be played with up to 8 players.

Pues no sé si habéis probado el multiplayer del Bionic Commando, pero me ha parecido un cagarro de los gordos. Ni gráficos, ni jugabilidad, ni ná. Me ha sorprendido que Capcom haya parido ésto.

A penas me ha durado unos minutos. Menudo pestiño. Si como mínimo hubiesen puesto un capítulo de la campaña para pillarle mejor el tranquillo al control...

Sobre lo que comentaba Projecte ZX, me acabo de fijar y tengo entre unos 600MP más en mi cuenta! Me da que están devolviendo MP a quienes compramos recientemente el Braid (en la oferta), aunque a mi no me ha llegado ningún mensaje para avisarme, simplemente he visto como mis MP han crecido :cuniao

Deben tener algún error en sus datos, por que yo compré el Braid de oferta a 800MP, pero recuerdo que ese mismo día lo ví a 1200MP pese a estar la oferta en vigor y el anuncio puesto en los destacados del live.

Voy a invertir el regalo en la expansión del Saints Row 2, con el que me lo estoy pasando hasta mejor que con el GTA IV, que divertido es el jodido :rifle

Pues me voy a cagar en su padre, osea, que me lo compro a full price, luego lo rebajan y encima de la rebaja, devuelven puntos gratis??? :mosqueo

Sí, yo también tengo ya esos 500 de "devolución". Al final nos habrá costado 300 MP el que para mi es el mejor juego del Arcade. :gano

Por cierto, me tienta el Carcassone. ¿Me lo aconsejáis? Que pena que no haya mas adaptaciones de juegos de mesa tipo estrategia. El de Catan no me desagrada, pero de momento me resisto a pillarlo.

Projecte ZX dijo:
Por cierto, me tienta el Carcassone. ¿Me lo aconsejáis? Que pena que no haya mas adaptaciones de juegos de mesa tipo estrategia. El de Catan no me desagrada, pero de momento me resisto a pillarlo.

Sips, sin lugar dudas! Yo creo que el Carcassonne es la mejor adaptación de juego de mesa que han hecho al Arcade, probablemente porque su mecánica de juego se adapta perfectamente. El Catan está bien pero se resiente un poco del hecho de que resulta difícil llevar toda la parte de negociación a la consola, es mucho más divertido y ágil hacerlo verbalmente.

Coincido en lo del Bionic Comando; como no tenga un modo Historia de la leche, le van a dar mucho.

Demo: X-Men Origins: Wolverine
Availability: Canada, Mexico and United States

Dash Text: [ESRB: M (Mature) BLOOD AND GORE,INTENSE VIOLENCE,LANGUAGE] Download the demo and unleash the adamantium claws and real-time regeneration of the world’s fiercest hero – Wolverine.

[hr:1mdoj33h]

Demo: Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection
Availability: Canada, Mexico, United States
Dash Text: [ESRB: E10+ (Everyone 10+) ANIMATED BLOOD,VIOLENCE] Download the demo.

[hr:1mdoj33h]

Demo: UP The Video Game
Availability: Asia, Australia, Canada, India, Mexico, New Zealand and United States
Dash Text: [ESRB: E10+ (Everyone 10+) ANIMATED BLOOD,CARTOON VIOLENCE] The UP video game will take players on an exotic adventure with Carl Fredricksen and his young sidekick, Wilderness Explorer Russell, as they set off on a wild journey through the undiscovered jungles of South America. Players will encounter exciting, new environments as they navigate through treacherous jungle terrains, battle dangerous creatures and trek the slippery slopes of the Amazonian Tepuis. In addition, the game also features multi-player game modes, including an epic level that will allow up to four players to compete in aerial combat. For more information on the UP video game, please visit www.upvideogame.com. Information on the rest of THQ’s line-up of family-friendly titles is also available on www.playthq.com.

o me lo parece a mi o hay pocas pelis en HD en el bazar?????

a que es debido????

yo alquilaria mas si fuesen en HD................... :notok

Pues parece que aún no han puesto estas demos en el Bazar.

Me pica la curiosidad por la demo de UP, pero no se si resistirme y esperar a ver la peli, por si acaso suelta algún inoportuno spoiler.

Projecte, de momento están sólo en el bazar USA. No estoy seguro pero la de Sonic's y UP creo que las deja bajar a cuentas Silver. La de Wolverine sólo para Gold.

Un poco raro que no las cuelguen en el europeo, pero allí llevan ya un par de días.

No me había fijado en lo de la región, gracias por el aviso. Ya me extrañaba que sacasen UP con lo que falta para el estreno de la peli en españa.

