Misión Imposible - Nación Secreta (M:I 5)

http://www.movieweb.com/mission-impossible-5-announcement-trailer-premiere

‘Mission: Impossible 5’ Trailer Coming Tomorrow?
Stars Tom Cruise and Simon Pegg join the official ‘Mission: Impossible 5’ Twitter accounts in teasing a big reveal set for this sunday.

Now, don't get too excited! Something is happening tomorrow, this Sunday March 22nd, in regards to Mission: Impossible 5. But we'd don't know what that will be just yet, or just how big this reveal will be. Are they releasing a trailer? Possibly. Official photos? Maybe. The title? That sounds about right.

Stars Tom Cruise and Simon Pegg have spent the day teasing this big announcement on their personal Twitter pages. Joining in on the fun are director Christopher McQuarrie, the official Mission: Impossible 5 Twitter account, and Skydance productions. They make it clear that the fuse has been lit, and something will definitely be let out of the bag tomorrow.

Mission: Impossible 5 wrapped just 10 short days ago. And that is definitely enough time for Christopher McQuarrie to have cut together a teaser trailer. In a recent Q&A, he confirmed that a title and photos were also on the way very soon. Anything is on the table as Tom Cruise prepares for his return as super spy Ethan Hunt in this latest adventure that not only brings back Simon Pegg, but also Jeremy Renner and Ving Rhames, with new cast members to include Alec Baldwin, Rebecca Ferguson, America Olivo, Sean Harris and Jingchu Zhang. The movie opens this July after being bumped from its December date to get it away from the beast that is Star Wars: The Force Awakens. Check out the Tweets below, then be sure to check back tomorrow for whatever Paramount has planned:

ROGUE NATION
¿Que les ha dado ahora con poner "Rogue" en los titulos?

para mañana anuncia un trailer mas largo

Abrid la puerta!

VOqUsf8.jpg

tumblr_nlmeykCoI21s0t6o2o1_500.gif

Bruce Lee era acojonante estirando y en todo los demás.:atope La sexta entrega de esta franquicia será el debut de Raúl "Magnolia" Cerezo en Estados Unidos.

pincho.jpg

original.jpg

- "Bienvenido a Albacete Ethan... cuánto hace ¿15 años? siéntate y tómate un pisto
y una cuerva. Tenemos mucho de que hablar ¿Has oído hablar del momento Miguelito?".

Ya tienen mi entrada. Quitando la segunda, con las otras 3 me lo he pasado teta. Intuyo que con esta también pasará.

Sencillamente sensacional. Me gusta, mucho, lo que veo. Sigue más o menos el tono de la anterior (y a su vez sin abandonar el rollo over the top en cada entrega).

Cruise es, hasta el día de hoy, la única estrella que nos queda que sigue dando el todo por el todo y sigue siendo un auténtico reclamo...

(aunque lo de las motos me hace ver "fantasmas de segundas partes" y es lo único que me resquema un punto).

Me espanta. Muy con Elliot, tiene un aroma pútrido a las dos entregas centrales.

Parece que el bueno de Tom no ha sido el único en ponerse a hacer stunts...

r91zHNDh.jpg

Mission: Impossible's Rebecca Ferguson: What Tom Cruise Taught Me

Joining Tom Cruise in this summer's pulse-pounding Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation, series newcomer Rebecca Ferguson says the action-movie veteran motivated her to do her own stunts.

"It was literally just studying and seeing what he's doing and asking lots of questions, which he was always open for," the Swedish actress – who plays Cruise's character Ethan Hunt's new ally, Ilsa – tells PEOPLE.

Ferguson – who played the title character in Starz's The White Queen – actually suffers vertigo and admits she was hesitant when it came to some of the daredevil moves involving heights.

"They said, 'We have your stunt double. She can jump in.' And I was like, 'Yeah, but Tom does his stunts! I want to try it out!' " recalls the actress, who quite literally dove into character, bounding off Vienna's 568-foot-high opera house on the first day of shooting.

"I jump around, wrap my legs around Tom, and I sort of remember screaming – swearing! – 'I don't even know what I'm doing!' " recalls Ferguson, 31.

"And he's like, 'Are you okay? You don't have to do it.' And I was like, 'Go!' "

Ferguson looks back on the experience fondly and says she found the challenges involved with a Mission: Impossible film enjoyable.

"For me, it's school: It's like rookie action school," she says. "After having Tom around, if I asked a question, I would leave the room feeling pumped and really excited because he believed in me."

Ferguson says she couldn't have found a better costar.

"I think people forget how fun he is. We laughed so much," she says. "It was just a good collaboration. This is his world, this is his mission, and for him to go, 'What are your thoughts? What are your ideas?' I was just really excited to meet him."

http://www.people.com/article/rebecca-ferguson-tom-cruise-mission-impossible-rogue-nation

Arriba Pie