Marvel's (Time-Travelling) Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. de Joss Whedon...'s little brother

"Watch out Hydra, here we come." :mparto

"Skye, Trip... get ready for a large file transfer" :mparto

Buen intento, Marvel, pero no me lo trago por mucho que lo metas en mitad del oceano.

Paro el visionado del capìtulo para poder decir,,,

PEDAZO DE COLD OPEN!!!

:hail :hail :hail

Diseñado esta vez por el estudio artistico Phantom City Creative (dirigido por Page Reynolds y Justin Erickson), autores de algunos de esos poster de Los Vengadores y Iron man 3 que debieron usar en vez de los que se usaron, el poster del último capitulo, Beginning of the End.

MARVEL-AOS-POSTER_900x1350.jpg

Y para contrastar, el poster del episodio piloto, back then, once upon a time in september.

agents%20of%20Shield%20marvel%2073837122.jpg

ABC renueva SHIELD para una segunda temporada y da luz verde al spin-off del Capitán America Marvel´s Agent Carter, con Halley Atwell recuperandoel personaje que interpretó en la peli.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/05/08/abc-shield-agent-carter/

135824_4153_r_2-2.jpg

Mas informacion:

Marvel’s Agent Carter,” starring “Captain America’s” Hayley Atwell follows the story of Peggy Carter. It’s 1946, and peace has dealt Peggy Carter a serious blow as she finds herself marginalized when the men return home from fighting abroad. Working for the covert SSR (Strategic Scientific Reserve), Peggy must balance doing administrative work and going on secret missions for Howard Stark all while trying to navigate life as a single woman in America, in the wake of losing the love of her life – Steve Rogers. Inspired by the feature films “Captain America: The First Avenger” and “Captain America: The Winter Soldier,” along with the short “Marvel One-Shot: Agent Carter.” “Marvel’s Agent Carter” stars Hayley Atwell as Agent Peggy Carter. Executive producers are Michele Fazekas & Tara Butters, Steve McFeely & Christopher Marcus, and Jeph Loeb.

Años cuarenta-cincuenta, inicios de SHIELD, Stark, las tet...esto...la presencia de Atwell, la historia de la propia Carter post capi...a prori mola. Como siempre, al final solo importa realmente una cosa; el talento del que nos cuenta la historia. Y que pueda desarrollarlo. Y que Loeb no se acerque demasiado salvo si lo hace con Tim Sale.

En el último capitulo de SHIELD vimos el juego que daban los artefactos de la época.

Se rumorea muy, muy fuertemente desde hace meses (hasta el Hollywood Reporter se hace eco) de que Agent Carter será una serie breve y que se emitirá en la pausa que habrá ente las dos mitades en que se emitirá SHIELD. No hay nada confirmado, pero cuando el rio suena, sauna lleva. Veremos.

Marvel One-Shot: Agent Carter - Clip 1 - YouTube

Prometedora critica de lo que nos espear mañana.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/merrill...nale-plants-marvels-flag-on-the-small-screen/

From the first scene, “Beginning of the End” (which has now been confirmed to not be the series finale) hits the ground running, and all the built-up tension of the last 22 episodes is released into 60 minutes of pure pay off. The best part, however? Within all that making good, the series finally stands its ground and stakes its claim as a member of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. How does one do that? By establishing world changing consequences that don’t just affect one MCU franchise, but all of them.

During its PaleyFest event back in March, the show’s panel was asked if there could ever be potential for Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. to impact the films the way the films have impacted Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.. The biggest promise made by the end of “Beginning of the End” is Marvel’s live-action world can now be shaped by anything, no matter how small… which, as it so happens, is also the main message of the episode itself. The littlest of things can change everything.
While it began as an experiment by Marvel to see just how expansive they could make their game-changing Hollywood universe, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. has now become a statement on the company itself. As much as fans love the films, what Marvel’s daring to say with this season finale is “everything we do matters, and you need to pay attention to all of it.” By the time credits roll, the company dares the audience to believe they have the capability to create something far larger than anyone expected.

And while the grand scheme is all well and good, something that can’t be ignored is the fact that this is, by far, the most well put together episode of the series to date. There’s no denying a lot of that has to do with the previously mentioned build-up, but that’s okay because it’s just nice to know the series didn’t crumble under the weight of its own scale. Every story arc is given its due (even the ones audiences may have forgotten about from the beginning of the season), and every character is given a chance to shine in their own right, all well setting up more arcs for season two.

In the end, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. has made good on its promise of a weekly dose of Marvel that would allow us a chance to take a closer, more personal look at the cinematic franchise. While it certainly tees up some goodies for next season, what the series never forgets is to make good in the season finale. To make good on spectacle, and to make good on answers. It’s been a long journey, and there’s no question many viewers’ patience wore thin toward the end, but that never stopped Marvel from pushing forward to one of the most entertaining hours of television this season and finally cementing a deserved place on the small screen.

Y otra, más corta critica:

One of the major threads running throughout this season has been the resurrection of Phil Coulson (Clark Gregg). We know now how he came back (machines, alien blood), but not why. Why was it so important to bring Coulson back from the dead, when S.H.I.E.L.D. agents die every day? This hour we get an answer to that, why Coulson is important. And it’s a surprisingly emotional coda that not only ties up season one, but acts as an afterword to the events of “The Avengers.”

