TERMINATOR SALVATION

A mí lo que más raro me resultó de la tercera entrega fue escuchar ese mítico tema cuando el resto de la música no sigue el mismo estilo. Me pareció un pegote.

¿Y ahora en el sorteo le ha tocado turno al Elfman? Para eso que contraten a Brad Fiedel y se dejen de tanto artista invitado... O mejor todavía, que manden a la mierda este proyecto y se dejen de tantas secuelas innecesarias.

Ya estoy viendo los "main titles" de Elfman típicos y lo demás, a rascarse los huevos.

http://www.slashfilm.com/2009/02/02/ter ... -revealed/
terminatorgamepro.jpg

:cortina

Rafalet dijo:

Quitando que sea una broma estilo Wyoming... :diablillo

Mal por el director de fotografía por meterse en plano en medio de una toma. Esperas a que corten y arreglas lo que sea.

Mal por Christian Bale. Sí, tenía derecho a cabrearse... pero es que no lo suelta.

Y mal por el directorzuelo de McG de quedarse callado como un puta en lugar de intervenir para calmar los ánimos. Que es lo que hace un director (o el primer ayudante). Pero no, no hay que enfadar a batman.

:mparto

¿Pero cuántos "fucks" suelta ahí? ¡Si parece una peli de Tarantino!

"Maldita sea, hermano, sal de mi puta escena o tendré que patear tu jodido culo negro". :cuniao

Dussander dijo:

¿Pero cuántos "fucks" suelta ahí? ¡Si parece una peli de Tarantino!

Unos ochenta:

Christian Bale: KICK YOUR FUCKING ASS!

Shane Hurlbut [DP]: Christian, Christian –

Bale: I want you off the fucking set you prick!

Shane: Christian, I'm sorry.

Bale: No, don't just be sorry, think for one fucking second. What the FUCK are you DOING ? Are you professional or not?

Shane: Yes I am.

Bale: Do I fucking walk around and rip down –

Bruce Franklin [primer ayudante de dirección]: Christian, Christian –

Bale: No, shut the fuck up Bruce! Do I want - no! No! Don't shut me up.

Franklin: I'm not shutting you up.

Bale: Am I going to walk around and rip your fucking lights down, in the middle of a scene? Then why the fuck are you walking right through? Ah da da dah, like this in the background. What the fuck is it with you? What don't you fucking understand?

Shane: (inaudible)

Bale: You got any fucking idea about, hey, it's fucking distracting having somebody walking up behind Bryce [Dallas Howard, actriz] in the middle of the fucking scene? Give me a fucking answer! What don't you get about it?

Shane: I was looking at the light.

Bale: Ohhhhh, goooood for you. And how was it? I hope it was fucking good, because it's useless now, isn't it?

Shane: Ok.

Bale: Fuck-sake man, you're amateur. McG, you got fucking something to say to this prick?

McG [director]: I didn't see it happen.

Bale: Well, somebody should be fucking watching and keeping an eye on him.

McG: Fair enough.

Bale: It's the second time that he doesn't give a FUCK about what is going on in front of the camera, alright? I'm trying to fucking do a scene here, and I am going "Why the fuck is Shane walking in there? What is he doing there?" Do you understand my mind is not in the scene if you're doing that?

Shane: I absolutely apologize. I'm sorry, I did not mean anything by it.

Bale: Stay off the fucking set man. For fuck-sake. Alright, let's go again.

McG: Let's just take a minute.

Bale: Let's not take a fucking minute, let's go again. And have YOU fucking walking in! Can I have Tom put this on please.

Franklin: Can I have Tom in wardrobe please? Can I have Tom in wardrobe?

Bale: You're unbelievable, you're un-fucking-believable. Number of times you're strolling-a-fucking around in the background. I've never had a DP behave like this. Ehhh…you don't fucking understand what it's like working with actors, that's what that is.

Shane: No, that's –

Bale: That's what that is man, I'm telling you. I'm not asking, I'm telling you. You wouldn't have done that otherwise.

Shane: No, what it is, is looking at the light and making sure, that you are, ugh –

Bale: I'M GOING TO FUCKING KICK YOUR FUCKING ASS IF YOU DON'T SHUT FOR A SECOND! ALRIGHT?

