Xbox Bazar

Re: [XBLIVE] Bazar

Pues no se a cuantos players será el coop. pero a ver si con suerte deja a 4 y ya tenemos equipillo :juas

Serious Sam HD is not your mother’s generic, large-scale, orchestral scored, Space Marine-themed epic FPS with dialog that pretends it’s an RPG...instead, Serious Sam HD is a grab you by the jibblies run and gun, twitch FPS: BIG guns, TONS of enemies, 4-Player Online Co-Op and stunningly superfluous HD graphics that rival retail boxed games. You've waited forever but Serious Sam is back from the nether with its award-winning game play that will remind you why you play FPSs in the first place.

Precio?? no caerá la breva que sean 800 verdá?

Por cierto se ha ido a Octubre...

Demo: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
Price: Free
Availability: North America
Dash Text: [ESRB: T (Teen) MILD LANGUAGE,VIOLENCE] The all-new Transformers™: Revenge of the Fallen™ Demo – with Multiplayer! Download now to control a variety of TRANSFORMERS characters taken from the largest roster of AUTOBOTS and DECEPTICONS in a single game. Bring the war online and battle with or against friends in Team Deathmatch, one of the full game’s many Multiplayer Maps and Modes! Hone your skills offline in a mission from one of the game’s two full Single Player Campaigns. Try the demo to see why you should buy the game today! All-new Character and Map Pack Plus Game Add-on also available!

¿Hay alguna oferta esta semana en el live o ya se ha acabado la temporada de "rebajas"?

Ghost dijo:
¿Hay alguna oferta esta semana en el live o ya se ha acabado la temporada de "rebajas"?
Deal of the Week: Penny Arcade Episode 2 (1200 points)

PAX is this weekend and all this week Xbox LIVE Gold Members can save 33% on Penny Arcade Episode 2. Normally 1600 points, Penny Arcade Episode 2 is the latest Deal of the Week at 1200 points.

Arcade: Defense Grid: The Awakening
Price: 800 Microsoft Points
Availability: All Xbox LIVE regions
Dash Text: Defense Grid: The Awakening is the definitive Tower Defense Strategy game that’s easy to pick up, engrossing to play, and hard to set down. Strategically place your towers on the map to prevent alien enemies from stealing your power cores. Play just for fifteen minutes or several hours! This award winning game includes 10 hours of story play with 20 unique maps in the Awakening campaign, 4 bonus Borderlands maps, a wide variety of tower and enemy types, an interactive soundtrack, plus over 100 unlockable challenge modes adding dozens of hours of additional fun. Protect the Cores! This game requires the Xbox 360 hard drive for storage.

[hr:3q0bhhh1]

Arcade: Yo-Ho-Kablammo
Price: 800 Microsoft Points
Availability: All Xbox LIVE regions
Dash Text: [ESRB: E (EVERYONE) MILD FANTASY VIOLENCE] Local Multiplayer 2-4, Xbox LIVE Multiplayer 2-4, 5.1 Surround Sound, HD (High Definition). Game is in English only. Unlock the full version of Yo-Ho-Kablammo to experience all of its Pirate-y goodness! Prove your worth with 15 single player challenges. Rule the seas across 5 multiplayer maps locally or on Xbox LIVE. With access to all of the ships and game modes – there is enough here to keep even the most ambitious pirate busy... just beware the Kraken! This game requires the Xbox 360 hard drive or the 512MB Memory Unit for storage.

Le estaba comentando a Berzosa esta mañana que vaya pinta de mierda tienen los dos arcade, y ahora veo que IGN le ha cascado un 8,9 al Defense Grid. Por lo menos habrá que probarlo.

Mejor para tu bolsillo, asi consigues estar una semana sin comprarte un juego :diablillo ;)

Que vaya ritmo llevas man! :rifle

edmund dijo:
Le estaba comentando a Berzosa esta mañana que vaya pinta de mierda tienen los dos arcade, y ahora veo que IGN le ha cascado un 8,9 al Defense Grid. Por lo menos habrá que probarlo.

Yo tengo curiosidad por probarlo, porque según dicen es de los mejores juegos del estilo "tower defense" (o sea, tienes un tiempo para planificar tus estructuras de defensa antes de que empiecen a llegar los enemigos en oleada y puedas comprobar si tu disposición aguanta o no).

