Formula 1 - 2013

Aunque parezca mentira, hay un punto en el que coinciden los alonsistas mas acérrimos y krell4u: ambos desearían que jamás hubiese fichado por Ferrari.

Cierto con una matización. Los alonsistas pretenden que Alonso siempre lleve el mejor monoplaza, aunque sea un monopatín...

Enviado desde mi ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 6030D
Corrijo: Los TALIALONSOS.

Los alonsistas sabemos estar a las duras y a las maduras, nos joda más o menos, nos guste más o menos. Por supuesto, nos encantaría que ganara siempre, aunque no por encima de cualquier cosa.

A los antialonsistas os da igual cómo se produzca y qué pase, siempre que el perjudicado sea el asturiano.

:aprende:atope

Saludos.

Brown a Williams para 2014... :pensativo

Lauda ya lo ha desmentido... pero ahí queda...

Y Red Bull ha vuelto a ser investigada por una denuncia del asesor técnico de la BBC, por el suelo plano. Podrían estar usando un material que aumentase de tamaño con la temperatura, acercando el alerón delantero al suelo. Han hecho pruebas, incluso calentando el fondo, y no ha pasado nada... así que descartado... :fiu

:hola

horariosabudabi2.jpg

http://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/sainz-satisfied-despite-wait-for-f1-debut/

Sainz 'satisfied' despite wait for F1 debut

Meanwhile, Sainz congratulated Sebastian Vettel for his fourth title win, but admitted that his countryman Fernando Alonso, racing for Red Bull's arch rival Ferrari, is his idol.

"Fernando knows he is the best driver on the grid; everyone considers him to be the best and nothing changes that," he said.

"But in Formula One it depends not only on you but on many factors, the main one being the car. Without a winning team, it's hard to win," added Sainz.

"Alonso shouldn't be frustrated, because he has the respect of all the drivers and world motor sport," he said.

De la Rosa sustituye a Hulkemberg, que al parecer se pasó con el curry este fin de semana pasado... :pensativo

Y señores, aquí esta el truco de los RedBull... :doh
Sabia que algo tenia que haber, por que no es normal. Ahora a ver que dice la FIA, pero desde luego, si la pieza no puede ser flexible, calentarla para que sea flexible en marcha y luego en las verificaciones no, suena un poco a trampa. No?

El truco de los RedBull

Me da que ese de El periódico no sabe inglés, o le han traducido mal la nota, o no ha ido a la fuente original... :pensativo

No jodas...
Yo es que voy de culo y no he tenido mucho tiempo de leer nada. Pero El Periódico últimamente, así como otros muchos periódicos, dan pena, no, lo siguiente...

En la nota original de motorsport.com, citada por mi pero no linkada, no hablan de resultados positivos:

Y Red Bull ha vuelto a ser investigada por una denuncia del asesor técnico de la BBC, por el suelo plano. Podrían estar usando un material que aumentase de tamaño con la temperatura, acercando el alerón delantero al suelo. Han hecho pruebas, incluso calentando el fondo, y no ha pasado nada... así que descartado...

http://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/fia-checks-red-bull-for-bending-floor/

Another secret of Red Bull's dominance in the second half of the season is emerging.

Germany's Auto Motor und Sport said former Stewart and Jaguar designer Gary Anderson, now a technical pundit for the BBC, floated the theory about the RB9.

The car, which in Sebastian Vettel's hands has won the last six grands prix on the trot, caught Anderson's attention recently when images of a rear-facing thermal camera were broadcast.

The images show that the floor just underneath the drivers' feet, the so-called 'tea-tray', was running extremely hot at slow speeds.

Anderson believes Adrian Newey may have found a way to "lift the 'tea tray' away from the track as it gets hot", allowing a lower front ride height.

Auto Motor und Sport reported on Tuesday that Force India also believes the Anderson theory, and that such a solution would be illegal.

So, in India, the FIA's technical delegate Jo Bauer reportedly put Anderson's theory to the test, heating the 'tea tray' to a temperature of 300 degrees C.

"The result? It did not move," said Auto Motor und Sport correspondent Michael Schmidt. "Consequently, the Red Bull RB9 is legal, at least in this area."

Y en f1times.co.uk tampoco... y cualquiera de estos son autoridades.

FIA test and dismiss latest RB9 floor theory

http://www.f1times.co.uk/news/display/08166

The FIA took seriously a suggestion from technical expert Gary Anderson in India after the former designer suggested Red Bull's Adrian Newey might have found a way to raise the car at high-speed.

Anderson believes Newey has found a way to raise the cars floor when it is heated, i.e., when it's travelling at speed, allowing it to run a lower overall ride-height.

Formula One Management has been trialling some new thermal cameras and they were placed on the RB9 facing backwards (see photo above).

The highlighted area shows heat spots on the 'tea-tray'. Although normal, Anderson theorised that a special material which reacts to heat and contracts could be used to raise the floor, which would allow them to run a lower ride-height through the corners, explaining their ability to corner quicker than their rivals.

The FIA took the suggestion seriously and during scrutineering for the Indian Grand Prix, the FIA's Jo Bauer applied heat to the floor to test the theory.

Ultimately, Bauer and the FIA found nothing and therefore the RB9 is legal in this particular area, though Anderson seems sure something clever is being done with the floor.

Que no ha leído la nota, vamos, ni se ha molestado en lo más mínimo... otro ejemplo de periolisto...

Nov.1 (GMM) Mark Webber has admitted he came "very close" to ending his career in a Ferrari.
"So close," he is quoted by Speed Week in the Abu Dhabi paddock, "that I had to take the phone in my hand and call (Red Bull team owner) Dietrich Mateschitz."

Mark Webber, Red Bull Racing
Photo by: XPB Images
Webber, who will leave Formula One and switch to Le Mans for 2014 after this month's Brazilian Grand Prix, is referring to last season, when Ferrari was on the market to replace Felipe Massa.

"We couldn't find an agreement with Ferrari," said the Australian, "or I'd be sitting right now in Felipe Massa's car -- also in 2014," he revealed.

"I had set myself a deadline and on the Thursday before Canada last year I made the decision to stay another year with Red Bull," said Webber.

In the end, Webber says he will walk out of the Interlagos paddock late this month with his head held high, happy with his F1 career even though he missed the world title.
"It was not meant to be," he is quoted by Auto Motor und Sport, "but it was a proud and honest career.

"I see myself on par with the one-time champions," said Webber. "Am I a potential multiple champion? The answer is clearly not," he admitted.
Webber therefore admits that his teammate Sebastian Vettel, with whom he has shared a tense tenure at Red Bull, is better.

"Seb is exceptional," he said, "and I have no problem admitting it.
"In some ways I feel like Gerhard Berger with Ayrton Senna -- Gerhard was also a great racer, but not enough for the title."

Hombre, elemento... El año pasado ya le pagaron con muchos retrasos. Se le habrán hinchado las bolas

El tío tiene un contrato por el cual le deben pagar una pasta por punto conseguido y le deben millones, así que es normal que le hombre no se quiera jugar el cuello por la cara.

Lleva todo el año sin cobrar, y aún le echan en cara el compromiso... :no

Si no tienes "necesidad" y ya tienes amarrado puesto para el año que viene... quizá así negocie que lo liberen a finales de temporada en vez de a finales de año.

Todos somos Kimi... :juas

quedan esta y otras dos carreras :fiu :fiu

anda que no se va a hacer largo el mundial. Y Alonso ya ni te cuento. El unico interés es ver si Vettel bate el récord de victorias seguidas y si Ecclestone bate el de audiencias bajas.

Arriba Pie