Captain America: The Winter Soldier / Capitán América: El soldado de invierno"

Respuesta: Captain America: The Winter Soldier / Capitán América 2: El retorno del primer vengador"

Mejor ese título que
"El capitán América : El retorno de Bucky Barnes".

En serio,la gente que no está enterada de quién es El soldado de invierno va a flipar en colorines.:cortina

Respuesta: Captain America: The Winter Soldier / Capitán América 2: El retorno del primer vengador"

Disney España rectifica el título en un correo, como si aquí no hubiera pasado nada.

Se queda así: CAPITÁN AMÉRICA: EL SOLDADO DE INVIERNO.

Rectificar es de sabios

Respuesta: Captain America: The Winter Soldier / Capitán América: El soldado de invierno"

Coming soon:
http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=104650

Toby Jones on Arnim Zola's Return in Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Actor Toby Jones has played a lot of interesting parts in his career, but definitely one that got a lot of fans excited was when he appeared as the Red Skull’s right hand man, Arnim Zola, in Captain America: The First Avenger. That was the '40s incarnation of Zola where he was a scientist, but when it was announced Jones would be returning for the upcoming Captain America: The Winter Soldier, fans of the Cap villain probably got more excited that we might see him in his more recognizable robotic form.

When we spoke with Jones earlier today about his creepy new thriller Berberian Sound Studio, he wouldn’t tell us how big a part he has in the new Cap movie, but he did give us a brief tease that fans of the character should be happy with the way that Zola is brought back.

"All I can say about it is that I was pleased to be brought back," he told us. "I thought I might be--because you'd know better than I do--but Zola finds a way to defeat time and you won't be disappointed with the way that's been treated in the film, that's what I would say."

So yeah, Jones didn’t have a lot to say, but we probably can safely assume Zola's going to have an interesting part in the "Winter Soldier" storyline and will be in his more common form after teasing it briefly in The First Avenger.

Look for the rest of our interview with Toby Jones over on ShockTillYouDrop.com sometime closer to when Berberian Sound Studio is released on June 14.

Impawards:

2ll0lk7.jpg

Mubis:
http://www.mubis.es/noticias/sinops...ado-de-capitan-america-el-soldado-de-invierno

Sinopsis y estreno adelantado de Capitán América: El Soldado de Invierno

Walt Disney España informa que la película Capitán América: El Soldado de Invierno de Marvel se estrenará en España el 28 de marzo de 2014, adelantándose una semana a la fecha de estreno en Estados Unidos prevista para el 4 de abril. La compañía ha desvelado también la sinopsis oficial de la película.

Argumento: Tras los devastadores acontecimientos acaecidos en Nueva York con Los Vengadores, "Capitán América. El Soldado de Invierno" de Marvel nos cuenta cómo Steve Rogers, alias el Capitán América, vive tranquilamente en Washington, D.C. intentando adaptarse al mundo moderno. Pero cuando atacan a un colega de S.H.I.E.L.D., Steve se ve envuelto en una trama de intrigas que amenaza con poner en peligro al mundo. El Capitán América une fuerzas con la Viuda Negra y lucha por sacar a la luz una conspiración cada vez mayor mientras hace frente a asesinos profesionales enviados para silenciarle. Cuando por fin se revela la magnitud de la malvada trama, el Capitán América y la Viuda Negra van a contar con la ayuda de un nuevo aliado, el Halcón. Pero deberán enfrentarse a un enemigo inesperado y extraordinario: el Soldado de Invierno.

Avance del trailer de mañana:

CAPTAIN AMERICA 2 : The Winter Soldier Teaser Trailer [HD 1080p] - YouTube

Movieweb:
http://www.movieweb.com/news/captain-america-the-winter-soldier-trailer-preview

2 fotos nuevas.

The filmmakers revealed that they are aiming for a 70s thriller vibe, akin to Three Days of the Condor. However, there are plenty of action sequences, and Joe Russo revealed that Marvel is the best place to go all out with the fight sequences.

"There's nobody better at that kind of stuff than Marvel if you're going to attempt to pull that off and go for it. We all tried to up the ante with what happens in this movie in terms of what's come before, and I think we've done that."

Joe Russo talked about Sebastian Stan as Cap's former friend Bucky Barnes, who becomes The Winter Soldier, praising the character's comic book arc conceived by Ed Brubaker and Steve Epting.

"He's an amazingly drawn character. He's so well conceived. It's one of the best comic runs in the last 20 years, one of our favorite comic runs of all time, and we really want to do it justice. It was important to us to make sure he just jumped off the page to the screen."

Samuel L. Jackson also teased that some former enemies have now become allies in this Marvel Phase Two sequel.

"Some of the people who used to be our enemies are now our allies. (Captain America is) trying to figure out, 'Well, how do we trust those guys?' or 'How do we trust the guys that you didn't trust who don't trust you?' And explaining to him that the black and white of good guys/bad guys has now turned into this gray area."

Me gusta. Lo que pasa es que soy tan clasicorro que me hubiesen gustado unas cuantas más de entregas ambientadas en la época de la primera entrega. Pero bueno, con lo que hay me parece bien.

Y cierto, yo tampoco me acordaba de que salía Redford.

Me gusta. Lo que pasa es que soy tan clasicorro que me hubiesen gustado unas cuantas más de entregas ambientadas en la época de la primera entrega. Pero bueno, con lo que hay me parece bien.

Y cierto, yo tampoco me acordaba de que salía Redford.

No se si lo he dicho con anterioridad.. Pero la época de Brubaker en los comics del capi, sobretodo como

resucita a Bucky

y como lo presenta tras la

muerte del Capitán America

es de lo mejorcito que ha salido publicado (en marvel) estos últimos años.

Ya lo dije por aquí y estoy de acuerdo con Atreyub, la gracia de la primera película era su ambientación en la 2WW. Si ahora transcurre todo en el presente para mi ha perdido mucho interés.

Eso y que seguro que Haley Atwell sale muy poco:mutriste

Arriba Pie