Predicador: Serie TV (en AMC)

Algo asi...

arseface--i519599.jpg

roadtrip-preacher30.jpg

Debería dar mucho más asco, pero algo tan parecido a lo del cómic tampoco hubiera quedado bien, creo.

Pero que pasa con vosotros? Teneis este hilo completamente desactualizado joder.

Ya... Pero viendo esa secuencia del coche veo que el personaje es clavado en cuanto a caracter.

Me doy una vuelta por internet y me encuentro una promo que fue colgada hace 3 dias.

Me meto al foro (iluso de mi) pensando que este hilo estara actualizado. "Siempre que queria saber de alguna noticia o serie, esos truanes de nosolohd han sido los primeros en ponerla, buena gente", pensaba.

Falta de ganas es lo que estoy viendo aqui. El nivel ha bajado hasta el punto que los hilos con mas actividad son aquellos en los que se mencionan tetas y demas....

En fin:

Yo es que tengo mucho miedo a la adaptación (que sí, que cada medio es distinto pero que no se parezcan al dibujo pues ya me ralla un poco) y prefiero esperar a que este completa la serie para verla y no ir con "hype".

Asi se estren un serie

Echa un vistazo al Tweet de @PreacherAMC:

Maldita sea, cada vez le tengo más ganas a esto...y eso que al principio me daba un miedo terrible! :atope

Sorprendentemente, AMC aún no ha dicho nada sobre su estreno en España

Venga, matando el mono con los 5 primeros minutos, tan bestias como cabria suponerse, y ese Willie Nelson sonando tal y como Ennis quería desde hace añisimos:

Indiewire’s Eric Kohn:

A perfectly grimy Dominic Cooper plays leading man Jesse Custer, who struggles to command his small, gossipy community while greater forces assemble just out of view. The surprisingly well-rendered introductory sequence sets the stage for the next hour of zany action and suspense: a mysterious comet careens through the solar system, crashing into an African church and inhabiting the body of its minister, who promptly explodes in a sea of blood. It’s not the last time. Over the course of 60 minutes, “Preacher” delivers a dizzying volume of first-rate action sequences, grotesque makeup, and macho showdowns, pointing the way to a promising new stage for genre series. While few would consider the first episode of “The Walking Dead” to be its strongest entry, “Preacher” shows off its massive appeal from the start.

ScreenCrush’s Britt Hayes:

It’s stuff like this, and exploding humans, and vampire brawls on an airplane some thousands of feet above the ground that affirm the show’s commitment to retaining the wilder elements of the source material, and for as crazy as some of it can be, the transition is made smoother by sharp writing, direction and acting — all showcasing an appropriate amount of sensitivity to that fine line between delightfully visceral and absurdly cartoonish.

AICN’s Eric Vespe:

For fans of the book, I won’t spoil the pilot, but I will say rest easy. They make some changes, but once you see how good the pilot is you won’t mind. All they’ve really done is re-arrange some stuff on the timeline (so far). Arseface, for instance, is already Arseface when we meet him and he’s wonderfully played by Ian Colletti in a fantastically comic-accurate KNB prosthetic. They also mentioned on the panel that Season One will take place primarily in this small Texas town, but Goldberg and Rogen assured us that they dive into the comic’s story soon enough.

Deadline’s Ross A. Lincoln:

Anyone doubting that the seminal 1990s comic series Preacher could be successfully translated for television may now consider their concerns moot. The pilot episode of the upcoming AMC series based on Garth Ennis’ lengthy, insane look at American culture that premiered today during SXSW turns out to be a textbook example of understanding the difference between the letter and the spirit of the law. Expanding on the comic’s philosophical themes while (for budgetary reasons) minimizing its scope, the series from exec producers Seth Rogen, Evan Goldberg and Sam Catlin embraces the archetype-heavy world in which it takes place fully without, descending into either camp or self-seriousness.

The Independent’s Daniel Dylan Wray:

Based on this pilot, it’s a show that fuses the slow, menacing dread of programmes such as True Detective alongside more high-octane supernatural science fiction. It was an auspicious outing and one that has set-up an intriguing world and bizarre narrative backdrop to explore further.

