El Megapost de las bandas sonoras

Respuesta: El Megapost de las bandas sonoras

Sólo una anécdota que me ha dejado flipadísimo esta mañana:

Sabéis que hay peña que cuelga CD's de los árboles para auyentar a los pájaros para que no les picoteen el género. Pues bien, pasando por delante de uno mi mayor sorpresa y mayor impresión (negativa) al respecto es que uno de esos CD's era... ¡la BSO de Los gritos del silencio de Oldfield... original!. Como podréis imaginar, el ejemplar estaba "rayadísimo".

No sé que adjetivo calificativo puedo darle a ello.

Después de las absolutas mierdas que el gran Oldfield ha hecho en los últimos 12 años es normal tener arrebatos asín :cafe

Pues a mi no me parece tan mala esa BSO. No digo que sea de lo mejor pero sí me convence como algo digno de escuchar (ojo, hablo únicamente de ese BSO en cuestión, no de su trabajo).

Atre, 'The Killing Fields' es de hace casi 30 años y yo sólo me he referido a los últimos 12 ;)

¿Casi 30? ¡Es verdad!. :inaudito

Jostias, ¿pero como pasa el tiempo?. Ni me he parado a calcular el tiempo...

Mike Olfied... (también) ESPANTACOÑOS.
¿Por qué? ¿Porque hizo UNA bso? Lo aceptó como reto y como experimento musical, y no le agradó la experiencia por varios motivos, prueba concluyente de sinceridad y buen criterio. De hecho, posteriormente le ofrecieron componer 'Highlander 2' y rechazó la oferta.

Pues no estaba pensando en eso. Simplemente me gusta trollearoldfied :D

51dcqx4rjTL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

por solo 2 eurillos, en AMZ UK.

yo no la he oido...

Samples de HUGO de HOWARD SHORE:

16602.gif

http://www.screenarchives.com/flash_mp3_player/mp3player.cfm?ID=16602&TID=16602&pheight=161

Huelo a nominación al OSCAR...

1. The Thief
2. The Chase
3. The Clocks
4. Snowfall
5. Hugo’s Father
6. Ashes
7. The Station Inspector
8. Bookstore
9. The Movies
10. The Message
11. The Armoire
12. Purpose
13. The Plan
14. Trains
15. Papa Georges Made Movies
16. The Invention Of Dreams
17. A Ghost In The Station
18. A Train Arrives In The Station
19. The Magician
20. Coeur Volant, Zaz (Elizabeth Conoir, Isabelle Geffroy, Howard Shore)
21. Winding It Up

Music By Academy Award® Winner Howard Shore
Featuring Zaz on the Original Song “Coeur Volant” Howe Records is pleased to announce the release of the Hugo – Original Score, available in stores and digitally on November 22, 2011. Hugo marks the sixth collaboration between director Martin Scorsese and composer Howard Shore. Like Scorsese’s film, Shore’s score to Hugo is a love letter both to the French culture in the 1930s and to the groundbreaking early days of cinema.
Hugo tells the story of Hugo Cabret, a boy who lives behind the walls of a Parisian train station. Shore’s music is composed for two ensembles – one nested within the other – to create a sense of layering in the musical palette. Inside a full symphony orchestra resides a smaller ensemble, a sort of nimble French dance band that includes the ondes Martenot, musette, cimbalom, tack piano, gypsy guitar, upright bass, a 1930s trap-kit, and alto saxophone. “I wanted to match the depth of the sound to the depth of the image,” says Shore.
The Hugo score is based around a family of primary musical themes. “The themes are used for clarity of storytelling and they develop over the course of the film,” says the composer. The score’s central theme is a Parisian waltz that develops into the song “Coeur Volant.” Howard Shore invited renowned French singer Zaz to collaborate with Elizabeth Cotnoir and him on the song, which captures the lyrical essence of the world of Hugo.
The theme for Hugo’s quest begins the score with clocklike precision in piano octaves. A figure for strings, celesta, and ondes Martenot rotates downward through minor modes to depict the mysterious automaton that Hugo’s father left behind. The Station Inspector is portrayed by a marche comique featuring bassoon and striding snare drum, while the cinematic innovations of Georges Méliès – “Papa Georges” to Hugo and Isabelle – receive Shore’s most theatrical flourishes, which recreate the spirited energy of live theater orchestras and the very first film scores.

Arriba Pie