- Lo dejo para los expertos en el Docta ¿Son artículos licenciados? :pensativo

fake-2.jpg

fake-31.jpg

fake-41.jpg

fake-1.jpg

Respuesta: Doctor Who

Foto oficial...

Jenna%20Louise%20Coleman.jpg

Aprovecho para comentar que he llegado al célebre díptico de la Librería en la 4ª temporada... y que no me lo saco de la cabeza. Guau.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoAcsiST_3w

• The read~through for Episodes 1 and 5 took place on Friday. These will be directed by Nick Hurran (The Girl Who Waited, The God Complex) and are written by Steven Moffat.

• Episode 5, which sees the end of The Ponds and the return of the Weeping Angels, will be filmed in New York.

• Episode 1 features Daleks.

• Currently, the plan is to screen Series 7 continuously, ie. without a break and running over the Christmas period from 2012 into 2013.*

• A 3D episode is not out of the question in the future, according to executive producer Caro Skinner.

• A new script editor has started on the show this week.

*Vamos, que esto lo mismo empieza en diciembre. La leche.

• Episode 5, which sees the end of The Ponds and the return of the Weeping Angels, will be filmed in New York.

Y al final se descubre que la Estatua de la Libertad es un weeping angel pero no podía moverse porque siempre hay alguien mirándola.

Ghostbusters 2 all over again.

Entre los varios modelos de Dalek que han usado en el primer episodio, Moffat ha twitteado con foto que también han rodado con los clásicos.

Y cuando digo clásicos me refiero a los CLÁSICOS. Concretamente los de Evil of the Daleks, directamente desde 1967:

matt-gillan-dalek-63.jpg

Entre otras cosas:

The Doctor's wife, The girl who waited y A good man goes to war, nominados al Hugo. Compiten contra el episodio de Community de las líneas temporales y una cosa llamada The drink's tank que no sé qué es.

Chibnall no escribe uno, sino dos episodios, el 2 y el 4 (lo siento Sorel). Whithouse escribe el 3 y Moffat los restantes. Nick Hurran, Saul Metzstein y Douglas Mackinnon son los directores.

DWM publica el guión de la audición para la companion, que no pertenece a ningún episodio pero da pista sobre por dónde puede ir el personaje.

“Two things before you read it. Her name is NOT Jasmine. I don’t like the name Jasmine (sorry all Jasmines, I didn’t mean you) so I knew I’d never use it for real. And also, you might notice there’s a line snuck in from Blink. One of those self-consciously clever, writer-showing-off lines that anyone stuck working with me better get used to. So here’s a spoiler from a future that is never going to happen. This is the scene we saw Matt and Jenna perform in a dull little room in the basement of the BBC, which changed the future of Doctor Who. Now remember, this is nonsense, none of this is going to happen, no clues or hints. Think of it as series of hurdles we placed in front of an actress to check her jumping skills.”

THE DOCTOR: So you saw it coming in here? What did it look like?

JASMINE: Gray. Sort of dusty. Like it was made of spider webs.

THE DOCTOR: And it came through the wall?

JASMINE: Yeah, that wall there.

THE DOCTOR: And made a moaning sound.

JASMINE: Moaning, groaning, yeah.

THE DOCTOR: But you don’t think it was a ghost. Why not?

JASMINE: Because there’s no such thing as ghosts.

THE DOCTOR: You know, a lot of people who saw what you saw wouldn’t still think that.

JASMINE: Obviously. Otherwise there wouldn’t be idiots who believe in ghosts.

THE DOCTOR: What were you doing here?

JASMINE: I love this place. It’s… beautiful.

THE DOCTOR: It’s falling apart.

JASMINE: It’s old. I love old things, they make me feel sad.

THE DOCTOR: What’s good about sad?

JASMINE: It’s happy for deep people. You’d know.

THE DOCTOR: I’m not sad.

JASMINE: Oh, you are though. Under all that talking and leaping about. Takes one to know one.

THE DOCTOR: So you come here for…recreational sadness?

JASMINE: Yeah. In a way. Okay, why are you looking at me like that?

THE DOCTOR: You remind me of an old friend of mine. Someone I lost a long time ago.

JASMINE: Down boy. I’m not her.

THE DOCTOR: Oh, I know you’re not – I don’t believe in ghosts either.

JASMINE: Oh my God, what’s that?!

THE DOCTOR: Okay, just stay calm.

JASMINE: But that’s the thing I saw before.

THE DOCTOR: Yep, and it’s coming towards us. I expect you noticed that. Say it with me – I don’t believe in ghosts!

