Formula 1 - 2013

yo es que espero y deseo que terminen 4º el mundial de constructores, para que así se empiecen a tomar medidas drásticas desde arriba. Y creo que el bajón de rendimiento de Alonso en estas ultimas carreras no es casual...

por cierto, el mal fario ya le ha alcanzado a Raikkonen. Mañana sale último.

qu8a5e6y.jpg

:lol

Acabo de engancharme ahora y justo he visto que Kimi se iba (pero no tenía sonido...) Qué ha pasado?

Puta mierda de Antena 3... cortan el podio para una basura de telefilm :pota

:hola

Bueno, nueva lección magistral de pilotaje de Alonso. Pero cada día se le nota más quemado con Ferrari... :no Y no es para menos. :(

No hay sanción, lance de carrera. La telemetría demuestra que Alonso era mucho más rápido y que ninguno de los dos pudo hacer más que lo que hizo.

Como siempre, Massa arranca 8 y termina 8... Alonso 10 y termina 5

Si Massa no tuviera esa obsesión por Alonso y se hubiera echado a un lado en las primeras vueltas, quizá Ferrari estuviese en el podio.

Y sobre los ceros...

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/111115

Abu Dhabi GP: Sebastian Vettel unpunished after donut celebrationsBy Jonathan Noble Sunday, November 3rd 2013, 17:23 GMT

Sebastian Vettel has been given the all-clear by the FIA for his post-race donut celebrations in the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix.

Just a week after the German was handed a reprimand, and his team fined €25,000, for his spins on the start-finish straight in India, he staged a repeat after dominating at the Yas Marina circuit.

There had been some fears that his actions could have prompted a fresh investigation by the race stewards, but this was not the case.

AUTOSPORT understands that the FIA did not act this time because Vettel did comply with the sporting regulations in returning his car to parc ferme - something he had not done in India.

He had also ensured that his donuts took place in a run-off area, away from the track, rather than directly on circuit.

Speaking after the race, Vettel has made it clear that he was confident there would be no punishment.

"I brought the car back," he said. "I stuck to the rules - I hope we can provide a fuel sample because I burned some extra fuel."

Así que a partir de ahora, ceros para todos... :D

:D :D :D El penitende mediocre encima se queja... :facepalm

Abu Dhabi GP: Felipe Massa believes Ferrari put him on wrong tyres

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/111122

Felipe Massa believes Ferrari cost him a better result in the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix by making the wrong call on tyre strategy for his final stint.

Massa was running fifth - ahead of team-mate Fernando Alonso - when he stopped for the second time and took on medium tyres with 17 laps remaining.

He failed to make any progress on the slower tyre and eventually finished eighth, with Alonso - who waited a further six laps before pitting and changing to the soft tyre - Paul di Resta and Lewis Hamilton all jumping the Brazilian.

Massa, who is leaving Ferrari at the end of the season, is adamant he would have been able to replicate his 17-lap opening stint on the softer tyre and admits he was surprised his team went the other way.

"We made a mistake," he said. "I didn't expect to use the medium in the last stint.

"I didn't discuss it [with the team beforehand] because for me it was clear. We were going to go on the softs. It's better, at the beginning I was the best car on the soft tyre.

"I expected to see the soft tyres on the car and I saw the other. Without this problem I would have finished easy in the top five."

Despite the error, Massa reckons Ferrari got it right in opting for a two-stop strategy and believes it would have gained him the best result possible had they not chosen to end the race on the medium tyre.

"I think it was going to be very, very difficult to one-stop, because the pace we had was too quick for the rear tyres," he added.

"It's pretty acceptable we would have been able to go to the end [on the soft tyre] and I said that [going onto the medium] was a mistake. We could have scored more points today."

:cafe

25G el golpe de Alonso, ha tenido que ir a consulta...

Fernando Alonso has been given the all-clear by doctors after his big impact during the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix.

The Ferrari driver had to go to hospital for checks having registered a 25g impact when he went off the road at Yas Marina.

