PC El hilo de Steam, Origin, Uplay, GoG, Desura, Epic: novedades, ofertas...

Por 1 euro el viejo y bueno Duke Nukem 3D.

http://www.gog.com/game/duke_nukem_3d_atomic_edition

dn3d-atomic.jpg

Splinter Cell Blacklist
http://store.steampowered.com/app/235600/

10.19€

Está restringido en Ukrania y Rusia, eso se llama región CIS, para que vayáis aprendiendo términos :juas

Así que legalmente es el mejor precio :yes

Ah, y una extensión para el navegador muy útil para los enfermos: http://www.enhancedsteam.com/

Por keys son 4.5 la versión Deluxe, aprox 8€ :ok

Sí, por keys sale a unos 8€.

Lo pongo porque lo que hay que hacer es recibir la oferta por correo, revisar ROW, comprobar precios y mirar en tf2outpost y/o steamtrades...

Así es como se ahorra (aún más) comprando juegos en Steam :juas

Por 8€ es un juegazo. Por 10€ también :ok

Llevo 3 intentos fallidos con la extensión HOLA.

Da mal rollo metiendo en número de la tarjeta. :pensativo

¿No estabas pagando por una VPN para Netflix y BBC?¿no tiene servicio en Ukrania? Quizá deberías plantearte qué contratar, y así matas dos pájaros de un tiro.

:hola

No,

para Netflix y la BBC uso

https://unlocator.com/

Que no es un VPN, sino un redireccionador de DNS.

How Does Unlocator Work?

All Internet connected devices use so-called DNS servers to navigate the Internet. Unlocator is a DNS service with a twist, as our service will hide your real location from all the major streaming services. You will see no bandwidth loss using our technology, and only the sites listed on our supported list are affected by our service.

It’s very simply to get started using Unlocator. Simply create a free 7-day trial and change the DNS on your device or router by following one of the setup guides here. From then on you will automatically appear in the correct location needed to use the supported services. Unlocator is simple, fast and easy to use.

Que no tiene nada que ver con los VPN. Esto es mucho más rápido y sin límite de velocidad o cantidad de datos, pero sólo sirve para lo que sirve. Acceso a unos determinados servicios.

Tiene varios problemas... controles, cámaras, contenido,... yo lo dejaría pasar de momento :ok

Si hablas de spintires te diré que me ha parecido muy divertido y estuve jugándolo hoy duranta algunas horas, hacía tiempo que no me divertía tanto con un juego, me pareció muy logrado. Sí, la cámara es un desastre, pero no le quita mérito al juego.

No se puede jugar con volante, el freno es un botón (no eje), hay que usar software de terceros para ajustar los ejes,...

Eso he leído, que tampoco lo he probado.

Si lo meten en rebajas, quizá me anime pensando en el futuro :ok

En un futuro incluirán todo eso, por ahora es un juego con gráficos y físicas espectaculares en donde tienes que transportar troncos de un lado a otro pasando por una serie de contratiempos que requieren soluciones muy ingeniosas. Debes verlo con un juego de estrategia en tercera persona, no como un simulador de camiones.

La de cosas que me pasaron con los camiones en el primer mapa que jugué :lol, no quiero contar porque escribiría un libro. Solo destaco que me encantó crear mi propia carretera gracias a las enormes ruedas y al peso de los camiones, hice un camino precioso destruyendo la naturaleza :diablillo, y también mola mucho rescatar los caminones cuando alguno se queda trabado por ejemplo.

Hoy me sentí niño otra vez.

Hay otro juego que tiene pintaza. Gracias a Dr.x en el hilo de Shadow of the Beast (PS4) que me entero de su existencia.

De los creadores de Flatout todo un remake de los célebres Destruction Derby de PSX.

Next Car Game

http://store.steampowered.com/app/228380/

http://nextcargame.com/

Está en estado beta con acceso anticipado. Soporta volantes y vista desde cockpit.

http://youtu.be/rZvpr3JQNjE

WRC, te animas? Haces un sondeo Rusia/Ucrania a ver cómo está el asunto?

