wpid-st-helmet.jpg

wpid-jt-sun.jpg

stormtrooper-helmet-2-2.jpg

http://indierevolver.com/2014/08/14...the-stormtroopers-from-star-wars-episode-vii/

Cada foto o detalle que sale hace que tenga mas ganas de verla... Los nervios seran exagerados cuando se acerque la fecha :juas

Ojito con Indie Revolver porque está soltando verdaderos bombazos sobre la película.

A parte de los cascos (que como fan no podía estar más entusiasmado), afirman conocer en exclusiva cuál o cuáles serían los antagonistas del Episodio VII.

Según dicen, el villano principal de la película sería un Inquisidor Sith. Es alto y delgado y espeluznante, con ojos rojos brillantes que hace juego con su sable láser. Tiene mejoras robóticas como Vader, pero ninguna máscara.

De hecho, parece que veremos flashbacks por primera vez en la saga, mostrándonos a una joven Princesa Leia y la participación de Vader con los Sith (Abrams saltándose "la regla de los dos") durante sus primeros años como Lord Oscuro. El "inquisidor" también tendrá cierta fascinación u obsesión con Vader. La página muestra este presunto arte conceptual del personaje rescatando el casco destrozado de la pira funeraria del final de El Retorno del Jedi.

inquisitor.png

Ojito con Indie Revolver porque está soltando verdaderos bombazos sobre la película.

A parte de los cascos (que como fan no podía estar más entusiasmado), afirman conocer en exclusiva cuál o cuáles serían los antagonistas del Episodio VII.

Según dicen, el villano principal de la película sería un Inquisidor Sith. Es alto y delgado y espeluznante, con ojos rojos brillantes que hace juego con su sable láser. Tiene mejoras robóticas como Vader, pero ninguna máscara.

De hecho, parece que veremos flashbacks por primera vez en la saga, mostrándonos a una joven Princesa Leia y la participación de Vader con los Sith (Abrams saltándose "la regla de los dos") durante sus primeros años como Lord Oscuro. El "inquisidor" también tendrá cierta fascinación u obsesión con Vader. La página muestra este presunto arte conceptual del personaje rescatando el casco destrozado de la pira funeraria del final de El Retorno del Jedi.

inquisitor.png
pero a ver, Vader se volvió bueno, y mató al Emperador,

no es un buen ejemplo para estar fascinado por él

(no se cual es el boton de spoiler)

inquisitor.png
pero a ver, Vader se volvió bueno, y mató al Emperador,

no es un buen ejemplo para estar fascinado por él
Hombre, vale que al final se volviera bueno, pero...

tumblr_ln4yrqbWag1qguurxo1_500.gif

No sé, yo soy malote y me llegan relatos sobre eso y me pongo cachondo, básicamente.

que tiene que haber como mucho 2, un maestro y un aprendiz, eso de un grupo de malotes, no vale

Star strek dos punto medio, en otras palabras a tomar... por ahí Star Wars, encima en las anteriores precuelas no estaba la Disney, que debido a su visión del mundo ( vender peluches, muñecos y naves espaciales), parecerán buenas.

Lo de la regla de los dos siempre ha sido "relativo". Creo que dark sidous ya se la saltó, y en la serie de animación sucede lo mismo (aunque ya no sé qué es canon y que no...)

http://www.movieweb.com/news/star-wars-episode-vii-star-adam-driver-shares-his-experiences-on-set

'Star Wars: Episode VII' Star Adam Driver Shares His Experiences On Set
Adam Driver describes what it's like working on set with the original cast, and his love for the original movies.

A lot of inside Intel from the set of Star Wars: Episode VII has leaked, with huge plot details being spoiled left and right. Despite the deluge of information that is currently on the Internet, the main cast and the filmmakers have very little to say about the actual film itself. Star Adam Driver, who is rumored to be playing one of the villains, a Sith Inquisitor, was recently asked about his experiences on set. And while he doesn't reveal any new character information or his driving motivation in the sequel, he did have a lot to say about his involevement and love for the franchise.

Adam Driver first opened up about his time spent with the original cast and what it felt like to be a part of such a huge Hollywood event.

"Doing Star Wars now-that's surreal. I feel like that even with this cast. You start by try[ing] to stamp [that feeling] down as much as possible, just focus on what it is that you are there to do... Easier said than done."

The actor, a former Marine who gained his first bit of stardom playing Lena Dunham's boyfriend on Girls, also discussed his history and relationship with the Star Wars franchise.

"The thing about Star Wars that's so good-sure there's this huge [canvas]. It's space, it's a long time ago in a galaxy far away. That's set up immediately. But in the midst of all those things, what has made those movies last so long is that they're all grounded, which is something that is not so far off from every movie with huge universal themes of siblings and parents and betrayal and trust. That's so generic and obvious, but it's hard to balance those things.

When you break all of those things down, really it's just because someone wasn't loved enough or felt betrayed. That's what makes those movies so universal. I think they can get in your mind in big and sweeping ways."

He continued, revealing the aspects that made him fall in love with the original movies,

"I always think back to the original movies and to those quieter moments where Luke is out in Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope, and there are the two suns setting, and it's just such a quiet moment. It is the equivalent, basically, of a farm boy dying to get out of his small town and do something bigger. It's those kinds of universal themes that ground this whole thing in space."

Adam Driver finds himself emotionally driven by his role in Star Wars: Episode VII, despite the fact that he won't exactly open up about what that role is. Could a Sith stir up such passion?

"How great is that to get to work on something that has so much humanity in the midst of it? I feel like that's everyone's goal, to balance those two. Again, surreal seems to be the word of this interview. It's exciting to get that to be part of your life. Now you have to contribute something to it-and that's not something you, personally, or anyone on set takes lightly. I feel like everybody wants to make it good.

Friendship, I feel, is something that maybe isn't investigated as much-or maybe I'm not watching those movies. It was such a huge part of the original three. "I'm going to go save my friend." Everyone was going to go bail their friends out. "I can't do this because my friends, everything is at stake because of my friends. I gotta go back. ... Yoda, I gotta leave, whatever... I gotta leave. [Laughs]"

That actually sounds like the rumored plot of the new film, which finds Han Solo and Chewbacca going on a mission to find their long lost friend Luke Skywalker. Is he teasing the plot? We don't know

As for Star Wars creator George Lucas, has the man been on set?

"I haven't seen him. I don't know."

Adam Driver is actually away from the Star Wars: Episode VII set for now as he takes a break from filming. He won't resume his role until mid-November or the end of December.

Arriba Pie