Xbox Bazar

Respuesta: Bazar

Content: Jurassic: The Hunted Demo
Price: Free
Availability: United States
Dash Text: Jurassic: The Hunted is an epic, story-driven first-person shooter set on a dark, mysterious island that connects the modern world with the age of dinosaurs. Players take on the role of Craig Dylan, a weapons and survival expert, hired to protect a research team sent to study the strange temporal energy of the island and recover whatever is left of the expedition lost on the island over twenty years earlier. Every minute is a fight for survival as Dylan must scavenge weapons, defend barricades, and battle titanic dinosaurs to return to his own time.

Ya he probado la demo, solo te deja ver un modo de juego q consiste en defender un fuerte de las hordas de dinos q se lo quieren papear.

Veredicto: kakota de las gordas as expected.:notok

La ofertilla de la semana:

Sonic The Hedgehog™ 2

ArcadeXbox LIVE Gold Members can save 40% when they purchase Sonic the Hedgehog 2. Normally 400 points, this week it’s only 240 points.

Bueno, a ver si sale pronto el Serious Sam. Junto con el Left 4 Dead 2 vamos a acabar hasta las narices de hordas :D

Esta semana el arcade es el Call of Duty Classic, Major Nelson ya lo tiene anunciado en su web. 1200 puntos. Me tienta bastante, es probable que caiga.

Esta semana el arcade es el Call of Duty Classic, Major Nelson ya lo tiene anunciado en su web. 1200 puntos. Me tienta bastante, es probable que caiga.

Aquí está:

Arcade: Call of Duty Classic
Price: 1200 Microsoft Points
Availability: Not available in Germany
Dash Text: For the first time ever, Infinity Ward’s 2003 award-winning game that launched a franchise comes to consoles. Relive the original Call of Duty experience in HD. Online multiplayer on Xbox LIVE, including Leaderboard support. Winner of over 80 Game of the Year Awards and 50 Editor’s Choice Awards.

SNK Playmore ha anunciado lo que tiene previsto sacar en XBLA de cara al año que viene.
En primavera deben llegar NeoGeo Battle Coliseum (juego de lucha a lo KOF aparecido en Atomiswave y PS2), The King of Fighters: Sky Stage (un shoot'em up ambientado en KOF para Type-X) y Metal Slug XX (la versión de Metal Slug 7 para DS y PSP). Más adelante, en verano, debe salir el The King of Fighters 2002: Ultimate Match que es una revisión del KOF2002 lanzado recientemente para PS2.

La noticia en Meristation

Nota del editor: tanto Atomiswave como Type-X son placas recreativas de Sammy y Taito respectivamente :garrulo

Content: Guitar Hero Van Halen Demo
Availability: All Xbox LIVE regions
Dash Text: [ESRB: T (Teen) MILD LYRICS,MILD SUGGESTIVE THEMES] Guitar Hero® is back and you get to rock with the ultimate party band, Van Halen! Experience the hot licks and scissor kicks that made Van Halen the legends they are today. 25 epic Van Halen tracks, three scorching Eddie Van Halen signature solos, and 19 guest acts give fans the most comprehensive arena rock set list to date.

Content: BAYONETTA Demo
Dash Text: [ESRB: M (Mature) BLOOD AND GORE,INTENSE VIOLENCE,PARTIAL NUDITY,STRONG LANGUAGE,SUGGESTIVE THEMES] From the creative geniuses behind Devil May Cry and Resident Evil comes Bayonetta™, a game of 100% pure, unadulterated, climatic action. With powers far beyond the comprehension of mere mortals, our heroine Bayonetta fights countless enemies, evil forces and giant foes in brutal yet graceful ways. Being bad never felt so good...

Última edición:

Content: Crash Time 3 - Single Player Demo
Availability: European Xbox LIVE Regions
Dash Text: Play the demo and experience pure action with Crash Time 3, including a cool night driving scenario.

Arcade: QIX++
Price: 800 Microsoft Points
Availability: Not available in Australia, India, Korea or New Zealand
Dash Text: Includes sleek graphics and cool sound effects! Reloaded with new features and a multiplayer mode!

Major Nelson informa de los descuentos que veremos en las próximas semanas:

Xbox LIVE Deal of the week*
Week of December 14:

Lips: Coldplay Track Pack for 240 Microsoft Points
Pinball FX (Japan) for 400 Microsoft Points
December 21 through December 27:
Shadow Complex for 800 points
Week of December 28:
The Maw for 400 Microsoft Points

Here is the schedule for the next couple of weeks for Xbox LIVE Arcade:
December 16: Alien Breed Evolution (Episode 1) for 800 Microsoft Points
December 23: Trials HD BIG PACK! for 400 points

Games on Demand:
December 15: Viva Piñata: Party Animals
December 22: Lost Planet: Extreme Condition Colonies Edition and Devil May Cry 4
December 29: Gears of War

And of course, it’s Holiday Time…so we’ve got some special stuff lined up for you as well, starting with today’s release of Holiday items and tokidoki gear to the Avatar Marketplace. On December 24th, we’ll be releasing Disney Classic items to the Avatar Marketplace.

