Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

http://www.movieweb.com/batman-v-superman-scoot-mcnairy

Scoot McNairy Hints at 'Batman v Superman' Mystery Role
Scoot McNairy still can't reveal whom he is playing in 'Batman v Superman', but he does offer up some clues.

Is Scoot McNairy playing a legless Jimmy Olsen in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice? Could he be Metallo? No one is really sure, and the actor sure isn't ready to reveal whom he is playing in next spring's epic DC Comic adventure. Speaking with USA Today, Scoot did provide a couple of clues. But be warned, they are pretty vague.

"It's definitely 100% a character I've never played and I can't speak too freely on it, but yeah, getting into that thing was definitely something I had to wrap my head around emotionally in order to play that character. But with that being said, I had a lot of fun doing it when I was in the process of shooting on it - my head was in a different place but I'm really excited to see how it turns out and what they do with it and see the film."

What does he mean 'getting into that thing'? Is he referring to his green socks, which he was infamously spotted wearing on set last year, indicating that his character will have some sort of CGI feet added later in post? While we still don't know much about his character, Scoot McNairy did reiterate what we've heard in the past in terms of working with director Zack Snyder:

"[He's] an incredible filmmaker and an incredible visionary. Playing in that world with comic books you've been readings since you were a kid, being someone in that world, it's awesome."

Who do you think Scoot will be playing in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice? Is he someone who lost his legs during the epic end battle seen in Man of Steel? Or is he someone in possession of shoes so advanced, not even today's best VFX artists could create them practically on set? We'll just have to keep guessing for the time being. Other possibilities include Dick Greyson and Will Magnus!

http://www.labutaca.net/noticias/je...uthor-tras-batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice/

Jesse Eisenberg, dispuesto a repetir como Lex Luthor tras “Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice”
«Me encantaría repetir. Es un gran grupo y un gran director, y el personaje ideal para interpretar». Son palabras de Jesse Eisenberg a los compañeros de Variety ante la pregunta de si volvería a meterse en la piel del malvado Lex Luthor tras “Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice”. Buenas noticias de cara al futuro, desde luego. Estreno el 25 de marzo de 2016.

http://www.movieweb.com/batman-superman-man-of-steel-zod-michael-shannon

'Batman v Superman' to Bring Back 'Man of Steel' Villain?
A new rumor claims that a dead body will play an important role in bringing a key villain to life in 'Batman v Superman'.

Warning! There may be SPOILERS ahead! Back in August, a report surfaced from the set of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, which revealed that the corpse of General Zod, played by Michael Shannon in 2013's Man of Steel, plays an important part in the events that unfold in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. The earlier report, which was never confirmed, stated that Lex Luthor (Jesse Eisenberg) was experimenting on Zod's dead body, since it is, "the key to his master plan to defeat Superman." While the report didn't divulge what exactly Luthor was using Zod's corpse for, today we have a new report from ComicBook.com that fills in the blanks.

Over the course of Luthor's experiments with Zod's corpse, he reportedly, "triggers the Doomsday genome" which re-animates the dead body and turns it into the villainous Doomsday. Granted, we've heard a number of Doomsday rumors over the past year, leading to plenty of speculation about Superman actually dying in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, since Doomsday was responsible for the Man of Steel's death in the iconic comic book The Death of Superman. Naturally, this seems unlikely, since Warner Bros. is already setting up a two-part Justice League movie that will feature the Man of Steel (Henry Cavill).

What's also intriguing is that Michael Shannon himself was photographed alongside Henry Cavill in Chicago this past November, where Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice was shooting at the time. Of course, Michael Shannon could have been in town for other reasons and just wanted to meet up with his Man of Steel co-star, but these rumors about Zod's corpse could mean that the actor will actually play Doomsday.

In the comics, Doomsday was created by a Kryptonian scientist named Mertron, who was trying to create the perfect human weapon. The experiment backfired, with Doomsday killing the scientist and several others before being captured and shot out into space. Instead, it crash landed on Earth, where the villain later awoke and killed Superman in Metropolis. Of course, even if these rumors are true, it isn't known how much of Doomsday we'll see in Zack Snyder's Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, since he may be just introduced here before playing a bigger part in Justice League Part 1 and Justice League Part 2, but it would make sense to include him in this way, to tie in Man of Steel with the rest of this expansive movie universe. What do you think about these rumors? Chime in with your thoughts below.

http://www.movieweb.com/batman-vs-superman-amy-adams-lois-lane-batman-scene

'Batman v Superman': Lois Lane Has One Scene with Batman
Amy Adams reveals she only has one scene with Ben Affleck's Batman in Warner Bros.' 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice'.