Unknowns: Christian, Christian. It's cool.

Bale: I'm going to go…Do you want me to fucking go trash your lights? DO YOU WANT ME TO FUCKING TRASH YOUR? Then why are you trashing my scene?

Shane: I'm not trying to trash your scene.

Bale: You are trashing my scene!

Shane: Christian, I was only –

Bale: You do it one more fucking time and I ain't walking on this set if you're still hired. I'm fucking serious. You're a nice guy. You're a nice guy, but that don't fucking cut it when you're bullshitting and fucking around like this on set.

McG: Alright, I know, let's, let's — (inaudible) –

Bale: Yeah, you might get it. He doesn't fucking get it.

McG: I got it, I know. I get it. I get it. I know.

Bale: You might. He. Does. Not. Get It.

McG: We made good adjustments. For real, honestly. I get it. Just walk for five seconds.

Bale: No, I don't need any fucking walking. He needs to stop walking.

McG: I get that –

Bale: I ain't the one walking. Let's get Tom and put this back on and let's go again. Seriously man, you and me, we're fucking done professionally. Fucking ass.

clic

Lo de Bale es tener mala ostia, y lo demás son toterías. Vaya bronca en un momento, lo que no quita que, aunque tuviera razón, no deba decir todo lo que dijo en ese momento.

Entre cosas como esta, lo del asalto a su madre y su hermana el año pasado, etc... se está labrando una familla de mala leche considerable.

Y probablemente aquí tiene razón, si está haciendo una escena y el tío de la iluminación se pasea por la escena, pero esos modales... esos modales...

A un actor que está en un momento de concentración total para su personaje no se le puede molestar jamás. Por que se convierte en monstruo. Es como despertar a un sonámbulo.

A mí lo que me sorprende es cómo se desentiende McG del enfrentamiento ("yo no he visto nada" :disimulo).

Ya me gustaría ver a Bale montar ese número en un plató de James Cameron. :cuniao

Eso no son modales. Eso es una agresión psicológica en toda regla. Y una humillacion. No es lo mismo. Es bastante peor. A veces puede hacer, dependiendo de la persona, mucho, mucho daño. Más de lo que el agresor pudiera haber surido para provocarla. Que todos somos adultos, si, pero todos somos diferentes, y hay quien lo ve solo desde su prisma.

GROUCHO dijo:
A un actor que está en un momento de concentración total para su personaje no se le puede molestar jamás. Por que se convierte en monstruo. Es como despertar a un sonámbulo.

Lo entiendo perfectamente. Ahora, cuando el mosntruo muera... de rodillas a pedir disculpas. Lo comprensible no deja de estar mal y es de persona madura reconocer los errores.

Y bale se pasa, que se por experiencia propia que incluso en uno de esos tantrums tienes un cierto control y una ciera consciencia de loq ue haces y dices.

Un hombre cuerdo NUNCA pierde el control. Ese es elescondrijo de los cobardes.

042_G.jpg

Am I going to walk around and rip your fucking lights down, in the middle of a scene? Then why the fuck are you walking right through? Ah da da dah, like this in the background. What the fuck is it with you? What don't you fucking understand?

Una cosa no quita la otra, eso está claro. Y la diferencia entre un hombre y una rata es que si se ha equivocado (como así parece), el hombre pide disculpas.

La verdad es que Bale tiene pinta de que, cuando se enfada, acojona al más pintado. No hay más que ver que el resto del equipo (McG incluido) no dicen ni mu.

... pero joder, qué panzada a reír me he pegado con lo de "ah da da dah like this in the background". Lástima que no lo grabasen en vídeo. :cuniao

Rafalet dijo:
042_G.jpg

Am I going to walk around and rip your fucking lights down, in the middle of a scene? Then why the fuck are you walking right through? Ah da da dah, like this in the background. What the fuck is it with you? What don't you fucking understand?

No he podido escucharlo, pero por la transcripción me parece que la actitud de Bale y la del director han sido lamentables (uno por chulo y el otro por cobarde). Errores en un set puede tenerlos cualquiera. Los actores se equivocan, la luz no es buena, el sonido está defectuoso, el micro se cuela... y nadie se pone así. Un error inconsciente no es una falta de respeto y si alguien lo confunde es que su ego le ciega.

Arriba Pie