Christopher Nolan: Origen / Inception

Respuesta: Christopher Nolan: Origen (Inception)

Perdón, es que hablo y leo a menudo sobre ello y ya me sale solo.

serrano-diego.png

Ni caso, Duss.

el trailer esta bien, pero como deciís funciona perfectamente como TDK 2, hasta la música es parecida y el malote un clone del Joker pero repeinado...

Realmente esto pinta a canela fina pero a mi Nolan siempre me ha pasado igual (a escepción de TDK)... te plantea una historia del coponazo y a mi se me va desinflando a cada minuto del metraje.

Ojalá, esta sea la guinda del pastel (apartando a Batman).

Por cierto, Lerink, el póster de tu spoiler, ¿es cosecha tuya? Chaponazo. :palmas

Creo que lo va a volver a hacer... la va a volver a liar... Memento, el prestigio, dos batman y ahora esto... este tio me pone.

Ese trompeteo llevo oyéndolo la tira de tiempo. En transformers (creo), en TDK, en ésta. Diría que todo viene de WOW sino me equivoco (o al menos así me lo parece).

He movido la conversación que surgió sobre Batman a su propio hilo para no mezclar temas. :hola

Empire Magazine Preview

cover.jpg

1.jpg
point.gif
Inception
Forget about that elusive Batman III, because the movie you’ve been dreaming of is just over a month away. We’ve had 4 four days’ on-set access as well as an interview with Leonardo himself to help us solve the riddle of Nolan’s latest, the contemporary sci-fi actioner ‘set within the architecture of the mind’. It’s The Matrix meets 007 “on steroids!” – arguably the most exciting sentence in the world. Ever.
2.jpg
point.gif
Christopher Nolan Interview
The Dark Knight’s master welcomes us into his home and production HQ in the Hollywood hills to talk Batman, Kubrick, sci-fi, ‘old-school directing’, and 3D, as his follow-up to the Caped Crusader’s billion-dollar triumph finally prepares for its own release.
3.jpg
point.gif
Christopher Nolan: The Movies. The Memories.
Batman Begins, Prestige, Insomnia, Memento and, of course, The Dark Knight – fantastic films all. But don’t take our word for it, as Gary Oldman, Hugh Jackman, Robin Williams, Wally Pfister and Jonathan Nolan (respectively) write exclusively on just how Nolan makes the magic happen.

Arriba Pie