PC El hilo de Steam, Origin, Uplay, GoG, Desura, Epic: novedades, ofertas...

Sí... por 2 keys me he atrevido a probarlo... :diablillo

¿A ti cuánto te ha costado?

:ok

Yo hace tiempo que piqué y ni me acuerdo cuánto me costó y ni siquiera lo he instalado. E-diogenes en estado puro.

Lo pillé hace un año por 6 euros y no lo he jugado hasta ahora. :garrulo

Pues a mi me decepcionó mucho, sobre todo porque la versión de PC es penosa en cuanto al control. Si no recuerdo mal, usando mando no muestra bien las órdenes en pantalla y nunca fui capaz de configurar las órdenes de voz.

Es de SEGA, así que no quise perder mucho tiempo.

Yo lo he jugado con el mando de 360 y sin órdenes de voz ya que las daba con el mando. Y sin problemas.

¿Y en los tutoriales y menús no te hacía referencia al teclado pese a jugar con el mando?

Ya digo que no le presté demasiada atención, pero esa fue una de las razones para que pasara de el.

Por defecto los mensajes te salen para el teclado, pero se puede cambiar en la configuración del juego para que salgan los del mando.

Hace un rato se ha desbloqueado el Metal Gear Rising Que Te Cagas 25 gigas de descarga edition.

¿Lo desvirgo o lo dejo para cuando tenga tiempo allá por el 2019?

Si os gustan los juegos de puzzles con toques de aventura, tenéis que probar The Tiny Bang Story. La música, los gráficos y la ambientación me han dejado literalmente "prendao".

Un gameplay/review de TotalBiscuit para que os hagáis una idea de qué va el juego:

WTF Is... - The Tiny Bang Story ? (WTF Am I Doing Edition) - YouTube

Podéis conseguir un cupón de descuento del 90% en el foro de intercambios a cambio de un cromo o incluso gratis, con lo que se queda en unos míseros 50 centimillos.

Yo he estado jugando una horilla con mi sobrino de 5 años y se lo ha pasado pipa :ok, así que si tenéis niños pequeños es una oportunidad inmejorable para jugar en "cooperativo".

No tengo ninguna tarjeta... ¿alguien me hace el favor? :juas

Ahhh.... me faltan 24 céntimos de saldo... :doh

Con el del 90% sí que me lo podía comprar...

Te lo devuelvo, muchas gracias :ok:ok:ok

A ver si puedo pillar uno del 90% :mmmh

Este finde hay dos juegos gratis para probar:

spotlight_image_spanish.jpg
spotlight_image_spanish.jpg

Home streaming ya se puede probar!!!!

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=3629-RIAV-1617

What is Steam In-Home Streaming?

Steam in-home streaming will allow you to play a game on one computer when the game process is actually running on another computer elsewhere in your home. Through Steam, game audio and video is captured on the remote computer and sent to the player’s computer. The game input (keyboard, mouse or gamepad) is sent from the player’s computer to the game process on the remote computer.
Any two computers in a home can be used to stream a gameplay session and this can enable playing games on systems that would not traditionally be able to run those games. For example, a Windows only game could be streamed from a Windows PC to a Steam Machine running Linux in the living room. A graphically intensive game could be streamed from a beefy gaming rig in the office to your low powered laptop that you are using in bed. You could even start a game on one computer and move to a more comfortable location and continue playing it there.

Overview of streaming from a PC to a Steam Machine

How do I use it?

The Steam In-Home Streaming feature is currently in limited beta, so you must have received a beta invitation via e-mail before you can use the feature.
Once you have received your invitation, you can start streaming in 3 easy steps:
Opt into the Steam client beta on two computers.
Login to the Steam beta client on both computers with the same account.
Go to the computer where you want to play and start playing your game.
How do I improve my streaming experience?

Hardware:
We are collecting data during the beta to find out recommended system requirements for streaming. Please report your experience in the discussion group!
Network:
We are collecting data during the beta to find out recommended network requirements for streaming. Please report your experience in the discussion group!
Game Settings:
To improve your streaming experience, you can go into your game settings and lower your resolution and turn off vertical sync.
Steam Settings:
In the In-Home Streaming settings you can change a number of things that can affect your experience. You can change the bandwidth, limit the framerate, and adjust the maximum resolution that will be captured.
Is there a community group?