Finally, starting December 18th and continuing through the 31st we’ll be having a new Xbox LIVE Holiday Deal every single day. We’re not posting that schedule in advance so you’ll need to check back each day to see what the offer is. You can find out what each deal is by signing into Xbox LIVE and checking the dashboard. Plus each day, I’ll post the Holiday Daily deal to my Twitter account so you may want follow me so you can find out what the deal is even if you are not in front of your console.

Si el Trials HD no me pareciese tan desesperante igual hasta me lo pillaba, pero después de jugar al de PC y casi tirar el PC por la ventana creo que lo dejaré...

¿Shadow Complex por 800 puntos? Ya está todo dicho :L

Y el Alien Breed hay que catarlo si ó si.

Si el Trials HD no me pareciese tan desesperante igual hasta me lo pillaba, pero después de jugar al de PC y casi tirar el PC por la ventana creo que lo dejaré...

Amén hermano. La de veces que habré estado a punto de tirar el mando por la ventana...:fiu. No he vuelto a jugar ni creo que vuelva, que desespere de niveles, joer...

El The Maw se vendrá pa casa, que por 400 puntillos está muy bien, y el Alien Breed, salvo catástrofe a la TMNT, caerá fijo.

Una duda sobre el Trials HD Big Pack. ¿Qué es exactamente? ¿Una expansión o el juego en sí?

Siempre y cuando tengas puntos para ello, creo recordar que si. La opción de comprar en la web de xbox si que está, así que imagino que no tendrás problemas.

Major Nelson informa de los descuentos que veremos en las próximas semanas:

Xbox LIVE Deal of the week*December 21 through December 27:
Shadow Complex for 800 points

Mierda estare fuera de vacaciones. Se puede comprar desde la pagina de M$ y luego q te salga en la XBOX ???

O también le puedes dar tu contraseña a alguien de confianza para que cargue tu sesión en su consola y te compre el juego.

Me parece que la opción de hacerlo uno mismo desde el ordenador es la más fiable. A mí me pasa lo mismo que a Krycek, estoy fuera de casa unos días, y no me apetece dejar a cargo a nadie.

Lo de Trials HD ya he mirado y parece que sólo es un DLC. Me esperaré a otra ofertilla que al juego le tengo ganas.

Demo: Vancouver 2010 - The Official Video Game of the Olympic Winter Games - Demo
Availability: Not available in Asia and India
Dash Text: This demo features men's super-G (one of the 14 Olympic Games Mode events featured in the game) and Landing Zone (one of the 30 unique Challenge Mode events). Focusing on speed and adrenaline, Vancouver 2010™ - The Official Video Game of the Olympic Winter Games will launch players into the glory and excitement of one of the world’s biggest winter sport events.

Yo creo que sí se podría. Lo compras en la web, lo añades a la cola de descargas de tu perfil, y lo descargarás la siguiente vez que enciendas la consola. Hablo hipotéticamente, porque yo nunca lo he hecho :garrulo

Efectivamente, compras en la página y la siguiente vez que se enciende la consola, ella sola se pone a descargar. Es muy cómodo y rápido. Tanto es así que yo ya me lo bajo todo desde la página.

Yo todo lo descargo desde la web, me es mucho más cómodo que andar navegando por los menús de la consola. Y cuando tienes MP en tu cuenta, puedes comprar desde donde quieras.

Arcade: Alien Breed Episode 1
Dash Text: Better get ready for some action! The 'breed' are back and must be stopped! Choose to go it alone or buddy up with a friend offline or online and take fight to the enemy in this fast-paced action horror set in a foreboding world of dread and terror. You will have to kick fear into touch if you are to fight your way through this myriad of challenges in order to complete this seat-of-the-pants adventure...Just remember to release the safety catch!

Arcade: Puzzlegeddon
Availability: All Not Available in Australia, India, Japan, Korea or New Zealand
Dash Text: Set in an array of galaxies, Puzzlegeddon™ features a clever mix of puzzle, action and strategy in a game that is fast-paced and addictive! Compete for the top spot on the planet by creating multiple combos for the quickest way to gather enough resources to blast your enemies out of this world!

Arriba Pie