JASMINE: I don’t believe in ghosts!!

THE DOCTOR: Louder! I don’t believe in ghosts!

JASMINE: I don’t believe in ghosts! Will this work?

THE DOCTOR: No idea, never met a ghost before.

Esto:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gML41Vb9I1Y&feature=player_embedded

¿Y ninguna nominación para Inspector Spacetime? ¡Tongazo! Let's Kill Mussolini o The Impossible Scuba Diver merecían estar nominadas :mosqueo

¿Alguno ha leído algún libro "moderno" del Dr Who? Me gustaría leer alguno del 11º (si, puede que las tradu fans me maten pero en inglés no me enteraré de la mitad) y querría saber si están bien o son solo complementos de merchandising(me refiero a las novelitas, no a libros técnicos o sobre la serie)

Está escrito por niños, Duss, por Dios; el próximo Hemingway probablemente iba a otro colegio.

Tiene su aquel. Es exactamente lo que escribiría un niño... Lo cual me hace agradecer infinitamente que cuando decimos de algo que nos retrotrae a la infancia que "es lo que escribiría un niño" no lo sea literalmente...

Pero oiga, que esto ha sido una competición por todo el país y con cientos de guiones, si el mejor es ese... Y no hay que irse lejos: el del año pasado no estaba mal (aunque no pillo lo de la transformación).

Yo de niño escribía novelizaciones. Demándame. :cool

¿Se nota que hay mono de Docta? Mufty sí:

“I don’t know, on this occasion, that the thinking particularly came from me, actually. I’ve always been open to anything that shakes [the series] up. I think that decision actually came from the BBC.

“But I’ve been well up for anything that we can do to shake up the transmission pattern, the way we deliver it to the audience and how long we make the audience wait, simply because that makes Doctor Who an event piece.

“The more Doctor Who becomes a perennial, the faster it starts to die. You’ve got to shake it up, you’ve got to keep people on edge and wondering when it will come back.

Sherlock is the prime example, as far as that goes. Sherlock almost exists on starving its audience. By the time it came back this year, Sherlock was like a rock star re-entering the building!

“So keeping Doctor Who as an event, and never making people feel, ‘Oh, it’s lovely, reliable old Doctor Who – it’ll be on about this time, at that time of year’. Once you start to do that, just slowly, it becomes like any much-loved ornament in your house – ultimately invisible. And I don’t want that to ever be the case.”

Última edición:

Moffatt es un troll que se saca una explicación razonable pero más falsa que un billete de un billon de dolares sea cual sea la situación; que hay que partir la serie en verano "Pos ej que, así hay mas Who, que no, pibe. Así solo pasan un par de meses entre nuevos capitulos. ¿A que molo?". Que no hay Who en casi un año, pues "Jo, pibe, ej que así con el mono esto no se estanca y te entran maj janas de que vuelva y se hace algo especial, que no, tron." ¿Que la cancelan el año que viene? "Jo, tron, je así nos pasamos 20 años soñando con su regreso y cuando vuelva, lo vais a flipar, que no...."

Y por eso le queremos tanto... :p

Neil Cross, el creador de LUTHER, entra en plantilla con un episodio post-Navidad.

Steve Thompson también se mantiene en el show.

Última edición:

Steve Thompson también se mantiene en el show.

Casi prefiero que hagan publicas las fotos de Moffat poniendole los cuernos a Sue Vertue con un muñeco hinchable de Peter Davison que este y Chibnall guardan para chantajearle...

La nueva companion se llama Clara.

Cinco minipuntos para el que recuerde qué otra Clara fue companion de un atolondrado viajero del tiempo.

:L

Plus: las nuevas pintas del Docta (y de ella):

doctor-who-series-7-matt-smith-jenna-ep11.jpg

doctor-who-series-7-matt-smith-jenna-ep11-jacket2.jpg

doctor-who-series-7-matt-smith-jenna-ep11-specs.jpg

:pensativo

La nueva compañera del Doctor es mona, para no variar, pero no tiene ese aire tan british y encantador de la deliciosa señorita Pond:digno

Al doctor le vendría bien una española YA.

Se iba a enterar el cabrón... :diablillo

Donna ya era muy española. :cuniao

Muy mona la nueva pero, por esa foto... ¿otra jovencita moderna de la Inglaterra contemporánea? Buf...

Me gusta el nuevo traje, una mezcla entre el tweed de profesor loco que ya conocemos... y el octavo Doctor.

Arriba Pie