Yes, you can join the Steam In-Home Streaming community group and discuss the feature with thousands of other players.
Known issues

General:
There is currently no indication of whether Steam is able to bind the discovery port 27036, but if that fails no other computers will show up in the remote computer list in the In-Home Streaming settings.
If a game takes a long time to launch, it will time out on the client but will start anyway. Retrying the launch will connect to the running game. If this happens consistently for any particular game, please report it on the community discussion group.
If your game loses focus, Steam will start streaming the desktop so that you can get back to it. This is a feature of Steam In-Home Streaming.
Streaming non-Steam games in the Steam library may work but is not officially supported.
Games which do not support the Steam overlay generally can't be streamed. This includes older games that use DirectDraw for graphics. If this is a game we know about, you will get a dialog telling you the game doesn't support streaming, otherwise you will hear audio but there will be no video in the stream.
When you switch networks, both Steam clients may need to be restarted to re-establish the connection between them.
Voice recording over streaming is not currently supported.
Windows:
Audio capture doesn't work on Windows XP. The audio capture API we use is only available on Windows Vista and newer.
Games which use DirectInput for joystick support will not see streaming controllers.
UAC dialogs prevent streaming. If you're a game developer, please avoid requiring elevated permissions to run your game.
Mac OS X:
Game launcher streaming from Mac OS X is not currently supported.
Audio capture doesn't work on Mac OS X. This is not yet implemented.
SteamOS / Linux:
Game launcher streaming from Linux is not currently supported.
In order to support streaming game controllers on a Linux host computer, /dev/uinput or /dev/input/uinput needs to be readable and writable by Steam.
The computers don't see each other

Make sure they are on the same subnet and no other program is using port 27036, which is used for the initial discovery protocol. If another program has bound this port, please report which program it is on the community discussion group.
I see "Logged in as different user"

Check the account settings to make sure both computers are participating in the Steam Beta Update, and then go back and check for Steam client updates. Help -> About Steam should show a client dated January 10th or newer. Then try logging in with the same Steam account on both computers.
I haven't updated video drivers

A number of bugs have been fixed in the latest video driver releases that may affect streaming. If you are getting poor performance, graphical glitches or black screens please make sure you have the latest drivers installed from your video card vendor's website.
How do I diagnose streaming performance problems?

Every streaming session writes a log entry in logs\streaming_log.txt which contains summary information about the streaming session.
While the game is running, you can hit F6 or the Guide button combined with the Y button on your game controller to turn on live statistics for the session. While the statistics are visible the game collects more detailed information which is saved in logs\SteamVideoTrace.txt and logs\SteamAudioTrace.txt at the end of the session.
While the statistics are visible, you can hit F8 or the Guide button combined with the X button on your game controller to save a screenshot and 10 seconds worth of stats to a zip file in the streaming directory in the Steam folder on the remote computer.

:palmas

Pues anoche lo probé... y fracaso total.

Estoy habituado a hacer streaming con la Nvidia Shield, así que os aseguro que mi red local es un cañón, pero está claro que el streaming de Steam@Steam aún está muy verde.

Supongo que el problema debe ser el ordenador cliente. El "emisor" es un I7@3ghz+GTX680 por red gigabit y el cliente un Q6600 con una AMD muy sencilla con refrigeración pasiva.

Quizá sea problema de la gráfica, tendré que investigar, pero los dos juegos que inicie por stream, Serious Sam 3 y Tomb Raider, me obsequiaron con unas bellas pantallas blanca y negra respectivamente sin mostrarme nada más en absoluto.

En cuanto a la configuración entre los los steams es bien sencilla, basta que ambos estén en el canal "beta" y en parámetros en el cliente veremos el otro PC al que le diremos que se conecte. Una vez conectado los juegos en steam cliente pasan a ofrecer la opción de STREAM en lugar de instalar. Y la configuración es sencilla también. Podemos ajustar el ancho de banda de nuestra red, resolución 720 ó 1080 y 30 ó 60FPS.

Tenía curiosidad por comparar con la Nvidia Shield, pero ya veo que de momento la AMD del "descargator" no se lleva bien con Steam.

Quiero ver miniPC low cost con Steam OS para streaming only AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Arriba Pie