Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

Trailer coreano

tumblr_o40lvefEek1s5zf6fo2_500.gif

Entrevista con algunas preguntas interesantes a Zack Snyder y su mujer Deborah Snyder, productora: 'Batman v. Superman': Married Creative Duo on That R-Rated DVD, Plans for DC Superhero Universe

Sobre la versión R:

What was the mindset behind the film being PG-13 in theaters but R-rated on DVD?

DEB Online, everyone's like, "Oh, they're doing an R-rated in reaction to Deadpool," and you're like (laughing), "We didn't just shoot it last week, and we also didn't edit it last week."

ZACK The why of that is [the DVD version] is a half-hour longer, and some of that additional material is some of the stuff we took out for the rating. I was like, "Cool, I can put it back in for the director's cut." There was nothing by design. This was the material I just put back in, and then when [the MPAA] looked at it again, they were like, "Oh, now the movie's rated R." And, by the way, it's not a hard R. There's no nudity. There's a little bit of violence. It just tips the scale.

Otra cosa no. Pero este tio siempre me ha parecido muy sincero. Es de agradecer.

Me encanta eso de "Hay un poco más de violencia, pero tranquilos, no es una R dura, que nadie se despelota." :lol

Ya pueden descansar tranquilos...

No era con la que tenia el hijo este que sale en 300, watchmen y en esta hace de bruce wayne de niño?

Arriba Pie