Para tower defense compraos por 10 euretes "Plant vs. Zombies" en steam que es una gozada y de lo mejorcito de este año.

skywalkeres dijo:

PAX is this weekend and all this week Xbox LIVE Gold Members can save 33% on Penny Arcade Episode 2. Normally 1600 points, Penny Arcade Episode 2 is the latest Deal of the Week at 1200 points.

Muchas gracias, hoy lo he visto en el bazar. :ok

¿Alguien ha jugado a algún Penny Arcade? Siempre me ha llamado la atención -rpg, gráficos cell-shading bonitos y críticas decentes- y estoy por echarle el guante a este segundo episodio. Ah, aunque en la noticia pone que el precio de oferta es de 1200 puntos en el bazar sólo marca 800. Eso sí, el "episode one" a 1600 puntazos. :sudor

La semana que viene toca rebajita (-50%) en el PUZZLE QUEST :)

De lo que podrían hacer rebajita es de la expansión que cuesta 700 puntos cuando el juego cuesta 800...

Ghost dijo:
Para tower defense compraos por 10 euretes "Plant vs. Zombies" en steam que es una gozada y de lo mejorcito de este año.

skywalkeres dijo:

Muchas gracias, hoy lo he visto en el bazar. :ok

¿Alguien ha jugado a algún Penny Arcade? Siempre me ha llamado la atención -rpg, gráficos cell-shading bonitos y críticas decentes- y estoy por echarle el guante a este segundo episodio. Ah, aunque en la noticia pone que el precio de oferta es de 1200 puntos en el bazar sólo marca 800. Eso sí, el "episode one" a 1600 puntazos. :sudor

A mi me pareció una castaña insulsa la demo. Y por lo que leí, las ventas fueron pésimas y más teniendo en cuenta que las expectativas eran altas.

Demo: Star Wars The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes
Content: Star Wars The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes Demo
Availability: Not available in India, Japan and Korea
Dash Text: [ESRB: T (Teen) FANTASY VIOLENCE] Live the Clone Wars and play as your favorite Jedi and Clone Trooper in a brand-new story. Leap and slice your way through enemy lines with the acrobatic power of a Jedi. Wield an arsenal of elite Clone Trooper weapons -- from rocket launchers to thermal detonators. Fight alongside your friend on any mission, at any time with drop-in/drop-out co-op gameplay

Me ha durado cinco minutos. Vaya truñaco.

Ghost dijo:

Creo que también está previsto que llegue al Bazar en breve, a ver si me engancha más porque este Defense Grid me ha dejado bastante bastante frío...

Deal of the Week: Puzzle Quest (400 points)

This weeks Xbox LIVE Gold Members deal of the week is Puzzle Quest for 50% off. Gold Members can grab it for 400 points.

Sip, el mismo que el de DS, el de PSP, el de iPhone, el de Wii...

La de XBLA es una versión muy buena. Yo me lo terminé hace un par de meses y me encantó. Por 400 mp es un regalo.

Yo sigo esperando a que rebajen la expansión porque 700 puntos me parece un timo.

Visitor Miyamoto dijo:
Ghost dijo:

Creo que también está previsto que llegue al Bazar en breve, a ver si me engancha más porque este Defense Grid me ha dejado bastante bastante frío...

Puff, pues en mi opinión se van a cargar la jugabilidad. De todas formas veremos que hacen.

Y otra demo más... Ojo! Sólo para USA.

Demo: Cabela’s Big Game Hunter 2010
Availability: United States
Dash Text: [ESRB: T (Teen) BLOOD,VIOLENCE] Seek “Super Hunter” status as you hunt across five continents in pursuit of the world’s most prized trophy animals in Cabela’s® Big Game Hunter™ 2010. Your hunting and survival skills will be put to the test as you face dangerous game, treacherous environments and more! Download this demo to see if you’re up for the challenge

Por cierto, alguien ha probado la demo del IL2-Sturmovik este? Lo digo porque le estuve dando un tiento y me ha gustado mucho... Probablemente si lo veo barato caerá...

Los IL2 de PC tienen muy buena reputación como simuladores. Si continúa detrás la misma gente que en los otros debe ser bastante bueno.

Arriba Pie