Pajiba’s Dustin Rowles:

… the casting was incredibly well received by SXSW attendees (especially for Ruth Negga’s Tulip O’Hare and Joseph Gilgun’s Cassidy), and comic fans in the Paramount Theater were impressed with Rogen and Goldberg’s decision to alter the storylines to better suit television while completely honoring the spirit of the characters.

Collider’s Perri Nemiroff:

Before catching Preacher at SXSW, I set aside a little time to check out the comic. Though I didn’t have time to get through much, it turned out that even a limited knowledge of the source material definitely enhanced my experience with the pilot. Individual sequences are great, but without the background knowledge, I’m not sure I would have cared much for the big picture.

TVLINE.com:

Praise be! AMC‘s Preacher (premiering Sunday, May 22, 10/9c) might be just the series that fans of The Walking Dead have been complaining for two years now that Fear the Walking Dead isn’t. What you need to know going in is that the show is funny, sexy, offbeat-as-hell and, with Sam Catlin (Breaking Bad) as showrunner, divinely dark.

BGR.com:

AMC’s ‘Preacher’ rivals the best of Marvel’s Netflix series

After a fast start, the show suffers from whiplash when it slams on the brakes to fully explore Annville, but I can already tell that the threads that are finally beginning to come together will hit even harder when the audience has a relationship with the town and the people of this small Texas town.

But with all its twists and turns, the show wouldn’t work without a stellar performance from Dominic Cooper. Thankfully, that’s precisely what he delivers in Custer, a character who is detached, but desperate to find a way to turn his life around. I can’t wait to see what he does with his powers for the remainder of the season.

If you’re looking for a show filled with violence, humor, superpowers and strong characters, Preacher should tide you over until the next Marvel shows hits Netflix.

Den of Geek:

Ruth Negga, who plays Custer’s former flame Tulip, is also a compelling onscreen presence. Diehard fans of the comic may not like that Negga’s Tulip is not a blonde, but after watching her for a few minutes, none of that will matter. Negga has charisma to spare, imbuing Tulip with a fiery energy that spells danger for anyone who gets in her way—and a lot of people try to get in her way.
Rounding out the main cast is Joseph Gilgun, who plays Cassidy, a man with supernatural abilities who’s far older than he looks. Fans of the comic already know the truth about Cassidy, but I won’t spoil that here for people who are coming to AMC’s Preacher with no knowledge of the comic. Suffice it to say, Gilgun’s casting is absolutely spot on. Like Negga, Gilgun is a lot of fun to watch; he is Cassidy, as far as I’m concerned.
In closing, I will just say this about the first three episodes of Preacher: I love this show, and I heartily recommend it. You don’t need to be a fan of the comic to appreciate the show’s darkly comedic tone. The many pop-culture references ("The Big Lebowski is shite", Cassidy proclaims at one point) are an added bonus.

Uproxx.com:

When Preacher debuts later this month on AMC, it’s finally going to break The Walking Dead/Game of Thrones logjam, because Preacher has everything the internet loves in a show: Great and abundant source material with which we can make comparisons; mysteries we can tease out and explore; questions about faith and spirituality; an abundance of characters; compelling and original storylines; myriad influences from Westerns to Tarantino to the Bible; and sex, booze, blood and bullets.

It’s also wicked fun. If there is a God — and Preacher certainly suggests there is — this show is going to be huge.

Preacher is the best pilot to come along in years. It’s sharply written, brilliantly cast, intense, bloody and often very funny. The characters are instantly likable, people with whom we want to spend the next seven or eight seasons. It’s hard to believe it took this long for Preacher to be adapted for the screen, but it’s a blessing that it finally fell into the hands of Goldberg, Rogen and Catlin, creators with a passion for the source material and the respect and intelligence to do it justice. This is the show that television and the internet has been waiting a long time for: a smart and funny drama with a built-in cult following and considerable mass appeal.

Me estoy volviendo loco mirando por la red y no encuentro torrent alguno..... alguien por privado por favor???

Normal que no encuentres ninguno...la fecha de estreno es 29 de Mayo, así que aún nos queda una semanita ;)

Bufff, lo siento pero no. Ni de puta coña. Bodriazo con tintes adoctrinadores. Y mira que quería que me gustara. Ni me espero al segundo. Directamente paso.

Que me dices? Me voy de doblete, juego de tronos y esta. Ahora veremos si me gusta o me duele...

Arriba Pie