The incident happened as he rejoined alongside Toro Rosso's Jean-Eric Vergne following his second pitstop.

Vergne had not seen the Ferrari and Alonso had to leave the track and take to the run-off at Turn 2, emerging ahead.

The Formula 1 stewards did not regard this as a track limits offence as they agreed he had no option.

"I still have all my teeth after the impact," Alonso joked after the race.

"My back is obviously in pain a little bit because it was a big hit."

:D :D :D El penitende mediocre encima se queja... :facepalm

Abu Dhabi GP: Felipe Massa believes Ferrari put him on wrong tyres

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/111122

Felipe Massa believes Ferrari cost him a better result in the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix by making the wrong call on tyre strategy for his final stint.

Massa was running fifth - ahead of team-mate Fernando Alonso - when he stopped for the second time and took on medium tyres with 17 laps remaining.

He failed to make any progress on the slower tyre and eventually finished eighth, with Alonso - who waited a further six laps before pitting and changing to the soft tyre - Paul di Resta and Lewis Hamilton all jumping the Brazilian.

Massa, who is leaving Ferrari at the end of the season, is adamant he would have been able to replicate his 17-lap opening stint on the softer tyre and admits he was surprised his team went the other way.

"We made a mistake," he said. "I didn't expect to use the medium in the last stint.

"I didn't discuss it [with the team beforehand] because for me it was clear. We were going to go on the softs. It's better, at the beginning I was the best car on the soft tyre.

"I expected to see the soft tyres on the car and I saw the other. Without this problem I would have finished easy in the top five."

Despite the error, Massa reckons Ferrari got it right in opting for a two-stop strategy and believes it would have gained him the best result possible had they not chosen to end the race on the medium tyre.

"I think it was going to be very, very difficult to one-stop, because the pace we had was too quick for the rear tyres," he added.

"It's pretty acceptable we would have been able to go to the end [on the soft tyre] and I said that [going onto the medium] was a mistake. We could have scored more points today."

:cafe

Claro, claro, es que si le llegan a poner el juego de blandos al final a Felipe, le mete un minuto a Vettel. Si es que... :cafe

25G el golpe de Alonso, ha tenido que ir a consulta...

Fernando Alonso has been given the all-clear by doctors after his big impact during the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix.

The Ferrari driver had to go to hospital for checks having registered a 25g impact when he went off the road at Yas Marina.

The incident happened as he rejoined alongside Toro Rosso's Jean-Eric Vergne following his second pitstop.

Vergne had not seen the Ferrari and Alonso had to leave the track and take to the run-off at Turn 2, emerging ahead.

The Formula 1 stewards did not regard this as a track limits offence as they agreed he had no option.

"I still have all my teeth after the impact," Alonso joked after the race.

"My back is obviously in pain a little bit because it was a big hit."

25G de hostia y solo se queja de un poco de dolor de espalda. Definitivamente esta gente está hecha de otra pasta :inaudito

Lotus ya tiene comprador para el 35% de la escudería, así que se acaban los problemas. El anuncio oficial será el miércoles, pero lo de Kimi lo ha precipitado todo un poco.

Quantum Holdings Limited Investments Associated Inc Gbmh o algo así... :D

Sí, parece que por precaución lo han ingresado. Ya dijo ayer Pedro que se llevó un buen hostión

¿Tan fuerte fue el golpe? Yo es que lo vi de pasada en al tv y me pareció como otras tantas que se salen por los pianos, que a cámara lenta parece que vuelan, pero en realidad no suele ser para tanto.

No estuvo ingresado, le hicieron unas pruebas médicas en el hospital, las superó y le mandaron a casa.

La FIA obliga a los pilotos que sufren impactos a partir de determinadas fuerzas G de gravedad a someterse a un chequeo médico completo. El de Alonso debió estar entre los 25 y 28 G, las diversas fuentes no se ponen de acuerdo.

Arriba Pie