While fans wait for the first trailer for Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, which is reportedly set to debut in February}, attached to prints of Jupiter Ascending, new details have been revealed by star Amy Adams. The actress reprises her role as intrepid reporter Lois Lane from 2013's Man of Steel, and she revealed in a new interview with Press Association that she only has one scene with Ben Affleck's Batman. Take a look at what she had to say about the actor below.

"He is going to be his own unique thing. He's got a wonderful quality and a great body of work. I was only in one scene with him, I think I'm allowed to say that. So I didn't get to see much, but what I saw was fantastic."

Production wrapped back in December, but the actress revealed that she has already seen some footage since shooting ended.

"It should be a lot of fun. It was a lot of fun for me. We're not allowed to speak about it, but I just want to tell everybody everything. I've spoken about working briefly with Gal (Gadot) as Wonder Woman and Ben as Batman and had a wholly positive experience. And teaming up with Zack (Snyder), Henry (Cavill) and Laurence Fishburne again is so much fun. I like playing Lois, it's a real privilege for me. I never really expected it. I can't wait to see it. Just the part I've seen looks really exciting."

original.jpg

Solo falta la Khaleesi, porque hay que ver como impone el jodio. Lastimica el guión de su Conan.

A mi me parece una pena que no se hayan atrevido a adaptar literalmente al personaje.

Viva la gran vision d Snyder.

Ooooh, tiene corazoncitos tatuados en el hombro...

Aquaman, rey de las truchas.

Última edición:
Igual es gol de señor pero me acabo de encontrar este vídeo en LHP y aún estoy de pie aplaudiendo ante la idea. Un cinéfilo haciendo su propio fancut de MoS y modificando el color aumentando la saturación y viveza de los mismos. La tendrá lista espera para cuando se estrene la segunda parte.

http://www.movieweb.com/batman-v-superman-script-jeremy-irons-alfred

‘Batman v Superman’ Script Is Amazing Says Jeremy Irons
Jeremy Irons, who plays the new Alfred Pennyworth in ‘Dawn of Justice’, says the screenplay is from the heart.

While it may seem like it's taking Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice longer to reach the big screen than most modern blockbusters, it's only because we heard about it so early in the process. Still, more than two years after it was first announced at Comic-Con 2013, there is so much we don't know about the actual story. We know that it has an epic fight between its two title characters. And we also know that it sets up Justice League Part 1. But the plot remains a mystery. And so does Jeremy Irons' take on iconic Butler and all-around servant Alfred. The actor himself isn't doing anything to make the picture any clearer. But he does have much praise for the screenplay.

Jeremy Irons attended the Lucca Film Festival this past week. And of course, he was asked about working with director Zack Snyder in creating a new take on Alfred Pennyworth for Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. If you think he is going to give away any secrets, you're wrong. But he does have kind words for the story, which was written by Chris Terrio, Zack Snyder and David S. Goyer (who is receiving final screenplay credit at this time, but that could change). He says:

"The next Batman has an amazing screenplay. It's a blockbuster written from the heart."

You may remember that back in December of last year, Jeremy Irons said his was a very different take on Alfred. One that we haven't seen on the big screen before. He went onto hint that this is a very 'hands-on' butler, teasing the character's background in the Royal Marines, as seen in the comic books. And he may even be seen as Bruce Wayne's bodyguard. What do you think about this new take on Alfred? Is Jeremy Irons the right man for the job?

Irons actuando en ñordos? qué quieres decir? no caigo ahora...

(entiéndase la ironía, que estoy pensando en la misma peli que todos, jejeje).

¿Por qué todas las fotos que salen de la pelicula son en Blanco y Negro?

No, aún no ha salido el tráiler, pero no me he podido resistir a poner al bueno de Zacky haciendo sus ejercicios matutinos...

PD: la película tendrá varias escenas rodadas en IMAX de 70mm.

Arriba Pie