"The sky with sun que te torras,

White Label, Chivas, Long Jhon,

el Dyc se lo drink your father

the better is the Glenn Horson

My name is Bill Golden Pistols,

my horse is Silver: away!

I go por todo el Oeste to kill malo's peoples

I love the moza's, que yo me tropiezo in my way

I hate the gunmen, que viven muy out of the ley.

Respuesta: Doctor Who

Esa foto parece confirmar al monstruo del episodio que se venía rumoreando, un cyborg a lo Terminator que patrulla un poblacho del Oeste. A lo Westworld, vamos.

"The sky with sun que te torras,
White Label, Chivas, Long Jhon,
el Dyc se lo drink your father
the better is the Glenn Horson

My name is Bill Golden Pistols,
my horse is Silver: away!
I go por todo el Oeste to kill malo's peoples
I love the moza's, que yo me tropiezo in my way
I hate the gunmen, que viven muy out of the ley.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwNz7SPNN_o

:lol

Moffat sobre la presunta inminente palmada de los Pond:

“Heartbreaking doesn’t mean unhappy. Wait and see. I mean, it’s parting. It’s parting from someone and that’s always very hard. I don’t think the Doctors companions should die, I think that spoils the fairytale a bit. I’m not very good at killing people. I don’t like it! I didn’t even know that about myself until Russell [T Davies] pointed out that I’d written six episodes of Doctor Who for him and I hadn’t killed anybody. Literally hadn’t killed anybody. No one dies in The Empty Child, no one dies in Girl in the Fireplace except the person who was dead already. I have killed a few but… I haven’t killed any main characters. But that doesn’t mean that I wont of course!”

Wait for it...

tumblr_lm786caiOP1qj2lc0.gif

He googleado al mirar el nombre del archivo de la foto y de ahí mi desaforada reacción xD Karen diría que es más guapa, a ver esta chica que tal actúa.

Según Moffat, la han elegido porque en la audición fue la única actriz más rápida que Matt, obligándole incluso a acelerar el ritmo (!!!). Vamos, un poco como fue la dinámica con Donna.

"“It always seems impossible when you start casting these parts, but when we saw Matt and Jenna together, we knew we had our girl. She’s funny and clever and exactly mad enough to step on board the TARDIS. It’s not often the Doctor meets someone who can talk even faster than he does, but it’s about to happen. Jenna is going to lead him his merriest dance yet. And that’s all you’re getting for now. Who she’s playing, how the Doctor meets her, and even where he finds her, are all part of one of the biggest mysteries the Time Lord ever encounters. Even by the Doctor’s standards, this isn’t your usual boy meets girl.”

Por otra parte, la BBC ha soltado al fin la estructura de la temporada.

- Seis episodios en otoño, con el regreso de los Daleks y los Weeping Angels (¡YEAH!). El episodio con éstos últimos, el episodio 5, supondrá la despedida de Amy y Rory.

- Especial de navidad de 2012, con la entrada de la nueva companion.

- Ocho episodios a principios de 2013.

Me imagino perfectamente a Moffat en su lecho de muerte "agh... me muero... adiós Sue......... ¡QUE NOOO, QUE ERA COÑA!!!" Y así dos o tres veces al mes hasta que le acaban matando sus propios hijos.

Hype por la muerte de Moffatt, ese concepto... :garrulo

Parece la companion que hubiese contratado Tim Burton...

Arriba Pie