No tengo ninguna cuenta abierta como americana. Me esperaré a que las pongan por aquí, que me da pereza crear una nueva. :P

Fallout 3: Broken Steel
Availability: Not available in Japan
Dash Text: [ESRB: M (Mature) BLOOD AND GORE,INTENSE VIOLENCE,SEXUAL THEMES,STRONG LANGUAGE,USE OF DRUGS] You may have dealt the Enclave a serious blow at Project Purity, but their forces are still out there, and still pose a grave threat to the people and security of the Capital Wasteland. In Broken Steel, you’ll continue your current Fallout 3 character past the events of Project Purity, and work with the Brotherhood of Steel to eradicate the Enclave threat once and for all. You’ll travel to new locations like the Olney Powerworks, wield destructive new weapons like the Tesla Cannon, fight powerful new creatures like the Super Mutant Overlord, marvel at the destructive power of Liberty Prime, earn new Perks like the devastating Nuclear Anomaly… and play Fallout 3 all the way to level 30!

Arcade: Zombie Wranglers
Availability: All Xbox LIVE regions
Dash Text: Be very, very quiet… we're wrangling Zombies!! Save the city of Potters Field from an infestation of zany zombies in the quirky and comical Zombie Wranglers! Armed with a souped up Wrangler-Pack and your own unique special abilities, play as one of the four gallant apprentice Wranglers and rescue your neighborhood before it's too late. Unlock the full game now! This game requires the Xbox 360 hard drive or the 512MB Memory Unit for storage.

[hr:2ogzmi8c]

Arcade: ARKANOID Live!
Availability: Not available in Australia or New Zealand
Dash Text: The classic ARKANOID comes back to life in XBLA! estroy every block on screen by bouncing an Energy Ball against them with your Vaus! This game requires the Xbox 360 hard drive or the 512MB Memory Unit for storage.

[hr:2ogzmi8c]

Arcade: Space Invaders Extreme
Availability: Not available in India or Korea
Dash Text: Superb sound and visuals grace SPACE INVADERS EXTREME, a high-definition experience that stays true to the Space Invaders aesthetic. The XBLA version comes with an added bonus: the Visualizer System, where the music subtly changes as the background movie changes. You'll also be able to challenge other players over Xbox LIVE, including in Score Attack mode, as well as play cooperatively to take on the invaders as a team!

Demo:SBK 09 Demo
Availability: Not available in North America or Asia
Dash Text: [PEGI: 3+] Live the ultimate experience of the SBK World Championship® with SBK™09, the official game! Choose among the riders and test you skills on all the atmospheric conditions. Ride on Kyalami track and get ready for the most exciting motorbike racing competition on the planet!

Game Add On: Fable II: See The Future
Price: 560 points
Availability: All Xbox LIVE Regions
Dash Text: [ESRB: M (Mature) BLOOD,LANGUAGE,SEXUAL THEMES,USE OF ALCOHOL,VIOLENCE] Strange new quests, new dog breeds and a vision of your future await you in this premium download. Murgo, trader of highly unusual and magical items, has returned to Bowerstone, and he has brought with him objects that will transport you to worlds and quests no Hero has ever faced before. Bring colour back to the world, dress up in creature costumes, compete in a new combat arena and find out what awaits you in Albion’s distant future. If you have the See the Future (Premium) pack and want to play co-op as normal, your co-op partner will need to download the Fable II See the Future (Free) or (Premium) pack. To enjoy the complete See the Future experience in co-op play, both players must download the See the Future (Premium) pack.

Arcade: Star Trek: D•A•C
Availability: Not available in Japan or Korea
Dash Text: Star Trek®: D-A-C is a fast-paced, top-down space shooter inspired by the new motion picture. This pick-up and play game allows you and your friends to choose starships ( from a list including the all-new U.S.S. Enterprise ) and battle it out online! Enlist in Starfleet or join the Romulan Empire as you battle with up to 11 friends in game play modes including: Solo Play, Online Versus, and Online Co-op. Command the powerful Flagship, the nimble Fighter or the devastating Bomber, each with their own unique capabilities. Choose your side, fire your weapons, boldly go!

[hr:3knekmfb]

Arcade: Texas Cheat'em
Availability: Not available in Portugal
Dash Text: Texas Cheat'em – the poker game that gives you the ability to win just like the pros - by cheating! With a treasure trove of tricks hidden up your sleeve, there's no such thing as a "bad hand!" Bamboozle the competition, bag their cash, and bluff your way into poker history!

Arriba Pie