PC El hilo de Steam, Origin, Uplay, GoG, Desura, Epic: novedades, ofertas...

Lo "bueno" de los últimos bloqueos es que sólo afectan a los gifts (no se pueden intercambiar entre regiones por la etiqueta AllowCrossRegionTradingAndGifting) pero las keys siguen siendo ROW, así que siempre nos quedará Nuuvem y similares. De toda formas, hay que ir haciéndose a la idea de que el chollo ruso se acabó para los lanzamientos AAA.

Y una oferta: la colección de todos los Thief (el último + dlcs incluído) por 8.25€ en la tienda de Square.

El Gabe ni pincha ni corta: son las editoras las que deciden si un juego es region free o no. Por lo menos no es como la 3DS en la que no puedes usar juegos que no sean de tu región porque Nintendo lo impide.

Que nos quiten lo bailao. Yo tengo juegos para muuuuucho tiempo. Ha sido un año muy loco y ya sabíamos que los trapicheo edition era una forma de conseguir una enorme cuota de mercado que ya es muy seria.

Al abrir Origin me ha salido en la ventana pop-up una oferta del Need for Speed Rivals con un 75% de descuento (4,98 euros). Es curioso porque en la tienda sigue apareciendo a 19,95 euros.

A mí también me ha salido. ¿Alguna opinión sobre el juego en sí?

Yo lo he comprado a ese precio (5€ +\-), mala suerte que estoy sin mando! ayer esperaba uno de amazon y ... :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A mí también me ha salido. ¿Alguna opinión sobre el juego en sí?

Te pego una review que he visto en reddit:

I picked this up for about 2.50€ a while back and some fair warnings to people who are considering buying this.

Yes this is locked at 30 fps and can be unlocked to 60 with a command line. Due note however that if you can't run it at 60 fps the game will just slow down and you will be playing in slow motion (not that fun)

The graphical options are fairly limited. There isn't much you can do about it. So as I said above you might not even be able to play it at 60 fps even if you wanted to. I have a 2500k and an HD 7950 and at some places in the game my game still dips below 60 fps.

Gameplay-wise it's not that entertaining personally. I have played till about rank 8 and I'm not really a fan of the "join a lobby online constantly" so put it into offlinemode so I can play by myself. For me this wasn't one of the good Need for Speeds (I prefer the newer Hot Pursuit and Most Wanted where you have more of an Burnout feel to it) so for me this just falls flat.

sí, lo de los 30/60 fps lo dicen por todas partes. Hay fixes para ello. Me interesa saber más del juego en sí.

Bueno, comprado por esos 5€ y ya saldré de dudas yo mismo.

Catado el NFS Rivals a 60fps... nostamal, es el tipico juego con mucho rollo online del que yo paso totalmente, puedes jugar como poli o como loco de cannonball, lo segundo es mas divertido.

Es dificilillo y graficamente mola y tira con todo a tope, por 5 euros es una buena compra.

Con la extensión HOLA de Chrome, entrando en Uplay Ucrania, hoy es el último día para pillar el Alien por 15€ con el regalo de elegir Splinter Cell o Far Cry Blood Dragon.

Última edición:
... Aprovechando que en steam están los assasins de oferta, recomendadme alguno.
No he jugado a ninguno XD
gracias¡

Yo tengo unos cuantos en Steam pero todavía no he jugado a ninguno :doh Te copio un post de reddit que te puede ayudar (resumiendo, pilla el Brotherhood o el 4)

AC1: Good not great. Repetitive but not boring. Getting mildly dated. Can skip for budget reasons.

AC2: Introduces new protagonist (Ezio) and new setting (Renaissance Italy). Beautiful setting and much improved gameplay. Get the gold.

AC: Brotherhood: Several tweaks and improvements on 2 and is the epitome of what a gaming sequel should be. Probably the best entry in the Ezio trilogy. And arguably the best true Assassin's Creed game. Get the GOTY version that has the extra content. OMGSOFTCATS SAYS - someone below said to not get GOTY! so confused

AC: Revelations: Step down from Brotherhood but still good. Adds unnecessary crafting elements and the cultural differences of the Constantinople setting makes it feel less Assassin's Creed-y. Don't buy the deluxe version if you buy this one at all - all it does is give you extra multiplayer junk. OMGSOFTCATS SAYS - someone below said get GOTY!

AC3: Weakest entry in the series to date. Flat uninteresting setting with flat uninteresting characters. Not a bad game but fans and non fans of the franchise at best will walk away with a that was okay kind of vibe. If you do throw your money at this get the deluxe version because the Washington DLC has some of the best gameplay and the main character is a much cooler badass with wicked cool Native American super powers.

AC4: Arguably the best Assassin's Creed game to date. Tons of really cool pirate action and lots of positive gameplay improvements. Which means the only thing wrong with it is that it's an Assassin's Creed game that's not actually strictly about, you know, an assassin. DLC is more of the same pirate-y fun and a really good standalone game.

Arriba Pie