Edito para añadir del foro de Steam

"Should I buy this game?"

First thing you should be aware of is that Next Car Game is not Flatout. It's inspired by those games, it shares some features with them, but it is carving it's own path rather distinct from those old games.

Flatout was largely an arcade fest, with big, over the top features and larger than life elements. Next Car Game, while still being somewhat arcade, is much more down to earth and based in reality. Yes it's not a full on derby sim, there's still the wild crashes and crazy tracks which are a staple of the genre. But the car handling and physics are much more realistic than those old titles, some of the more extreme game elements of the old games have not (yet?) been included in NCG, and the whole thing feels more gritty.

All of the above is, imo, a good thing. Some might object, but personaly I prefer it when it's not quite so over the top.

Bugbear have said that they're trying to appeal to both arcade and simulation crowds though. The game has some very strong driving assists such as traction control etc. which, when turned on, make the cars much easier to just throw around like the best arcade racer, appealing to that crowd. But if you turn the assists off, the handling becomes much more tricky, requiring you to control the throttle, steering and brake inputs very carefully - perfect for sim fans. And in fact many wheels users have commented here on this forum that the game plays fantastically on their setup. So as far as we can see BB are certainly delivering on their promise to make the game playable for both arcade and sim users, and having great success with that aim.

Of course, you should bear in mind the elephant in the room - this game is Early Access. Which means that at the moment, it's buggy, short on content, and still being worked on. As of the current build it has three cars, with a few setup/paint options for each, three derby arenas and four tracks - these can be raced forward or backward with up to ten laps and 23 AI cars. We don't know how long it will take for the game to reach completion, or indeed when we will see features such as a career mode and multiplayer.

However, so far the game has followed a regular monthly update schedule, and while the update may be a little delayed this month, that's perhaps understandable because BB have been working on a very large game engine upgrade which will hopefully perform even better than the one we currently have. And the game is emminently playable in it's current form - if you like the derby racing genre, you should be able to come back to it pretty regularly even with it's current limited content.

Another Early Access perk is that it's price is currently lower than it will be come final release, and updates from purchase up to release will be free. And also that if you buy the game, you get to support the developers in bringing this title to us, and perhaps even offer feedback which will shape and mould the final product into something that you find even more fun to play.

At the end of the day, whether you think this game is worth it or not must be your choice bro. Check out videos on Youtube and try the tech demo from the official site which will show you an example of the physics in action (albeit when pushed to greater extremes than one gets in the actual game). But if you enjoyed Flatout, I would hazard a guess that you should like this too. Personally I think it's better than FO, because as I said above I prefer it's less arcadey style, and because there were certain features of FO which I did not like, but which this game does not have.

Looking at it's current state and current promise, I would recommend it as a good buy. It's up to you if you would agree though...

Última edición:
Ya lo estaba siguiendo, pero el precio es universal, no hay diferencia entre regiones :pensativo

Es candidato a pillarlo en una rebaja, en Steamtrades o TF2outpost (±12K).

:ok

Assetto creo que era early y lo rebajaron en Navidad.

De todas maneras, me parece "caro", yo lo dejaría para unas rebajas. Si la hacen durante early, perfecto. Si no, yo esperaré. Como con Spintires.

King Conan, WRC, ¿qué VPN usasteis para activar el Wolfenstein ruso? Es que me he pillado en gamersgate con proxy ruso el Secret Files Franchise Pack (me salía a mitad de precio) y está restringido a Rusia :doh

Tengo una cuenta secundaria que uso para farmear cromos de juegos repetidos de bundles por lo que no arriesgaría la cuenta principal.

Ah, ha cambiado algo en el cliente de Steam, ya no pide confirmación en la cuenta de Paypal y lo cargan directamente. He comprado Gunpoint y no he necesitado meter la contraseña... :pensativo

Arriba Pie