Daniel Day Lewis es el LINCOLN de Spielberg

Respuesta: Daniel Day Lewis es el LINCOLN de Spielberg

- Interiorizó el personaje como nadie antes y además con batallas.

lincoln.jpg

320x240.jpg

Gordon Levitt compitiendo con Gosling, Fassbender, Mulligan y Baron Cohen a ver quien sale en mas pelis "guai"...

Spi se la está comiendo a Gordon-Lewit? :babas

No entiendo la calzoncillada, Lerink.

Lerink tiene un humor un poco... que solo entiende el.

Pero le queremos.

No estáis al día en memes eh.

Preocupante (por mí).

No estaba muy claro (porque no se anunció su papel), pero parece que sí, que este crack sale en la peli:

Michael-Stuhlbarg-.jpg

Michael Stuhlbarg, grande en Un tipo serio y en Boardwalk empire.

Sin duda.

El judío sabe que éste puede ser su último Oscar y que un reparto estelar hace que cualquier película parezca buena.

No estaba muy claro (porque no se anunció su papel), pero parece que sí, que este crack sale en la peli:

Michael-Stuhlbarg-.jpg

Michael Stuhlbarg, grande en Un tipo serio y en Boardwalk empire.
foto reciente

miVdY.jpg

Estreno el 9 de noviembre.

Daniel Day Lewis, un pirado del método y un tío majete:

In this story, a Marine and double-amputee named Joey JOnes was interviewed. He was an extra in LIncoln...The whole article is interesting (because Joey is an interesting and heroic man) but here is the part about the film and DDL.

None of this has slowed him down. He snowboards. He's an extra in "Lincoln," the film starring Daniel Day-Lewis as the 16th president of the United States, due out in December. Day-Lewis is a method actor, meaning he stays in character for the entire filming process -- even when off camera and even when off the clock.

Day-Lewis lived Abraham Lincoln, Jones said, to the degree that he carried a porcelain cup and saucer everywhere and every person on set -- from director Steven Spielberg on down -- was explicitly instructed to address him as "Mr. President." And above all else: no autographs and no pictures.

Spielberg wanted U.S. wounded warriors to portray wounded warriors in "Lincoln." Jones played a different role every day. He was a dead Confederate soldier lying in a battlefield one day and an amputee Union soldier in a hospital bed the next. The last day Jones was used in a White House scene, and several other wounded veterans joined him -- one of whom hadn't been briefed about the whole method acting thing. It got interesting.

The warriors were in a small room where Day-Lewis as Lincoln visited them individually, one at a time. Spielberg arranged the scene so that the wounded warriors would get some time on the big screen, and Jones, as the most injured of the group, was positioned on a bed right next to where Lincoln would sit. Day-Lewis was so deep in character that Jones swore Abraham Lincoln shook his hand.

That's not even the cool part. Jones explained that EOD students learn the methodical approach to improvised explosive devices used against the Irish Republican Army. Day-Lewis is Irish. It made for quite a conversation.

"We talked for two hours," Jones said. "It was amazing to learn how his past and my profession tied into each other."

Back to method acting: When shooting of the White House scene wrapped, the wounded warrior who hadn't been briefed asked for an autograph. Lincoln -- Day-Lewis -- looked puzzled, and said, "Why, yes. … Yes you can. … " Jones recalled Day-Lewis summoning his assistants to conjure up items to sign. Manila luggage tags and Sharpies arrived.

"He doesn't just write a signature, he writes a full note," Jones said. "It takes a while. He asked for everyone's names."

When it came his turn for some ink, Jones respectfully declined.

"I said to him, 'I just spent two hours getting to know you as a friend. I don't want to leave as a fan. That piece of paper means nothing. Our conversation does,'" Jones said. "He asked for my information. I gave him zip codes and phone numbers -- I made sure if he wanted to get to me he could. He sent me a long, poetic text. His texts changed over time, too, from 'AL' to 'DDL.' It took him three months to get out of being 'The President.'

"The craziest opportunities come at me from the craziest places," Jones continued with a chuckle. "Out of this, I have done some really cool things -- like developing a friendship with Daniel Day-Lewis. Here's the most reclusive actor in the world, and he texts me once a week."

No tengo ganas de traducir, que dice?

A ver si sale un jodido video porque faltan 3 meses de mierda y no sale nada.

La bso está ya grabada.

al plus detrás de la cámara se añade el de delante, el mejor actor americano vivo del mainstream, los pelos como escarpias.

una curiosidad, ¿cómo era el Lincoln real a nivel de personalidad, calmado, extrovertido, pasional...? mi lincolniana favorita aunque sea tangencial es la de Prisoner of Shark Island, de Ford.

madre mía. Spielberg está en racha y no lo va a soltar.

Irlandés desde hace muchos años.

La foto acojonante, y ojo... ESTÁ EN UN TEATRO.

Bueno, nacido inglés y nacionalizado irlandés. Pero no americano.

Arriba Pie