The ending of the episode is a major change of status quo not just for every single character on the show, but the Marvel Cinematic Universe as a whole. It’s a chance to start clean-ish, while still leaving open questions that beg to be continued on TV, and in the movies, too.

For the characters, it’s an even bigger shift. Fans are sure to be buzzing about everything that happens, because true to Whedon fashion, no one is the same by the time the credits roll. There’s one relationship in particular we’re dying to know more about, because… Well, you just have to watch for yourself.

This being a Marvel show, there’s the equivalent of two post-credits scenes: one with the bad guys and one with the good guys. The bad guys one is a huge set-up, and something that will almost definitely lead to the Big Bad for the Agents’ second year.

The one with the good guys raises almost as many questions and is one hell of a cliffhanger. Our recommendation for that one? Once you see it, go back and watch the previous episodes in the season, because you’re going to spend all summer looking for clues.

ABC parece confirmar que Agent Carter se emitirá como puente entre dos partes de Agents of SHIELD. También confirma que la segunda temporada se emitirá una hora más tarde, a las 9 (las 3 de la madrugada aquí) para evitar tener que darse de hostias con NCIS. A buenas horas, pero bien (salvo por lo del madrugue de los locos como moi).

http://www.hitfix.com/whats-alan-wa...abc-makes-big-moves-on-tuesdays-and-thursdays

Y

http://www.latimes.com/entertainmen...otebook-agents-of-shield-20140513-column.html

Porque la critica sigue sin ser importante bla bla, pero despues de tocar tanto los cojones al principio, pues mola. :cuniao

A mí me ha gustado mucho, me ha parecido un muy buen final de temporada, cerrando gran parte de las tramas, pero al mismo tiempo plantando las semillas para la siguiente temporada. :yes

Como final de temporada ha sido modelica, y probablemente el mejor episodio junto al piloto, probablemente porque ha sido el más Joss de todos y donde se ha usado más material directamente suyo (todas las escenas FitzSimmons fueron originalmente las que escribio para las pruebas de casting), y se nota. Deja cosas abiertas y abriendo apetito para otoño pèrfectamente.

Me ha encantado toda las serie, y ha ido mejorando poco a poco, pero el lapso que fue de End of the Beginning a Beginning of the End ha sido directamente de ovacion. Se ha notado que el apadrinamiento de Joss es más desde lejos de lo que me gustaría, pero creo que el hermano y la cuñada y el bueno de Bell han hecho, en general, un trabajo óptimo. :ok

De las series que han hecho los de Mutant Enemy, me parece la mejor primera temporada (tras Firefly, obviamente). Y si series como Buffy, Angel o Dollhouse fueron creciendo con el tiempo seguro que ésta también lo hace.

La construcción de la temporada también me ha parecido modélica, dividida en tres actos claramente diferenciados. Un primer acto, en el que la serie sigue un esquema más bien procedimental, destinado a presentar los personajes, crear el grupo, desarrollar las relaciones entre los personajes e introducir toda la información necesaria para entender la historia que está por venir. Un segundo acto, en el que la serie cobra un ritmo más serializado y en el que poco a poco se empiezan a ofrecer revelaciones sobre los misterios y secretos que rodean a los protagonistas (la resurrección de Coulson, los orígenes "especiales" de Skye, los secretos de May y Ward) y un tercio final en el que se revela al gran villano, se ponen todas las cartas sobre la mesa y la acción cobra un ritmo frenético para rematar con un final que repesca todas las tramas de la temporada y que resuelve las suficientes cuestiones para dejar una sensación de cierre de la historia, pero asimismo deja abiertas las justas para dejarte con ganas de más. Como ya comenté hace unas semanas, me reafirmo en mi opinión de que SHIELD ha sido, para mí, uno de los mejores estrenos de la temporada :ok

Buffy me parece mejor, y creo que la segunda parte de la primera de Dollhouse es en conjunto algo mejor tambien.

En una entrevista a los Whedon-Tanchareon, sobre Ward...

There are also a lot of question marks surrounding Ward, especially after the final two episodes. What was important to accomplish with him toward the end of the season?
MT: We wanted to represent, in our characters, the different voices factions of our audience would have. Fitz still believes that Ward has been conditioned to be this way, and that’s definitely an opinion some of our audience has. We want to play the question of, Is he redeemable? There’s still glimpses of Ward where you feel there’s more going on with him being a bad guy. And, of course, we show in Episode 21 the conditioning. But we have yet to see what Garrett pulled him out of. We saw glimpses of his family life in Episode 7, but we still don’t know how dire or how toxic that was.
JW: We saw in the finale it was a little bit of one step at a time with helping Garrett and now that they reached the finish line, he was looking to Garrett for answers and Garrett’s not giving them to him, which emotionally affected Ward. For the first time he’s lost, and how that will play out in Season 2 is one of the things we’re excited to explore.
MT: In a way, there’s a nice parallel between Agent Ward and Agent Coulson, two men who’ve sort of been stripped of everything they’ve believed in and are left with nothing — all of them, collectively, are searching for their purpose. What is the purpose of S.H.I.E.L.D.? How will they define themselves now? Now that Garrett is gone, what does that mean for Ward? Will he come to something on his own? That is something we hope to explore in Season 2.

VUELVE WARD! YUHU!

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jarettwieselman/what-the-agents-of-shield-bosses-learned-from-that-tumultuou

Arriba Pie